Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (40474 Views)

Protest In Lagos Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes (video) / June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety / Bauchi Prison: Gunshots As Riot Erupts At Bauchi Correctional Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by rayvelez(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2023
Nigeria army should shoot any hoodlums that disrupt movement of buses in that area...
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by 77star: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Spuggie:
Tinubu call your urchins to order

In the voice of that useless nairaland resident Vulture griller, safe to say, Buhari is our darling daddy.
Please call him as he is;
[b][/b] a boy that sees evil and call it good

a boy who calls insanity a sanity

May God handle his life the way Buhari is handling Nigeria economy, Amen.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Zeezenho: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Angel55555:
Shame on anyone who support Buhari on the issue of cash exchange policy. Nigeria is simply not ready for such a thing, we don't have the infrastructure to carry out such a project.

Urchin stop wailing come out and protest so igbo solders will use you as target practice
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by PeterObi4LP: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu have seen that in less than few days he has already lost the election, he want to use plan B to release his urchies to cause riots and problems in the name of cash policy to I dermine the election. Kole work

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by EmekaBlue(m): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Ojota Ikorodu and more places is on fire
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Dicoomoba: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2023
eyesoflagos:
Chaos in Mile 12, Lagos as hoodlums riot over scarcity of new Naira notes

There was unrest in Mile 12, Lagos State as hoodlums ri%ted over the scarcity of new Naira notes.

In Mile 12, Lagos state, hoodlums have started rioting because there aren’t enough new Naira notes in circulation. On the Mile 12 road, the hoodlums were spotted telling drivers to turn around as they gathered to launch their demonstration.

Makesense Media reports gathered that, The burning of tires on the road, however, has generated tension in the region, and people were spotted fleeing for their lives. As everyone attempts to reach safety, traffic is backed up along the route as a result.

https://makesensepromotions.com/chaos-in-mile-12-lagos-as-hoodlums-rit-over-scarcity-of-new-naira-notes/

In 1984 Buhari did the same thing and some people lost their money , the only way to save and enjoy your money is by voting Tinubu he understands masses
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by FireUpNow(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu will turn around to blame IPOB and the Lagoon Oba will talk hi own. The Lagos that Tinubu single handedly built still has agberos in control.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Healthquest: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2023
phemmyjohnson:
The government is about to witness a chaos buhari and Malami planned all along . Chaos in Lagos state will end up troubling the nation . May Buhari die a painful death ! I am not in support of tinubu anymore , you mastermind the enthronement of this creature to power . May you not smell the presidency also . This hardship is too much on Nigerians!!
Tinubu is the only one ready to reverse ds policy.. Atiku and obi are ready to watch you Die

3 Likes

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Crvrider: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2023
phemmyjohnson:
The government is about to witness a chaos buhari and Malami planned all along . Chaos in Lagos state will end up troubling the nation . May Buhari die a painful death ! I am not in support of tinubu anymore , you mastermind the enthronement of this creature to power . May you not smell the presidency also . This hardship is too much on Nigerians!!

Oga rest, which hardship? Am I not a Nigerian living in Nigeria as you? What is this noise all about hardship this hardship that? Your money is still your money the only difference is that you don't have it in hand physically, but you have it in the bank and you can access it electronically.

I am completely in support of this policy100%. If I need to buy anything and no matter how minute the price is, I do transfer.

Now if your village people are yet to catch up with the trend in technology how is that Nigeria's problem? Should we all stand still and not embrace technology because some people in rural areas refuse to embrace it?
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by 77star: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Eriggs:
himself know say dem no born am well to mention dem MANNA.
Him go collect. I trust aunty MANNA, both of una go collect sharp sharp
We know you won't stop this ur stupidity.

because it's in-built, it's part of you

I repeat, no one wey no know say u dey stupid.

Using alternate accounts to quote yourself and responding to other pple.

Meanwhile, u are still the same yeye with this useless eriggs account, Nlpolicewoman e.t.c

I never see person wey mumu pass u for this nairaland.

The day u registered for nairaland was when nairaland lost his sanity.

U are bad luck to this once great forum, but now ur likes have rendered it useless with ur one and only idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by John4B: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2023
E don be everybody. And some ppl are still drumming supported for APC.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by EdwardRandy(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Angel55555:
Shame on anyone who support Buhari on the issue of cash exchange policy. Nigeria is simply not ready for such a thing, we don't have the infrastructure to carry out such a project.
Idiot.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by owunabastard: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2023
This guy is becoming very aggressive this days, it seems you did not expect how things are moving now undecided undecided undecided
Jack500:

It is your useless father that failed to train you, that is a fool.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by asanausana91: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2023
Angel55555:
we must start from somewhere. This is the best policy so far. Only corrupt politicians or urchins that are benefiting from corrupt politicians will not like this policy.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by tunapawizzy: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Jack500:
To those fools above saying it is a sponsored protest, I hope you are seeing money to spend. Even banks doesn't have money. Uselessss animals.

