Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu (29689 Views)

Intrigues As Nation Awaits Tinubu’s Ministers / Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures) / Late Chief Tony Anenih's Burial - Crowd Awaits The Arrival Of His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Tareq1105: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

You always say Tinubu isn't in this race but you're always the first to comment on Tinubu's threads whenever I bring them here. Why are you so concerned about Tinubu? Why don't you do same to Atiku?

BTW, this isn't 360 degree view of the crowd. These are few pictures. If I get more pictures when Tinubu arrives I'll create another thread and you'll be invited there to wail as usual.

But know this and know peace! Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

People in Ibadan don't have to come to the rally before they vote Tinubu.

I was in Osogbo when Tinubu came for rally. Must I be there? Not at all. I'm not a politician, I'm a career person but he's my candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Putinofrussia: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
kazma1010:
Some of our peoples did not know d history of Mapo Hill to politicians in Yoruba land
That guy is an Obi ipob. Always swimming in ignorancegrin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by ejimatic: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

You always say Tinubu isn't in this race but you're always the first to comment on Tinubu's threads whenever I bring them here. Why are you so concerned about Tinubu? Why don't you do same to Atiku?

BTW, this isn't 360 degree view of the crowd. These are few pictures. If I get more pictures when Tinubu arrives I'll create another thread and you'll be invited there to wail as usual.

But know this and know peace! Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I keep saying it that no Hausa man will handover to an Igbo man for now! As for BAT and Atiku ,we will see if that South will serve north again for another 8 years! BAT ,welcome home!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by kazma1010(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
U are a big full go and ask very well d so call governor of dat State did not joke wit dat mapo hill go and ask very well mumu
kazma1010:
Some of our peoples did not know d history of Mapo Hill to politicians in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by motunrayo2012: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
The reality on ground not in the air is Tinubu will win this election with landslide margin. Take it or leave it. Fact that even his political enemies realize

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Vello(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
So this is the crowd your Tinubu APC could pull in Ibadan

Shame
Does that place look like a stadium to your failing sight? Ogbeni, that's MAPO Hall and its the usual place always used for campaign. Same venue was used in 2015, 2019 simply because it is an ancient landmark and there's a purpose for that. I am in Ibadan and the whole area is on total lockdown for Asiwaju. Google map is your friend if you know how to use it.
Ypur moniker reveals your dark mind and given that your benefactor and host is your enemy, so shall men repay you all your life.

Bunch of lowlife, ingrate and anarchist elements

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

Lol. Kids roaming Nairaland politics section.

Every reasonable Presidential candidate has always campaigned at Mapo Hall. I dunno the reason for that but maybe people from that state or Yoruba land would know.

First picture was taken when Buhari did his rally at same venue in 2019 and the second was taken when Atiku did his there last month here.

When next you want to comment on threads here, make your research so you wouldn't embarrass your ancestors.

Leave the clown.
Let him continue to show his stupidity on social media.
To any Ibadan man Mapo is a significant place where every Governorship or Presidential candidate campaigns. His Obi the fraud that used the Adamasingba Stadium shows more how ignorant they are. That's the sign of a failure. Meaning he has already lost the election grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by computer0810(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is now doing ward to ward now that it's obvious Buhari don't give a hoot about him

It seems u don't have any other thing u do with ur life than tinubu affairs....if tinubu win next week what's next for u

U waste all ur time looking for banter to throw......we d real voters don't have time for noise or insult...if only u can be active in real life d way u r here

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by GboyegaD(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Afamed:

It is over 13yrs Obi signed similar MOU in ANAMBRA. Till this evening no single sand or 1 bag of cement at the place

Una mumu suppose don do

Wetin concern another state with this matter? Abeg, if you wan engage me, engage with sense.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by mofadereraira3: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
You'll soon go into coma like you did after the Apc presidential primary. MUGU!You'll soon go into coma like you did after the Apc presidential primary. MUGU!...
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Blackman7: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ok

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by ivandrag0n: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame

Are you senseless AfghanEastern IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM axis of Killers never tired of the jealousy and hate that you inherited from your father the devil, which has made your region so backward and your lives meaningless and miserable?

The leaders of the SW and North are always your cup of tea but your erosion-ravaged and crime-infested region never elicits a reaction to do something from you!!!

Mennnnnn! What a sorry life you people have. Such a shame you have all become and your comments are always predictable: you get jealous at the successes of others yet you are not humble or nimble enough to learn about success or make anything successful yourselves other than crime!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by ivandrag0n: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Blackman7:
Ok

You lot from the SadEast have your big skulls full of akpu instead of any brain.

Are you senseless AfghanEastern IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM axis of Killers never tired of the jealousy and hate that you inherited from your father the devil, which has made your region so backward and your lives meaningless and miserable?

The leaders of the SW and North are always your cup of tea but your erosion-ravaged and crime-infested region never elicits a reaction to do something from you!!!

