Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (40476 Views)

Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) / June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety / Bauchi Prison: Gunshots As Riot Erupts At Bauchi Correctional Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by feedthenation(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
---nothing will change---even if Peter Obi is elected---as president---because the cabals will not let the required change to happen---
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by DeOTR: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
greggng:

I am.sorry to hear that they can't accept transfer ...I have learnt something in life ..always be nice to people..

The relationship I created with those market women is really helping me ..infact I bought from.4 of them....and impair to one of them....other had to collect from her ...infact they some asked me to go with what I bought....in there world ....OGA WE KNOW YOU ..YOU NO BE ANOTHER PERSON ...I WAS THE ONE INSIST IOST MAKE TRANSFER .

Watch how this hardship will disappear after the election . Is very clear politicians are nor fighting for us ...buhari has really reduce there chances of using money for election...If wr can survive covid why not a few days for the election. Untill we got a leader that emerged not from vote buying...we are not ready for progress .
This policy hasn't achieved and will not achieve anything but just hardships for the people.
Buhari had 8 years to better the lots of Nigerians through lifting people from poverty, ensuring safety of lives and property, but chose to use currency swap to curb vote buying and kidnapping?
Isn't poverty the major reason why people may tend to sell their votes in the first place? Why leave leprosy to cure ringworm?
With the way even the well to dos are suffering to lay hands on cash, vote just got cheaper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Members Of GEJites Visit Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) / A Trailer Falls Into Water At Brewery Ijora 7up Road In Lagos - Photos / Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.