Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu (29688 Views)

Intrigues As Nation Awaits Tinubu’s Ministers / Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) / Late Chief Tony Anenih's Burial - Crowd Awaits The Arrival Of His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Bhol28: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
So this is the crowd your Tinubu APC could pull in Ibadan

Shame
Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Poll23:

They'll wail for another 8yrs na🤣
16years u meant to say cus the power would move back to north grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by GboyegaD(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Afamed:

Which one did your state Govt(Rail line) start and he has completed within time frame?

Even your P

For your information, I am a real Lagosian. I have every right to say this way below expectations as the time it took and the resources it consumed reeks of corruption.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Houseontherock1: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mapo is the place to use in Ibadan, not stadium

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by livinbygrace: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

You always say Tinubu isn't in this race but you're always the first to comment on Tinubu's threads whenever I bring them here. Why are you so concerned about Tinubu? Why don't you do same to Atiku?

BTW, this isn't 360 degree view of the crowd. These are few pictures. If I get more pictures when Tinubu arrives I'll create another thread and you'll be invited there to wail as usual.

But know this and know peace! Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Don’t mind him,most of them are product of End SARS,hence the anger and hatred against Jagaban.They are just using Obidense as a cover

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by galaxy2020(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Manofnaija: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Poll23:

They'll wail for another 8yrs na🤣

Your wailing may be more if your candidate wins. Go and ask Sowore how far.
He joined forces with APC in 2015 to chase out Jonathan. When the predicted incidents began to happen, he formed "REVOLUTION NOW". Rest of the story, you can tell better.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Pityoobi: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
ZeroAccess:
Tinubu national anthem posture. Mumu man

Am sure he's going to insult buhari again, anytime he's home campaigning buhari is he's only target to attack.
Hopeless bastard, na your papa be mumu. Oloriburuku omo ale, products of failed parenting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by caracas: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

You always say Tinubu isn't in this race but you're always the first to comment on Tinubu's threads whenever I bring them here. Why are you so concerned about Tinubu? Why don't you do same to Atiku?

BTW, this isn't 360 degree view of the crowd. These are few pictures. If I get more pictures when Tinubu arrives I'll create another thread and you'll be invited there to wail as usual.

But know this and know peace! Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Na waooo
Even in Ibadan, his supposed base he still paid crowd renters
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Chineduawka: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
MAPO HALL IBADAN

It was designed and constructed by engineer Robert Jones.[3] Officially Robert A. Jones (1882–1949), "Taffy" was a Welsh man who worked in southern Nigeria between 1910 and 1944 and was seconded to Ibadan Native Authority in 1923 as a road engineer, where he remained until his retirement to Wales.[4] He is also ascribed as being the engineer who built Manor House in Iseyin.[5]

The cost of construction was £24,000 and construction took four years between 1925 and 1929.[6] The foundation stone was laid in June 1925 by Capt. W. A. Ross (The Resident, Oyo Province) and it was completed and declared open by His Excellency, Sir Graeme Thomson during the traditional leadership of Oba Shiyanbola Ladugbolu, the Alaafin of Oyo and Oyewole, the Baale of Ibadan.[7]

The Neoclassical architecture of the hall, is a constant reminder of early British influence in the administration of Ibadan as part of the Oyo Province. The hall serves as an important landmark that could be seen from most part of the city, especially from the other six hills between which the city spreads out. Labour was provided by the natives, probably by the prisoners held here as tax defaulters and other slaves.

It was renovated in 2006 amid some controversy.[8] and the renovated hall was commissioned by former President Olusegun Obasanjo on 6 September 2007.

Over the years, the hall had played host to major political and social events in the city, shaping the socio-political direction of Nigeria in general. The Sixth Annual Convention of the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons was held here on 5 May 1955 an it was here that Nnamdi Azikiwe delivered his presidential address.[9] In May 1967, the Western Leaders of Thought also met here and it was here that Chief Obafemi Awolowo outlined his thoughts on the ongoing Civil War in Nigeria and stated that "I can see no vital and abiding principle involved in any war between the North and the East." In Campaigning for the 1983 elections, Chief Awolowo also held a campaign rally here in 1983 where he made the famous quote - "Kaka ki Kiniun se akapo Ekun, kaluku a ya se ode ti e l’ototo ni." meaning that the Lion would rather hunt separately rather than be the bag bearer for the Tiger. It was also here that the former Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, chose to crown 24 new kings in Ibadan land.

The hall hosts a mini-museum where the relics of the chains used to hold tax evaders in the colonial era, are hung. There are also pictures of all Olubadan (King) that have reigned in Ibadan.

Mapo Hill, the site of the hall, is the oldest part of Ibadan city and is a high density area occupied mainly by the indigenes of the town. The hall itself is built on a piece of land measuring 5,969 acres[10] surrounded by roads with its main entrance on Ogunmola Street.

