Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Places to go on a date in Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places to go on a date in Lagos (12658 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! / Virgin Girls Do U Allow Guys U Date In Your Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places to go on a date in Lagos by marcmuzman: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
Just wanted to know where can I take a lady out to ?
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 12, 2011
Oh well.
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by MrCork17: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2011
LAgos?  with Mosquito flyin around?  HELL NO!!!  Actually, i heard Mosquito is Nigeria are as big as butterfly (no  ofeeinse) angry
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

LAgos?  with Mosquito flyin around?  HELL NO!!!  Actually, i heard Mosquito is Nigeria are as big as butterfly (no  ofeeinse) angry
No! Not true! They are as big as BATS! undecided
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by funkybaby(f): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2011
there's this nice chinese restaurant (opposite intercontinental bank) on adeniyi jones, just after allen roundabout. sorry, i cannot remember the name.

they serve really well prepared chinese cuisine, they've got polite and pleasant staff and it's quiet place.

it's a nice place to have dinner with a babe wink
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by MrCork17: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2011
funkybaby:

there's this nice chinese restaurant (opposite intercontinental bank) on adeniyi jones, just after allen roundabout. sorry, i cannot remember the name.

they serve really well prepared chinese cuisine, they've got polite and pleasant staff and it's quiet place.

it's a nice place to have dinner with a babe  wink

huh? Chinese resturant in LAgos? Sorry, I rather stick with McDonalds on Peckham high road, London England, UK Europe!! wink
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by Goldieluks: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2011
funkybaby:

wow cool.
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by kokoye(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2011
why dont you just pack correct suya with drinks and go to some secluded (secure) beach?

talk less and see how she smoothly gets into you

works like a charm wink
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by tellwisdom: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2011

[size=23pt]You sound like u ever bin there before sad sad-------------->I DEY ALWAYS TRECK PASS THERE lipsrsealed sad[/size]
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2011
kokoye:

why dont you just pack correct suya with drinks and go to some secluded (secure) beach?

works like a charm wink
You read ma mind like a book! wink wink
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by kokoye(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^^
only grown folks understand that technique wink
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
You get a chance to see them in their natural setting! She's never shy of anyone there i swear! grin
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by tellwisdom: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2011
U guys shld stop spitting rubbish, beach never determines her likessness for u!!^^^^Nail dat in ya MENDULAR OBLON-GAGA angry angry
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by idnole4(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
sexkillz:

No! Not true! They are as big as BATS! undecided

Mr, Cork:

lol. You know that's not true.
funkybaby:

good idea wink
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by BodyKiss(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
kokoye:

works like a charm wink

How I hope many people will think this way, not sitting in some eatries and talking about families and colors.
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by yeye4live(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2011
poster take her to view a canal,d site s romantic
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by SAFO(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2011
Apapa amusement park, or Ikoyi club if they're still around.
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
fela shrine@agindingbi!!! ;d ;d
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by moremi2008(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2011
Bar Beach! Nice view and lots of entertainment. grin grin grin
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by oohunt: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2011
yeye4live:

poster take her to view a canal,d site s romantic

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO!!!
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by Meedu(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
"Whispering Palms" though i went there last 15 years ago, its a luvly and quiet place to chill out dont know bout now but u can find out.
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by defman: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
Who is this fool named Mr. Cork? For someone who lives in England, your spelling is terrible
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by mitofag: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2011
defman:

Who is this fool named Mr. Cork? For someone who lives in England, your spelling is terrible

Hey, I bet you Mr. Cork is more educated than you.

ediot oshi.

Viva La Mr. Cork. Mr. Cork, ma ko waje nisho.
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2011
Meedu:

"Whispering Palms" though i went there last 15 years ago, its a luvly and quiet place to chill out dont know bout now but u can find out.
Serene! Been long i been there too! wink
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by r231(m): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2011
lots of joint in Lagos

or go suya spot grin grin
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2011
r231:

lots of joint in Lagos

or go suya spot grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by htajz: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2011
mama put don finish for lagos angry angry
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by Ranoscky(m): 1:04am On Sep 13, 2011
Take her to iya Edit agonyin joint for some delicious agege bread and agonyin beans. After eatin, buy condom and take her home!
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by mitofag: 1:12am On Sep 13, 2011
Ranoscky:

Take her to iya Edit agonyin joint for some delicious agege bread and agonyin beans. After eatin, buy condom and take her home!

unprotected is better. Or so I was told by my five year old nephew.
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by seedord247(m): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2011
Take her to Iya Emeka Restaurant at Ajegunle
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by Lax75(m): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2011
University of Suya, Faculty of Meatology for Allen Avenue.
Re: Places to go on a date in Lagos by noblegas2(m): 5:26am On Sep 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

huh? Chinese resturant in LAgos? Sorry, I rather stick with McDonalds on Peckham high road, London England, UK Europe!! wink

Will u sharap dere, na u go first chop macD? you even live in yau yau area and you are here shouting Uk Europe!

dademola:

fela shrine@agindingbi!!! ;d ;d

Ha!!!! to go and do what

kokoye:

works like a charm wink

yes! yes!! yes!!! bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gratitude From The Heart / Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding / Is It Wrong For Age Mates To Get Married,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.