Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,489 members, 7,847,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside (11787 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Reex12(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
The same trash you called is someone spec

Some men like their women that way

I wonder how your family would feel if the knew you were creating sex topics on blogs
I spit on your bald pussy angry
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Jeon(f): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You get

YEAH, TO SHOWS THAT UR DRESSING CODE DOESN’T MATTERS.
Same goes for flirting 😏.
Some of the most flirtous person[s] will be faithful to their partners then those forming innocent.

Some people that dress up like Mary will cheat, fornicate, commit adultery then those with half dressing.
The reason why I used Samson and David as example.

Take example the prostitute that washed Jesus feet with her tears and hair. Is that not shocking to you?. Even the disciples were amazed.
My question is why did he allowed her to do it when his holy disciples were there?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by MadarasBlade(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

And you save picture of nude women on your face

Speak your truth no need to pretend at all

Madam, out of my front.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by MadarasBlade(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

That doesn't describe anything is a lifestyle but your choice

Thanks for acknowledging my choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Baronthecelebri: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
I'll keep her as side chick
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hmmm

Don't judge the book by the cover

Reex12:
I wonder how your family would feel if the knew you were creating sex topics on blogs
I spit on your bald pussy angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
I like your mind set very smart

Jeon:

Some of the most flirtous person[s] will be faithful to their partners then those forming innocent.

Some people that dress up like Mary will cheat, fornicate, commit adultery then those with half dressing.

Take example the prostitute that washed Jesus feet with her tears and hair. Is that not shocking to you?. Even the disciples were amazed.
My question is why did he allowed her to do it when his holy disciples were there?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hmmn

Baronthecelebri:
I'll keep her as side chick
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by ezinne51g: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
No one saw the past life of your mother remember?No one saw the past life of your mother remember?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Lamanii22(f): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Zonefree:
Girls are worthless! Tueh!

To give birth to a female child is vain.

Take that back, the fact that one girl is foolish doesn’t every girl is foolish… if you give birth to a female child, would you throw her away?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by etrange: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Did she ask you to marry her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Preach

Lamanii22:

Take that back, the fact that one girl is foolish doesn’t every girl is foolish… if you give birth to a female child, would you throw her away?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Recent developments in the world of esports.

Esports, or competitive video gaming, has continued to grow in popularity and prominence in recent years. Here are a few updates:

The global esports market is expected to reach $1.08 billion in revenue in 2021, up from $947.1 million in 2020, according to a report by Newzoo.

To read more, click on the link ⬇️

https://dashpressmedia..com/2023/02/recent-developments-in-world-of-esports.html?m=1

Copyright ©️ Dash Press Media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Prettygirl200(f): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Zonefree:

See who's taking about decency. A tribalist broke and miserable sex object cheesy
Why are u calling that lady names? Don't u have a mother that's a woman at home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by TheFreshVanilla: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jesus allowed her to teach us not to judge people which doesn't mean she should continue to live in immorality. If your dressing code doesn't matter, continue to reveal too much. Boys with dirty mind like urs go corner you.
Jeon:

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by DMCA: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Answer guys
Why will I marry Siofra ? grin
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by DMCA: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Answer guys
Please what is the difference between Public and Outside? cool

Don't forget that I will still love to bed you someday cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Preach to him, very good response he need to hear

Prettygirl200:
Why are u calling that lady names? Don't u have a mother that's a woman at home?
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
How dare you

DMCA:

Please what is the difference between Public and Outside? cool

Don't forget that I will still love to bed you someday cool
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
No one is holy

No one is a saint

You are not a saint either

TheFreshVanilla:
Jesus allowed her to teach us not to judge people which doesn't mean she should continue to live in immorality. If your dressing code doesn't matter, continue to reveal too much. Boys with dirty mind like urs go corner you.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
"Stay strong and positive everyone"- Adedamee

Actress & Author, Adedamee shares a word of encouragement which she posted on her Instagram.

According to her post:

So you will not look for me abi? Me I miss you if you don’t miss me 😘

Stay strong and positive everyone.

This too shall pass.

Hopefully, it’s a cleansing that will bring great results.

Have a fulfilling day!

Visit our Website ⬇️

https://dashpressmedia..com/?m=1

Copyright ©️ Dash Press Media

#dashpressmedia

1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hmmn

DMCA:

Why will I marry Siofra ? grin
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by DMCA: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
How dare you

I love to bed you kiss
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by rickleye: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Answer guys

At a certain age, I would have but as you age so comes wisdom.
I don't know the woman from Adam but I bet you that's not how she dresses throughout the week.
She's out with friends for a night out.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Mercury12(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Answer guys
Sorry can't wife a hoe undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by 2rez: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Marry? Hell NO!

Nevertheless, she's gonna be useful. She gonna serve the purpose of being a f@@kmate kept far away from prying ears.

Schrepps like that are good for easing off stress to be honest, like chewing gum, chew & trash her when she becomes vapid.

Caveat: Making a wife outta them hoes is deleterious & schizophrenic.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by faceland: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
That is trash.

Even in the badroom, just be naked.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by spencekat(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
EmiDon11:
oh my God...

u be confam eastner...

na so we dey do

Lol
For people wey still dey run go village go marry.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady That Dress Like This Both Public And Outside by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Answer guys
Are you worth marrying while they aren't or something? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Advice Please". True Story / How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out / She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.