Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu (29690 Views)

Intrigues As Nation Awaits Tinubu’s Ministers / Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) / Late Chief Tony Anenih's Burial - Crowd Awaits The Arrival Of His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Afamed: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

You always say Tinubu isn't in this race but you're always the first to comment on Tinubu's threads whenever I bring them here. Why are you so concerned about Tinubu? Why don't you do same to Atiku?

BTW, this isn't 360 degree view of the crowd. These are few pictures. If I get more pictures when Tinubu arrives I'll create another thread and you'll be invited there to wail as usual.

But know this and know peace! Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Do not waste your time with that boy. Let us focus more on the election

Here in the north , Asiwaju project is a done deal projects

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Be deceiving yourself, which 360 degree view ? You want to post your over-edited pictures abi?

The earlier you agree that Tinubu is not in this race , the better for you.

Since you know tinubu is not in the race, why leaving ur tears littered everywhere on this thread like a defending cry champion?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=HydraFeeds post=120958143][/quote]
Maybe you didn't see this that president Buhari said this morning on his live broadcast to the nation

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by tinsel: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Digitron:
So, Tinubu have started running away from stadium even in the south west.

Wahala Wahala Wahala
They always do their rallies in Mapo Hall. Understand the culture of a place before commenting. This I cannot understand myself as I am not from there. They have stadium but they always do big events at this Mapo Hall.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Maybe you didn't see this that president Buhari said this morning on his live broadcast to the nation

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by dat9jaguy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

You always say Tinubu isn't in this race but you're always the first to comment on Tinubu's threads whenever I bring them here. Why are you so concerned about Tinubu? Why don't you do same to Atiku?

BTW, this isn't 360 degree view of the crowd. These are few pictures. If I get more pictures when Tinubu arrives I'll create another thread and you'll be invited there to wail as usual.

But know this and know peace! Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

PrinceOfLagos is trying to find relevance In nairaland since his failed prediction about Tinubu. He is of no importance at all.
Watch how he will say I'm your alternate moniker. Very confused fellow.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by HomoSapiien: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Be deceiving yourself, which 360 degree view ? You want to post your over-edited pictures abi?

Abeg, do you have any work you’re doing whatsoever?

You’re 100% always on politics section. Do you always sniff Tinubu yasnh to make a living?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Aiel123: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
tinsel:

They always do their rallies in Mapo Hall. Understand the culture of a place before commenting. This I cannot understand myself as I am not from there. They have stadium but they always do big events at this Mapo Hall.
But some of your kind criticized PDP for holding their rally at Mapo Hall.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Obakoolex(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
smiley 9 days to go.

We shall separate the boys from men.

Wailers gather your buckets please grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:
Pictures from APC Presidential Campaign rally in Ibadan as crowd awaits the arrival of the APC Presidential Candidate and next President of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Look at the faces of the people at any rally and you will see hunger and starvation in Nigeria
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by tinsel: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Aiel123:

But some of your kind criticized PDP for holding their rally at Mapo Hall.
Nobody did that unless kids who don't know Mapo Hall and Ibadan. Even the first time of Buhari when ovation was high, it was held at Mapo Hall.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Poll23: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

They'll wail for another 8yrs na🤣

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:
Pictures from APC Presidential Campaign rally in Ibadan as crowd awaits the arrival of the APC Presidential Candidate and next President of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Rented crowd. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by sofeo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Alright
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Why didn't they go to stadium? This is compound campaign rally making it look crowdy but they are barely up to naming ceremony guests
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by anjowaka510(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

U dey shout e no dey why u come dey complain about his rally then?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by wale0810: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is not crowd this is just a naming ceremony
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by TheChameleon: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

Flatin0s will ALWAYS cry cos of Tinubu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Manofnaija: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

Make you self get small shame for face.
After all the calamities caused by APC, you still get mind dey talk say Tinubu for president. The baba wey hands up at the mention of National Anthem for PH.
Abeg, make una pity this country small.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by GboyegaD(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Afamed:
Asiwaju Shi ne Gaba

This isn't no development. It took 14 years to complete a less than 60km trail track and you don't think it is a thing of shame?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by juman(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Campaign in ibadan is always on the street.
Mapo hall.
Where is the hall.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by cliqtips: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

And when he becomes the next president, what would be your gain ?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by livinbygrace: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Apc With 21 States ,remove Imo,Ebonyi,Cross River and two northern states remaining 16 states ,mind you Rivers is secretly working for Apc(25%),pls do the math,no be To Dey come online and argue blindly .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by cliqtips: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
I'm in ibadan but I'm not there.

Yet, myself and all my family will vote for him
Congrats to you and your family that would be voting for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by juman(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
APC vs others.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Bimpe29: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

By the special grace of GOD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Afamed: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
GboyegaD:

This isn't no development. It took 14 years to complete a less than 60km trail track and you don't think it is a thing of shame?

Which one did your state Govt(Rail line) start and he has completed within time frame?

Even your Pandora fraud that signed similar agreement for rail line in Anambra when he was a Gov.

A bag of cement has never been mixed as of today

The Obi Anambra, does not have state owned Molue buses talkess of having molue lane.

E be like say una want us to vex reach ground
Abi make we tell una how a Gov in South east spent 7 yrs , just to put up a fly over at Osisioma in ABia state
Hope u no be one of those mu gu wey dem dey lie give say Anambra na heaven on earth?

The day you come Kano and Kaduna, the day you go gree say una Govs especially South east na scam except the Ebonyi state Gov
Not less than 400 times , that I have visited Anambra since 2003 till date

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

The guy u quoted is a 21yr old pig, living under his papa roof and living a useless life.

He's a goner, irredeemable, full of hatred and bile.

Even if tinubu will him half of his fortune he would say tinubu is corrupt and just want to buy his one imaginary vote grin

Don't have time for him again, leave him alone, he would change moniker by February 27.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Aiel123: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
tinsel:

Nobody did that unless kids who don't know Mapo Hall and Ibadan. Even the first time of Buhari when ovation was high, it was held at Mapo Hall.
Ok.
If you revisit that thread you will see those 'kids ignoramuses'

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Throws 50th Birthday Party For Basorge Tariah Jr (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Moves To Sack Ozekhome As IPOB Crisis Worsens / God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.