Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (40472 Views)

Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) / June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety / Bauchi Prison: Gunshots As Riot Erupts At Bauchi Correctional Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Zeezenho: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2023
John4B:

I don't know why they are wailing. This is the govt. they hv been cheering. Y the sudden change?

You deh mind them nah thunder go fire all of them urchins.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by erospecial: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=phemmyjohnson post=120978582]The government is about to witness a chaos buhari and Malami planned all along . Chaos in Lagos state will end up troubling the nation . May Buhari die a painful death ! I am not in support of tinubu anymore , you mastermind the enthronement of this creature to power . May you not smell the presidency also . This hardship is too much on Nigerians!! [/quote
If only you had never supported him and APC before.]
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by ambale(m): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Jack500:
To those fools above saying it is a sponsored protest, I hope you are seeing money to spend. Even banks doesn't have money. Uselessss animals.

My fellow Nigerians, the only way your money will not turn to paper is to vote Tinubu, If you miss that opportunity, your money has gone

Vote Tinubu for president

See oloriburuku 😂

Under which party tinubu dey again??

Nonsense and ingredients, so you think you can fool yourself abi
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Jack500: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2023
ambale:

See oloriburuku 😂

Your father that failed to train you is oloriburuku
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by BubblingB(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Jack500:

It is your useless father that failed to train you, that is a fool.

As e dey pain am, e dey sweet me. Idiat
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by onyxo76(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2023
olabode4dkoko:
No be yansh be that!!! embarassed
yes nah, the yansh dey join the protest too
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by BubblingB(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2023
ambale:

See oloriburuku 😂

The guy na correct mumu. He's obviously an APC thug
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by olabode4dkoko(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]ontop all these wahala,na yansh u dey see tongue tongue[color=#770077]
the yansh clear lol
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Proudlyomonna: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's such a shame that people in rural communities who don't have access to banks and internet are complaining about Naira scarcity and people who live in Lagos are even protesting.

Well, I maintain that our biggest challenge is our obsession with cash and it's contributing to these protests. I just hope they don't turn around and blame it on the Igbos after destroying things in Lagos (as always). grin

You did well until your last line.
Must you guys do this Tribal shenanigans on every thread undecided
Na wa oo
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the only way forward.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by swaggerjack: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2023
BloomingDale:
Lol. Someone is desperate.

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by dettolgel: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2023
vannessa7:

You sounded pained with all the trash you wrote up there, everyone knows Igbos are the children of hate who hate themselves and therefore cannot give what they don't have and it's written all over your writeup. Inferiority complex is a curse, you lot are the ones that support your tribe no matter what. Your victim mentality will never allow you to know how it feels to be secured. This naira redesign is a case of heaven falling, it will not spare anyone and by the time the election has to be cancelled and there is a military take over, you will bite your fingers in regret. Igbos should continue whatever they are doing.

I know you will come back to throw your usual half baked lies.

Is it not in that same kingdom of fallen demons of yours that an Oba threatened people because of their choice of candidates in an election? And in your warped mind you still don't think that was hatred and tribalism? grin I fear who no fear the children of fallen demons.

Very hateful and tribalistic and denomic set of people. Your Obas and leaders were busy insulting and cajoling GEJ it is in the print media for the world to see, you cowards and half wits should try it with Buhari and see whin.

After 2015 elections you lots were busy peddling lies and name calling now we all know that your people are the hypocritical double faced and hateful tribe. grin

My dear it is not even up to a month you guys have started destroying things from Ondo to Ekiti to Lagos and tomorrow you idiots will come out to claim sophisticated. grin

My dear you can rant and cry me a river all you want, infact your tears gives me joy grin

On cashless policy every loving Nigerians stand on, you hateful lots can burn down your states if you choose 'we no care".

