Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth (2869 Views)

My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth / Bbnaija: Nengi Puts The Outer Lips Of Her Female Organ On Full Display (PHOTO) / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Ahmed0336(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
You're begging a woman you are not yet married to for 3 months

Bro I feel like slapping you.

That's a huge red flag that's enough for you to quit the relationship.

She have an unforgiving spirit which is not good for married couples.
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Foodqueen(f): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
U tuned this story to favor u. Yet the lies still shows.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Unyimekelvin: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
I feel like giving this op a resounding slap of the century... begging a woman?? Nbanuuu naah!!! Hey op keep your head high.. stop begging...nd move on. 😡😡🤝
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by TheChameleon: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
The OP lied.

might be a fake story.... Might be that the OP screwed the ex.

But the story isn't straight.
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by Sixfeetbelle: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Normally, I know you know this trust issues didn't start today.......E be like say e don tay wey you break the trust wey your fiancee get for you.......If not,if na where trust dey normally,I no too see any big issue for here, because onll your fiancee for defend you on your behalf...

Well,op, my only advice is that if you truly love her, kukuma meet up with her trusted family members wey you know say she dey give regards well well and talk to them,so that them go help you talk to her......

This is the koko. Trust issues don already dey the relationship cause this matter is not that big of a deal.
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by ednut1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Planned work. They never wanted to marry u
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by GoldSantana: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
You dey beg for months... It's unfortunate o
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by simondavid: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Normally, I know you know this trust issues didn't start today.......E be like say e don tay wey you break the trust wey your fiancee get for you.......If not,if na where trust dey normally,I no too see any big issue for here, because onll your fiancee for defend you on your behalf...

Well,op, my only advice is that if you truly love her, kukuma meet up with her trusted family members wey you know say she dey give regards well well and talk to them,so that them go help you talk to her......

Have tried my possible best to win her soul back. Have discussed with her family on phone and has also met with my resident pastor he spoke to her but still nothing work out.
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by simondavid: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hezzyluv:

That lady has unforgiving spirit he has been begging her for over 3months oo

Honestly I don't know what to do cos I truly love her so much. I never took it as anything even when she gave my male friend money I never complained
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by simondavid: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
4ward4:
obvious you are a Liar

A case like this should someone lie that one need advice and you tag it liar
The lady I sent small money for health Care set me up by lying that I invited her to visit me and again that am falling in love with her with a prove of text messages many times I requested that my fiancee should send me the message she refused to send it to me she lied that she sent it to my sister lo and hebold she never did.
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by simondavid: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
elipheleh:
I don't know why simps exist in this world.

OP are you that ugly?

Do you not know how real love looks like? LOVE IS FORGIVING IN NATURE.

Have you never experienced genuine love from a woman before? Don't you know how genuine love is?

Genuine love does not stress you.

See, a woman who loved you will never stress you.

Infact a woman who truly loves you will be the one defending you when other people condemn you.

Me for example, I have had a junior military woman who is not even up to 1 star ranking disobey a senior military officer. Equivalent of a General. LOVE MADE HER DO IT. You need to see her crying emotionally and defending me, while standing up to her General superior. That is the extent a woman love can go.

All these small boys who want to marry girls that doesn't love them, I fear for your life.

Do you really want to live your life minding what you do and say in your own home so that you won't offend your wife?

Do you want to be under her mercy and pity all your life. Think about being under somebodies mercy for 70 years. What a sad life!

Now let me open your eyes:

That your fiance never loved you. In fact you begged her to date you for years. And you know it.

She doesn't want to marry your either.

She and her friend planned that thing that way so that she can see excuse to run away from you.

She has someone else she truly loves and they Bleep secretly.

Perhaps, you are rich, maybe you used money to impress her family and friends. That might be why she even agreed to date you.

Maybe, she dey give you pity Bleep.

If I were you, which I never pray to be, I will even be the one forming anger. I will be the one to even get annoyed at her for even keeping bad friends.

I KNOW YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE MY ADVICE BECAUSE YOU ARE A SIMP.

SIMPS ARE DOOMED TO REMAIN SIMPS. THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF LEARNING.

Thanks for your advice
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by simondavid: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
crows2ravens:
Every comment seems to have advised you rightly. Good girls are hard to get, but do you really think she's the good one now?

Trust is very important. When you get married, you'll realise that if your partner does not believe you, even if the matter has K-leg, you won't have a happy home.

You seem to have a good heart, most

women tend to exploit that, even the good ones.... it's a natural instinct.

Even if you did marry her, that same friend will ruin your marriage. Your fiancée is in for a long thing, that's if she's not the devil herself.

I really appreciate God bless you all amen
Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by frozen70(f): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
simondavid:
I need advice I sent little money to my fiancee family friend for health issue. Due to she was calling my line unstoppable when I picked her call she was begging for help which I did now I never knew she was planing to set me up so that I won't marry my woman. Later she called me to tell me that she will like to come to Lagos when I heard that I told her if you want to come to Lagos you should come when my wife is around. She recorded some path of the conversation then went further to show it to my woman elder sister and also sent it to my fiancee in other to stop the marriage. For over 4 months I have been begging my fiancee to forgive me that I don't have anything to do with the lady and am sorry when I sent the money I suppose to tell her but I didn't cos I forgot and I didn't take it as something serious that's why I never bothered myself to inform you but am sorry.she still doesn't want to forgive me so that we can reconcile.
Friend what should I do pls no insult pls
Pls friend

Take a break, every thing will sort itself over time

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth by simondavid: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Nope it was just the money I sent to her friend for medical health that's all. Sometimes my fiancee will act like I don't exist cos of that I will tell her I don't like how she behaves and she always want to be in charge of everything cos of that I told her how I wish I met her friend first. That's all but her friend to have received the money and still lied against me that I was the one that invited her to visit me in Lagos which I never did.i requested for the text messages and voice note till today she refused to send it to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? / Look At What I Did To This Facebook Girl / Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.