I stand with Mazi TINUBU

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by YorubaSamurai: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
sw is totally for tinubu
we can only give other parties 1% to share tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by funshint(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Digitron:
So, Tinubu have started running away from stadium even in the south west.

Wahala Wahala Wahala
You see that place in Ibadan...person wey no campaign for there no serious.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Mrmb: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is now doing ward to ward now that it's obvious Buhari don't give a hoot about him

You should also post the different rally pictures where the same buhari raised his hand and called him the incoming president

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by socialmediaman: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Afamed:
Asiwaju Shi ne Gaba

So Sanwo Olu's work is credited to Asiwaju but Buhari's failures are not his fault?

See as Nigerians de look you

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by yemex04(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Maybe you didn't see this that president Buhari said this morning on his live broadcast to the nation

What does this imply?
Tinubu remains my choice and guaranteed choice for many millions more.. Abi the English means to you not vote Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Emola12(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
No stadium again where is moh247 and yarimo
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Them no get open field to use? After three days warning, mobilisation from all across all the western states, this is all that they could muster? I feel for Tinubu and his supporters
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Putinofrussia: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

Tell them so they can wail,wailer,wailest grin
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria this 2023.
God reigns.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by reddingtonblack: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is now doing ward to ward now that it's obvious Buhari don't give a hoot about him

Incase you were born yesterday, these not a surprise for those that watched Buhari campaign in 2015/19.

Buhari will say : Vote for me and vote for any other candidate you like. so whats news

Did Buhari give a hoot about his wife Aishat did he ever give a hoot about Nigerians or Did he give a hoot about his northerns brothers being killed daily .... who is Tinubu where Aishat does not matter

My friend tell us something New, shock me cheesy
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by isahsalee: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame

Oga, Tinubu never arrived the venue, crowd awaits his arrival. Must you comment? if you can't read and digest before posting.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Afamed: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
GboyegaD:

For your information, I am a real Lagosian. I have every right to say this way below expectations as the time it took and the resources it consumed reeks of corruption.

Go to court if you have evidence, Stop depending on the news you hear from IPOB.

If you from west and you are still falling for their propaganda, it is left for you.

I really can not help you.

If truly you have from west and you still fall to their game where they paint your leaders in west as corrupt and their own from east as Holy saints, it is up to you. I really can not help you.

Same blue line in Lagos , was signed in Anambra by Obi , 2010, till date, no single stone at the place.

This is my 20 yrs now of going to Anambra, the state capital, Awka, can not stand the least developed local govt in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Putinofrussia: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
.Buhari is not God.His face will be put in the mud by God soonest.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria this 2023. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Emola12(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Like carnival
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by AmotekunSW: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Digitron:

Wahala Wahala Wahala

You're a dumb Asinwin Ipob. You can't know the significance of Mapo Hall.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Putinofrussia: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Digitron:

Wahala Wahala Wahala
Mumu.
Mapo hall is the winning event centre..
Either stadium or Mapo hall,Tinubu has triumphed.

God always triumphs

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by kazma1010(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
[My brother did u know d history of data Mapo Hill to political? Even d so called governor of d State did not use dat plaz to play I mean seyi makide GSM him self if u don't know history go and ask pls quote author=Period007 post=120957625]No more funds to rent full stadium, they are now using garages and motor parks [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Mccullum: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu is the target of all other candidates to defeat for presidency,

Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by NairalandSon: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:
Pictures from APC Presidential Campaign rally in Ibadan as crowd awaits the arrival of the APC Presidential Candidate and next President of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Adding "next president of Nigeria" to the write up is nothing but nonsensical. Tinubu will not win any presidential election.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Alliswell248: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame

Dispute this.....Hoebi is Ipob President.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Afamed: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
GboyegaD:

It is over 13yrs Obi signed similar MOU in ANAMBRA. Till this evening no single sand or 1 bag of cement at the place

Una mumu suppose don do

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by kazma1010(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Some of our peoples did not know d history of Mapo Hill to politicians in Yoruba land
Putinofrussia pot=120959899:
Mumu.
Mapo hall is the winning event centre..
Either stadium or Mapo hall,Tinubu has triumphed.

God always triumphs

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by BJanta: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

Why do you people overbother yourselves about these Ibos. These are primitive sparsely educated and intensely envious and hateful species of humanity. What can they do? Nothing. As they are unendowed as humans, so is the land they come from. They cannot influence anything. No figure, no resources, no wisdom, no tolerance, but full of insane hatred and envy for every successful. Who will entrust anything of value in the hands of an Iboman ? And they know all this within and among themselves. Leave them to wallow in their grief and sorrows. Everytime they rise up to defame or insult Tinubu, they feel the pain more, writing from the depth of hatred and envy. Hatred and envy inflict unbearable, yet unimaginable pain, grief and sorrows on the heart that bear them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. / BREAKING: Boko Haram Captures Another Borno Town / Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.