I know you nitwit will come back to insult your father thinking you are exchanging words with me grin
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by EducatedMind369: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2023
This suffering is really not necessary.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by spartachico(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
please stay safe
trouble /protest/riot has broken out in different places in lagos this morning
visaclick:
imagine me having over 9milimeters, withdrew 4k yesterday only for me to hear this morning that old notes are no longer accepted. Which kind wahala be this again nah
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Lazyreporta(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue
Tulubo developed Lagos but still Lagos state is the homebase of thugs and protesters out to disturb the peace of mind of lagosians tongue

Pls use sense. Can we say the same about obi cos he also governed Anambra and na the home of ipob..

Make una dey try think na.

How's this connected to bat? Very soon e go happen for Anambra too, and remember to blame obi.

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by baralatie(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ojota
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by heysquare(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Angel55555:
Shame on anyone who support Buhari on the issue of cash exchange policy. Nigeria is simply not ready for such a thing, we don't have the infrastructure to carry out such a project.
Those supporting the poor implementation of the policy doing that thinking it will favour their candidate.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by syntekelite(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Benblaq:
Guys, chill let this election finish. The policy is not against the common man but against these evil men who do not want to stop milking us now and ever.

Fellow Nigerians, we have been strong for years, we can still hold on with the last strength in us. It is exactly eight days to the general election, and this automatically means we still have eight more days to suffer the hardship the new naira notes policy came with. If it will require burning the whole country to kill a bat then it is worth it, after all we can still rebuild a bigger and better country, this time, on a green and fertile land. Nigeria shall be great again.

E remain 8days abeg, make we hang on.

The policy is not against the common man really?? Why didnt buhari initiate it in 2019 then?? Just so you know burea d change in nigeria are ready to supply the men that matters on election day but at higher black market rate, most politicians you claim buhari wants to tackle deal in dollars, the burea d change get their monies direct from bank headquarters and cbn knows about it cos they are owned by most politicians, reason why new money printed didnt circulate. Its already in the hands of the politicians and burea d change. After tinubu or atiku wins they simply reverse the policy by extending it to end of the year. So the so called old money you all say politicians kept at home will still be useful.. so tell me again how buharis policy affects politicians.
The only way this policy works is if buhari continues ruling, and that there is the rub..
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Stanleyucee(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jack500:
To those fools above saying it is a sponsored protest, I hope you are seeing money to spend. Even banks doesn't have money. Uselessss animals.

My fellow Nigerians, the only way your money will not turn to paper is to vote Tinubu, If you miss that opportunity, your money has gone APC fighting APC confused urchins...we Nigerians have taken our decision on who to vote... Nigerians gave APC 8years but nothing to show for it... We are voting for PETER OBI simple

Vote Tinubu for president
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Stanleyucee(m): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jack500:

[b]My fellow Nigerians, the only way your money will not turn to paper is to vote Tinubu, If you miss that opportunity, your money has gone
APC fighting APC confused urchins...we Nigerians have taken our decision on who to vote... Nigerians gave APC 8years but nothing to show for it... We are voting for PETER OBI simple
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by vannessa7(f): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
dettolgel:

I know you will come back to throw your usual half baked lies.

Is it not in that same kingdom of fallen demons of yours that an Oba threatened people because of their choice of candidates in an election? And in your warped mind you still don't think that was hatred and tribalism? grin I fear who no fear the children of fallen demons.

Very hateful and tribalistic and denomic set of people. Your Obas and leaders were busy insulting and cajoling GEJ it is in the print media for the world to see, you cowards and half wits should try it with Buhari and see whin.

After 2015 elections you lots were busy peddling lies and name calling now we all know that your people are the hypocritical double faced and hateful tribe. grin

My dear it is not even up to a month you guys have started destroying things from Ondo to Ekiti to Lagos and tomorrow you idiots will come out to claim sophisticated. grin

My dear you can rant and cry me a river all you want, infact your tears gives me joy grin

On cashless policy every loving Nigerians stand on, you hateful lots can burn down your states if you choose 'we no care".