Mennnnnn! What a sorry life you people have. Such a shame you have all become and your comments are always predictable: you get jealous at the successes of others yet you are not humble or nimble enough to learn about success or make anything successful yourselves other than crime!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Afamed: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
GboyegaD:

Wetin concern another state with this matter? Abeg, if you wan engage me, engage with sense.

Your common sense should have told you, that if you have any corrupt allegations against someone, you present your case in the court instead of nailing them on social media

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Blackman7: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
ivandrag0n:

You lot from the SadEast have your big skulls full of akpu instead of any brain.

Sorry to disappoint you brother. I'm proudly yoruba. Take it easy
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by eminikansoso(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
donphilopus:

Don't mind the idiot.
Population of Ibadan alone is more than 2 states in southeast talkless of Oyo state as a whole

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by ivandrag0n: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Blackman7:

Sorry to disappoint you brother. I'm proudly yoruba. Take it easy

Please go back to your dictionary to check the meaning of “proudly”!

You are not proudly Yoruba! You are “proudly fascist”!

It is fascists who take umbrage at other people’s free choices in a democracy!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame
Dumbest retar@ed OSU slave MOFO on NL.
Na Tinubu headache go kill you after Tinubu is sworn in.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by saintrow1: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shame

Omo elede the count down is on.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by garfield1: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Digitron:
So, Tinubu have started running away from stadium even in the south west.

Wahala Wahala Wahala

Guy,no one uses stadium to campaign in Ibadan.it is always mapo

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by garfield1: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Aiel123:

Ok.
If you revisit that thread you will see those 'kids ignoramuses'

Ibadan is just like Enugu,they don't use stadia or large venues for rallies.in Enugu,they use okpara square

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Olabode211: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Most of people campainging for obi/datti did not have pvc.una soon go carry your load for head they cry around..jagaban na mercy shower he go find one useless post give you obi to shut up.may NSCDC chairman.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Aiel123: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
garfield1:

Ibadan is just like Enugu,they don't use stadia or large venues for rallies.in Enugu,they use okpara square
You're right.
But some people will never learn. It's almost approaching.
I'm beginning to count states which will be won by PDP. For now, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Bayelsea, Sokoto are sure states.
Holding out the APC northern machinery and fighting to stay strong in SW is the pathway to victory.
I did a rough projection using 25m voters turnout with Atiku winning NE by 43% to Tinubu's 40% ,NW AA 40% ,to Tinubu 30% NC Tinubu 35% to AA 33%,SW Tinubu 65% to AA 28% SS, AA 40% to Tinubu 28% , SE AA 19% to Tinubu's 10%.
Used 4m turnout for SS,4.2m for SW, SE 2.5m, NC 4.8m, NW 5.5m, NE 4.5m.
Tinubu got 9.2m,AA 8.9m Obi 5m and Kwankwaso 1.8m

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by garfield1: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Aiel123:

You're right.
But some people will never learn. It's almost approaching.
I'm beginning to count states which will be won by PDP. For now, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi, Bayelsea, Sokoto are sure states.
Holding out the APC northern machinery and fighting to stay strong in SW is the pathway to victory.
I did a rough projection using 25m voters turnout with Atiku winning NE by 43% to Tinubu's 40% ,NW AA 40% ,to Tinubu 30% NC Tinubu 35% to AA 33%,SW Tinubu 65% to AA 28% SS, AA 40% to Tinubu 28% , SE AA 19% to Tinubu's 10%.
Used 4m turnout for SS,4.2m for SW, SE 2.5m, NC 4.8m, NW 5.5m, NE 4.5m.
Tinubu got 9.2m,AA 8.9m Obi 5m and Kwankwaso 1.8m

The problem for atiku is that he doesnt have any state he can get bloc votes from.even in Adamawa, Christians are fronting for obi.in bauchi,kwankwaso seems Strong and as you know,sokoto will be tight.no one is sure of dab iya's loyalties as his godfather is in apc...even delta I though he will win well is becoming tight according to you.same for aks....
His pathway is winning ne/nw by 60%,beating tinubu massively in se/ss.but you saw the anap polls,both had 20% in nw,he lead tinubu in ne by 1%,lost heavily in nc and sw.he won tinubu in ss/se by 4%...
The anap polls is closer to reality but I dont think obi will win se ss in that margin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Aiel123: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
garfield1:

The problem for atiku is that he doesnt have any state he can get bloc votes from.even in Adamawa, Christians are fronting for obi.in bauchi,kwankwaso seems Strong and as you know,sokoto will be tight.no one is sure of dab iya's loyalties as his godfather is in apc...even delta I though he will win well is becoming tight according to you.same for aks....
His pathway is winning ne/nw by 60%,beating tinubu massively in se/ss.but you saw the anap polls,both had 20% in nw,he lead tinubu in ne by 1%,lost heavily in nc and sw.he won tinubu in ss/se by 4%...
The anap polls is closer to reality but I dont think obi will win se ss in that margin
Obi won NC in anap polls... remember that coverage for the polls wasn't more than 2000per states so it's grossly inadequate to use it to determine the main polls.
If Atiku should win NE, NW by60%,then he will be president as he will either come second or first in SS/SE Leaving Tinubu with only SW and NC.
On bloc votes...it depends on turnout.
Bayelsea gave GEJ 99% against Buhari 1% but Kaduna was two times more than the margin Gej Bayelsea despite Buhari getting 69% votes in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by garfield1: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Aiel123:

Obi won NC in anap polls... remember that coverage for the polls wasn't more than 2000per states so it's grossly inadequate to use it to determine the main polls.
If Atiku should win NE, NW by60%,then he will be president as he will either come second or first in SS/SE Leaving Tinubu with only SW and NC.
On bloc votes...it depends on turnout.
Bayelsea gave GEJ 99% against Buhari 1% but Kaduna was two times more than the margin Gej Bayelsea despite Buhari getting 69% votes in Kaduna.

