Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,654 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan (47609 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kamor010255:

Hello IPOB

What can we do for you, my name is Nnamdi Kanu from Abia community kebbi state.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by ariesbull: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Itโ€™s like Yoruba monarchs donโ€™t have regards for themselves
LOL

They will come for you
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by lawani: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
inoki247:

Why're you crying mkr than the Yoruba Traditional institution let the Traditional institution complain dem sef wetin be ur own or mak dem give u bucket ๐Ÿชฃ to cry put.,..

Most of Oni Business are even in Lagos and same area Tinubu developed is where he was doing is business selling lands dere so Wu du u want him to support u want him to support people thatve Neva add value to his life...

u sound like u were just born when tinubu became governor. So past governors of lagos can call the past oonis to come to anywhere they are for campaign?

I have never seen this kind of thing b4.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:
Tribalism people, everybody vote your own.
May the best tribalist win.

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Yorubas are very tribalistic.

Atiku is coming

Obi has gathered all pastors, all Obas many times

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Robbinhood: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
What did women contribute to the independence of this country?

How many women are in the war front, ready to die for Nigeria?

What has women contributed significantly to the growth of this country?
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
lansile:

Obi has gathered all pastors, all Obas many times

Share me the pictures and timestamp, so I'll edit my comments
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Otunbakayce: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Awon oba ofo! Useless Kings shaking the hands of an ordinary man. undecided
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by lawani: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Successkay12(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. Maybe he is on the que to receive his own share. Respect hunger.
Oni is richer than your entire generations. Have this in mind, "YORUBA KINGS AREN'T BASTARD" they we always support yoruba candidate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Meetelee: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=Thinkam post=120965320]Tribalism people, everybody vote your own.

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Vote Atiku, defeat the tribalists.

Atiku is coming

He dey come ur papa house....
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Oni of Ife, Tinubuโ€™s former real estate agent.

Property King Himself.

so because of that he can turn the ooni into his boy? is that how sacred and respected the ooni is under tinubu?

I've never seen previous oonis this disrespected.

Like I said tinubu has ruined the yorubas traditional institution. Even obasanjo kneels b4 the ooni.

I am ashamed for u urchins. u have lost ur minds because of a druglord.

this is political slavery.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Sleekfingers: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. Maybe he is on the que to receive his own share. Respect hunger.

Do you know , how much Ooni is worth? Some of you will just come online and be talking thrash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Patriotsleague: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu is loved everywhere, he has helped, he has sown, he has built men, industries and the biggest city in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Ayomivic(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

This is the one reason I will vote for Tinubu. One thing I believe is that the worst of Yoruba man can never open his eyes for someone to be killing his brother and sister or be laughing when his a Yoruba man is killing innocent souls.

In Yoruba land we are families so if you want to do things you must do something that would not terminate the good names of your family.

In Yoruba land we have people that can call us to order. That was the reason you see those kings welcoming him. If he does evil those are the people that would tell him they are no longer in his back and if those are not in his back the whole Yorubas are not in your back

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by princeade86(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
So tinubu can't respect traditional by prostrate for oni of Ife.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Patriotsleague: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Coming from herdsmen who hate others grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by lawani: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Tinubu is loved everywhere, he has helped, he has sown, he has built men, industries and the biggest city in Africa.

Auto biography
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QwDLe1NuyGUIFw2gJAfRsMlAZck9JUVSFdwilwBX5i0/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Hydroxide(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Make everybody kukuma vote their tribes make Tinubu carry 3rd.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by inoki247: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
jaxxy:

u sound like u were just born when tinubu became governor. So past governors of lagos can call the past oonis to come to anywhere they are for campaign?

I have never seen this kind of thing b4.

The let Ooni be the one lamenting wetin be ur own or are you crying on behalf of Ooni let us know Town crier.....

If past Lagos Governor didn't add any value to Oonis life you think they won't sit in dere palace....

Everybody's out dere surppotiing what they av gain from na ur headache if e come dey pain u aw dey choose to show dere appreciation.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by computer0810(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
From the Pinsure you posted the Onni is not even interested...in the visit of the gaffe master.

Why forcing a failed project zombie.??

Anyway, i have been reliably informed that thiefnubuu is just being honored by Yoruba agbado PIGS.

They know he will lose but they are paying their last respects... grin grin grin grin

Mumu boi......dey will soon ban dis ur new account too.....ode he pain am๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ayomivic:

This is the one reason I will vote for Tinubu. One thing I believe is that the worst of Yoruba man can never open his eyes for someone to be killing his brother and sister or be laughing when his a Yoruba man is killing innocent souls.

In Yoruba land we are families so if you want to do things you must do something that would not terminate the good names of your family.

In Yoruba land we have people that can call us to order. That was the reason you see those kings welcoming him. If he does evil those are the people that would tell him they are no longer in his back and if those are not in his back the whole Yorubas are not in your back

You lie, Yorubas have a history of violence and exploiting others, your yahoo Boys and rituals

Even recently, Yorubas APC supporters attacked Igbo and northern supporters of PDP and LP..

So there's nothing as these Obas putting him on a leash.

Vote for your Yoruba man, it's your way bro.

But don't act all high and righteous
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Coming from herdsmen who hate others grin

If not for herdsmen, you'll die of hunger
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by gigabyte13: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Another thread for the sons and daughters of perdition and destruction to wail over....
Cry me a river....
#WAILERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Espelbengz(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wailing waiters!

Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by computer0810(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Who say make obi no gather igwe๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If he like make he gather Nnamdi Nnamdi azikwe

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Masterito(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
You said all. Yorubas are the most tribalistic but pretend alot.
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by DJInfluence: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
All these old men. Politicians don turn our obas,obis and emirs to stooges. This is why the same politicians remove these royals when they don't do what the politicians want.
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by blabulu2000: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ayo Adebanjo is a bastard

Where ....will he hide if Tinubu becomes the president.

When he was following his grandson's mate to campaign for president....how many northern elder statemen follow even atiku to campaign?/

Ha!/so shameful...How many Yiibo elder statement men of his age follow Obi to campaign grounds...

He spoke incoherently .....and he came to.the campaign ground to disgrace himself.....

What a shame! Because of your personal vendatta ..do you think Obi didn't know.....?/ if you can do that to your tribe brother, you can as well do it to obi....
Ayo Adebajo will be kept at arm's length even if Obi eventually emerges as the president ...

His antecedent even during Awolowo's days is bad...He cannot be trust for anything...

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by teebaxy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
This Ooni is the most classless Ooni in the history of Ile ife ... God bless King Sijiade, I can't imagine Sijiade leaving his palace to welcome a politician in another Kingdom to make matter worse , the useless king dey bow to greet . What a mess
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by funshint(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ibadan and Oyo state at large is always home for Tinubu #BAT2023 grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Condemn Buhariโ€™s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) / Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.