I know you nitwit will come back to insult your father thinking you are exchanging words with me grin

I really feel for you, your sorrow is palpable, it must really be hard being you, FYI south east is burning right now,
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by ambale(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
BubblingB:

The guy na correct mumu. He's obviously an APC thug

They obviously don't have any sense

Imagine saying tinubu will reverse buhari policy and you think you've made sense

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by ambale(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jack500:

Your father that failed to train you is oloriburuku

You are a disgrace to humanity

You don't have a mind of your own

You sha want make tinubu enter

Useless idiot

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Unbiased1: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
marlow1962:

The north are still accepting old notes, cus they know that the new notes is not yet available for everyone to have access to.
But u see SS and SE, them foolish to the core.
Majority of the stores for my area no dy sell like before cus the mugus Dem no gree collect old note and transfer.
One even open em dirty mouth tell me make I go throway my old note say e don expire.
Na God save her, I for spit for her eye, cus e be like she no dy see wertin dy sup ni.

Stop writing nonsense. My people in the SS and SE are not foolish to the core. Go to CBN branches in the North today and see how filled up they are with people wanting to deposit their old notes. The SS and SE have rather been proactive with the directive than been ignorant like the people in other regions.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by BubblingB(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
ambale:

They obviously don't have any sense

Imagine saying tinubu will reverse buhari policy and you think you've made sense

Nonsense and ingredients

Well... policies can be reversed if they are not working. Osun state under Adeleke is a great example
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Mrregistration: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
visaclick:
I agree. Palmpay has never failed me not for one day. The same ppl telling u they don't take transfer ask them to drop account for give away and they will agree to take transfer. This problem is just pure illiteracy, the vast majority of the population has grown to believe school nah scam and dangote didn't go to school, the Ibo boys bragging how they didn't go to school but are successful in business and this is the result of it. If everyone is accepting transfer there will be no riot whatsoever.

Exactly 💯
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by iamsolasoul(f): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
The positive thing is at least we know who spearheaded civil war tactics
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Jack500: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
ambale:

You are a disgrace to humanity

You don't have a mind of your own

You sha want make tinubu enter

Useless idiot

Tinubu will enter, you can go and hang yourself
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by luluman: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's such a shame that people in rural communities who don't have access to banks and internet are complaining about Naira scarcity and people who live in Lagos are even protesting.

Well, I maintain that our biggest challenge is our obsession with cash and it's contributing to these protests. I just hope they don't turn around and blame it on the Igbos after destroying things in Lagos (as always). grin
If you mind your tongue nobody will include yiebos cos nobody needs una.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by 231adedayo: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sponsored Protest and riotSponsored Protest and riot...
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by greggng: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
DeOTR:

Dey play. With all the monies I have in my various online apps, I was unable to buy common vegetables yesterday because they wouldn't accept transfer.
On a normal day, I don't even keep up to 10k in cash, but at least if we're going cashless, we should be able to get the little cash we need to complement. Don't forget that as of today, no economy in the world is cashless in the real sense. They still use cash for some transactions and it's available when needed.
If cash withdrawal is going to be restricted to 5k daily, fine, make it available.
I repeat, this policy is heading our fragile economy to only one direction, doom!

I am.sorry to hear that they can't accept transfer ...I have learnt something in life ..always be nice to people..

The relationship I created with those market women is really helping me ..infact I bought from.4 of them....and impair to one of them....other had to collect from her ...infact they some asked me to go with what I bought....in there world ....OGA WE KNOW YOU ..YOU NO BE ANOTHER PERSON ...I WAS THE ONE INSIST IOST MAKE TRANSFER .

Watch how this hardship will disappear after the election . Is very clear politicians are nor fighting for us ...buhari has really reduce there chances of using money for election...If wr can survive covid why not a few days for the election. Untill we got a leader that emerged not from vote buying...we are not ready for progress .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest / Stella Oduah Used An Expletive During An Interview? / Osinbajo Visits Atiku Abubakar In Abuja A Day After Inauguration(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.