You cant discount anap polls which has been correct since 2011.2000 respondents per state is ok.you can only sieve out some things.even if obi wins nc,it will not be more than 2% except he gets heavy votes in benue,plateau,fct,wins nasarawa but on paper I see tinubu winning narrowly.
Atiku doesnt need to win se ss or come 2nd,it is for him to get the spread and he is losing ground daily.
The problem is beyond turnout,he is not buhari who can get large votes up north.obi can get 1 mil in anambra and tinubu 1 mil in Lagos or Oyo to cover ground,atiku cannot get that in Adamawa or anywhere else

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Aiel123: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
garfield1:

You cant discount anap polls which has been correct since 2011.2000 respondents per state is ok.you can only sieve out some things.even if obi wins nc,it will not be more than 2% except he gets heavy votes in benue,plateau,fct,wins nasarawa but on paper I see tinubu winning narrowly.
Atiku doesnt need to win se ss or come 2nd,it is for him to get the spread and he is losing ground daily.
The problem is beyond turnout,he is not buhari who can get large votes up north.obi can get 1 mil in anambra and tinubu 1 mil in Lagos or Oyo to cover ground,atiku cannot get that in Adamawa or anywhere else
Well on your last point, Delta , Sokoto, Bauchi and Adamawa are in a contest on who to deliver the highest votes for Atiku. ( Bauchi state governor made this declaration)
Okowa has mandated all PDP faithfuls for a million votes:180k minimum for Ika land. I see the chances of this happening as remote though.
Anambra can't give Obi 1m votes. Barely 250k people voted for guber election in 2021. Gej got 660k in 2015 with card reader being used.
Even Tinubu getting a million votes in Lagos is not a walk in the park.
AA will reach the spread in Southern Nigeria. I'm only not sure on Ekiti, Lagos,Crs , Anambra.
Obi winning NC will be a shocker. Anyone who wins NC will win with small margin.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Poll23: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Manofnaija:

Your wailing may be more if your candidate wins. Go and ask Sowore how far.
He joined forces with APC in 2015 to chase out Jonathan. When the predicted incidents began to happen, he formed "REVOLUTION NOW". Rest of the story, you can tell better.

Let's wait and see 🤣🤣
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by Poll23: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
16years u meant to say cus the power would move back to north grin

You're very right 👍
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by chrisooblog: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Some aspects of the ANAP poll look realistic but how is Obi polling the same numbers (8%) with Kwankwaso in the NW? Doesn't make sense that's why I feel their methodology including that of other pollsters is missing some crucial demographic that would have given us a clearer understanding of the probable numbers that might vote.

I agree with you about Atiku's chances looking slimmer by the day. He will be badly battered in the South and unfortunately for him I don't think he has the numbers in the North to give him an unassailable lead. He doesn't command fanatical support in the core North that would give him votes he needs to secure outright victory.

garfield1:

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by garfield1: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
chrisooblog:
Some aspects of the ANAP poll look realistic but how is Obi polling the same numbers (8%) with Kwankwaso in the NW? Doesn't make sense that's why I feel their methodology including that of other pollsters is missing some crucial demographic that would have given us a clearer understanding of the probable numbers that might vote.

I agree with you about Atiku's chances looking slimmer by the day. He will be badly battered in the South and unfortunately for him I don't think he has the numbers in the North to give him an unassailable lead. He doesn't command fanatical support in the core North that would give him votes he needs to secure outright victory.

True.kwankwaso will beat obi in nw thats a no brainer.atiku non fanatical support is why he will struggle in core north.unfortunately, he doesnt have any region to fallback down south
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan As Crowd Awaits Tinubu by DOD88: 12:55am On Feb 17, 2023
donphilopus:

That guy is fear of Tinubu's presidency 'enabled'. He is clothed with phobic tendency over Tinubu's victory that imminent and un-negotiable. Such people are blinded with hate, resentment and envy that they cannot see one plus one is equal to two, rather they will see one. That is the level of craze and insanity their character deficiency has driven them. By 26th and 27th this month when Tinubu's favourable results are announced, it will then dawn on them that this Asiwaju is indeed the chosen one.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5000 Naira Notes: The Solution To Our Problems? / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrives Home After His Case Was Adjourned By Court(pic / Buhari Wasn’t Aware Of Onnoghen’s Trial Until Saturday, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.