Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen (4047 Views)

Anambra Bans Public Display Of Caskets, Depositing Of Corpses Beyond Two Months / Banks Resume Paying Nigerians Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / Kaduna Residents Ignore Governor El-Rufai, Reject Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 Notes (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by Ezeama400: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2023
dapsoneh:
This is quite a good policy but ill timed. What is an individual doing with 50m, 100m, 200m cash? This will curb banditary but what has Bihari been thinking for the past 7years? Several people died due to banditary, this policy should have been long implemented
I don't see Buhari s a hero here because he really has a hidden agenda beyond stopping Bandits operation and vote buying. He is being hypocritical, he doesn't want Tinubu to succeed him yet go around campaigning for him but implement policies that will direct anger at the party he represents so that there won't be outright winner and then he can set up an interim govt
He knew hr has messed up so bad in his regime and wants to use 'free and fair' election to placate people.
Nigerians will never forget all the atrocities during his administration

So Buhari is no more your darling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by rolams(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ganduje has been so silent in Kano.
Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by Ayed44: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
You are a businessman, your governor said u should keep spending the old notes and u obeyed him. How do u want to use the old notes to buy goods from other states?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by kukoyi17226: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ganduje and hell rufai. God punish you.Any state that tried to to do any rubbish the federal government will declare state of emergency and a 24 hours curfew will be declared.Ganduje and hell rufai. God punish you.Any state that tried to to do any rubbish the federal government will declare state of emergency and a 24 hours curfew will be declared....
Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by slivertongue: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Way to go. Listen to ganduje at ur peril
Re: Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen by fortunateme: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
localbreed:
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.
Urchins are coming for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio:fast-tracking Akwa Ibom's Future / Pension Cartel ‘rakes In N3.3b Monthly’ / Independence Day Speech By Hon Patrick On Nigeria At 52 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.