My fellow Nigerians, the only way your money will not turn to paper is to vote Tinubu, If you miss that opportunity, your money has gone

Vote Tinubu for president
All the 4 leading candidates will most likely reverse this after swearing in, infact don't be surprised that Buhari himself will make all the old notes and new ones coexist after election, but before election no way, the vote you people want to buy will not work this time. Soldiers will restore normalcy the same way they did ďuring EndSARs protests and elections will hold with only old 200naira.
For now ur old notes dun go, if e sure for dem make dem carry am go CBN go deposit

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Thomasankara(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2023
[/color]ontop all these wahala,na yansh u dey see tongue tongue[color=#770077]
olabode4dkoko:
No be yansh be that!!! embarassed
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Angel55555(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2023
asanausana91:
we must start from somewhere. This is the best policy so far. Only corrupt politicians or urchins that are benefiting from corrupt politicians will not like this policy.
I don't agree with you Sir. It's affecting the masses the most.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by asanausana91: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Jack500:
To those fools above saying it is a sponsored protest, I hope you are seeing money to spend. Even banks doesn't have money. Uselessss animals.

My fellow Nigerians, the only way your money will not turn to paper is to vote Tinubu, If you miss that opportunity, your money has gone

Vote Tinubu for president
I love your tears. My money is in my account and all what I need is my phone. I can transfer as low as 100 naira
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Angel55555(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2023
EdwardRandy:

Idiot.
Yeah, you're one cool
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by vannessa7(f): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2023
dettolgel:

Do you know how retarded you sound. How many Igbos there are and how many have confirmed to you whether they love or hate Tinubu?

Why are you people so tribalistic and demonic?

Your SW is declining into chaos ( you guys are embarrassed because after all the monkery of SE for voting Buhari now you guys are the ones bearing the brunt of his high handedness instead of facing him you are dragging Igbos into it) you are here making uninformed sweeping statement of people whose majority of them you have neither lived with or interviewed to hear their view.

Until you remove hatred from your life you shall never amount to anything useful.

Flee from hatred and tribalism and see how you prosper beyond your wildest dreams.

You sounded pained with all the trash you wrote up there, everyone knows Igbos are the children of hate who hate themselves and therefore cannot give what they don't have and it's written all over your writeup. Inferiority complex is a curse, you lot are the ones that support your tribe no matter what. Your victim mentality will never allow you to know how it feels to be secured. This naira redesign is a case of heaven falling, it will not spare anyone and by the time the election has to be cancelled and there is a military take over, you will bite your fingers in regret. Igbos should continue whatever they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Angel55555(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Zeezenho:

Urchin stop wailing come out and protest so igbo solders will use you as target practice
Okay lol
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by John4B: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Dicoomoba:

In 1984 Buhari did the same thing and some people lost their money , the only way to save and enjoy your money is by voting Tinubu he understands masses

Story! Tell that to ur gods
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by John4B: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Zeezenho:

I don't know why they are wailing. This is the govt. they hv been cheering. Y the sudden change?
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by marlow1962(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2023
Unbiased1:
More like urchins (hoodlums) are protesting against the lack of naira notes.
I'm still waiting for protests to take place in the North and South East.
The north are still accepting old notes, cus they know that the new notes is not yet available for everyone to have access to.
But u see SS and SE, them foolish to the core.
Majority of the stores for my area no dy sell like before cus the mugus Dem no gree collect old note and transfer.
One even open em dirty mouth tell me make I go throway my old note say e don expire.
Na God save her, I for spit for her eye, cus e be like she no dy see wertin dy sup ni.
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by felix10(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2023
But come to think of it,

Up till now,no nothern state is protesting
All this protest are from the southern part of the country.Are they not affected?or is there something we need to know and we don't know.

Are we really one nation?
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Patriotsleague: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's such a shame that people in rural communities who don't have access to banks and internet are complaining about Naira scarcity and people who live in Lagos are even protesting.

Well, I maintain that our biggest challenge is our obsession with cash and it's contributing to these protests. I just hope they don't turn around and blame it on the Igbos after destroying things in Lagos (as always). grin
Do you ever think outside of tribal bigotry and myopic politics?
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Christistruth00: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2023
We know the game plan to destabilize the Nation and disrupt Elections

It failed during Endsars and it will fail again

Buhari is in Abuja
Emefiele is in Abuja
Central bank is in Abuja
Supreme court is in Abuja
The National Mint that Prints Naira is in Abuja

Go there

We don't want anyone burning down the Train Stations Sanwo Olu just built like
they burnt down the Lagos BRT Bus Stations during Endsars

Lagos waited 40 years for them
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by MilesLamar(m): 11:09am On Feb 17, 2023
olabode4dkoko:
No be yansh be that!!! embarassed

Control your cock man cheesy
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Curious345: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Glad you called them hoodlums.. Because they are hoodlums indeed
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Curious345: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2023
felix10:
But come to think of it,

Up till now,no nothern state is protesting
All this protest are from the southern part of the country.Are they not affected?or is there something we need to know and we don't know.

Are we really one nation?

The protest in only happening in yoruba states
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by Guyman01: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2023
Spuggie:
Tinubu call your urchins to order

In the voice of that useless nairaland resident Vulture griller, safe to say, Buhari is our darling daddy.

Yes Buhari is our darling daddy. I now agree with you grin grin
Re: Chaos In Mile 12, Lagos As Riot Breaks-Out Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes by vannessa7(f): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos are the worst human species I have ever seen.

They hate successful people once they're not Ibos. The fake love they displayed towards Jonathan was because of what they were getting and they're the ones who messed up his government

Imagine how they make Tinubus life a personal affair when he was not even their governor neither did he rule them in any capacity, they strongly believe other tribes are worse off compared to them and the reverse is the case, that's why they cannot stomach any good thing from others, they don't know that Yorubas have inborn freedom and confidence which makes you do great things no matter what. Yorubas will always shock them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari / Camp Zero, Converge Point Of Boko Haram Which Soldiers Destroyed On 24th (Pics) / Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.