Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy (33927 Views)

Buhari: CBN Working To Prevent Chaos Over Distribution Of New Naira Notes / Senate Broke Into Chaos Over EFCC Nominees As Saraki Calls For Order / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by erospecial: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2023
KingKO22:
I respect Pastor Adeboye

Election is not going to hold as he claimed that God has never shown him that election will hold

Cabal want to install interim govt that will cover up all their atrocities and using a stooge like Emefiele to achieve their aim
The same govt by the Yorubas and for the Yorubas!
You guys are bad thinkers!
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Angelfrost(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2023
Officialgarri:
Many people sit here with their cheap data to explain how a common street guy should feel about his money or how his revolt against the Naira redesign is sponsored. Such stupidity! Do you think every common man knows what internet transaction is? People who are even yet to understand how an ATM works except the security men at the banks help them. Days ago I saw an old man crying profusely because he couldn't get money to buy drugs and someone will come on social media with a useless narrative that they are sponsored when they get angry . Don't worry, your fathers will soon appear naked in the bank screaming for his money .

No problems...!

They have burnt and destroyed the banks na!

So no more banks to give or receive money from! No ATMs will work going forward!

Let's see how this will improve their lives or make the cash readily available!

Ironically, some of you spoke against such protests during EndSars! Now, it's become okay by you!

Las las, everybody will be alright!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ijaya123: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Arrest wike

Arrest a sitting governor? You’re not bright

4 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Emmy909: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2023
When the head of nation is clueless, it becomes joke and hardship to it citizen.

Una make me suffer today with una dumb policy
All of una no go see election day. Stroke and affliction be una portion for this hardship, the funny things is that they even fool some masses that is because of vote buying which is a big propaganda that the government always do.

They don't want the election to hold

4 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Ruggedniggaone ipost=120982273:
Instead of thieffnubu to take over let military kuku take over.Tinubu and his bandits supporters are the one behind all these protest all over the country elrufai and Gandollar should be arrested because they are the one Tinubu is using to set country on fire because of their selfish interests

You are stupid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Oluchiugo: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Chai!........na so Tinubu take score cheap points. Advisers to Obi and Atiku should wise up and advise them now. This policy is badly implemented and I strongly believe it is APCs plan for Tinubu to score late cheap points. All these are part of the campaigne strategy. Nigerians open your eyes

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by meobizy(f): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2023
It’s the corpers deaths from 2010 all over again. Nairalanders will type rubbish then sleep when night comes.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Officialgarri:
Many people sit here with their cheap data to explain how a common street guy should feel about his money or how his revolt against the Naira redesign is sponsored. Such stupidity! Do you think every common man knows what internet transaction is? People who are even yet to understand how an ATM works except the security men at the banks help them. Days ago I saw an old man crying profusely because he couldn't get money to buy drugs and someone will come on social media with a useless narrative that they are sponsored when they get angry . Don't worry, your fathers will soon appear naked in the bank screaming for his money .

This is coming from an idiot who has been an ardent supporter of APC and Buhari since the past 8yrs.
Who are you preaching these things to?
Is this naira redesign the only sin Buhari has committed over the last 8yrs?
You chose to oppose this particular one because it has directly affected you and your corrupt father, Tinubu. Isn't it
Bloody hypocrites!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Abbeyjudge: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Dshocker:
Arrest wike
Calm down nah
Wetin be wike own
Say wike na federal government or cbn
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Slynation(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2023
All this issues would have been avoidable... Introduce the new notes and let it run simultaneously with the old currency, while banks starts withholding the old notes until they fizzle out in less than 6months time to avoid all this chaos.

A country with network issues wants to go cashless. A joke and more!!

7 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by erospecial: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Sumerians:

Lol and Eventually there will be no Election.

There has been no time the North usually have smooth Power Transition.

They always want to remain in power forevergrin

I'm really enjoying this super showgrin
And the Yorubas have always supported every northern interest against the rest of the South.
You're a pig!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Shedy204(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari wey get ear problem
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Thomasankara(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2023
[/color]I pray the north don't key into this, cause it's going to be bloody[color=#770077]
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No one can endure hunger, let king Buhari give them THEIR MONEY and see if things would not return to normal.

Tell us how destroying banks and private properties will solve the hunger problem!

Now, that the banks are destroyed... How will the cash now come?!!

Even if Buhari and CBN decide to pump serious cash into all banks across the nation, how will those imbeciles receive their own?!!

Will CBN go to each house and deliver cash?!!

Una never even see suffer sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by princeade86(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

But not hunger. No one can endure hunger.
my brother, forget about it. Not all u see u believe. Everyone are not hungry as u think. Since this shit don came to town, have never see sufferness, not because am rich, am not rich, am also an Hustler like everyone out there, but I know I to manage myself and my family. We all doing fine and ok. Is not a must we spend d old notes. Any protest that lead to destruction of property, know that it was sponsor by some powerful people unlike peaceful protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2023
Alliswell248:

Don't mind them
Someone is still feeding them

I don't have 100 naira cash on me....this has never happened in Nigeria.

Yeah... So, how will burning banks increase the cash flow or availability?!!

Please, show me how things will get better in those places of needless unrest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by BATified2023: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Stevedison:

What exactly do you want us to endure? Just this morning I have been to over 8 banks in Yenagoa but there is no cash to withdraw. They claim they don't have cash at all. No POS shop has cash either.
The only pos that had little cash is charging 40% for every 1k. So if you are withdrawing 10k you have to pay 4k.

How can somebody eat. There is nothing to endure here. You expect them to endure till after 8 days whithout food when they have money in their accounts but due to the policy they can't withdraw even ordinary 2k in a day.

We are not supporting riot but these people are angry
just leave them
They still think it’s all about tinubu

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by wallezee: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Alliswell248:

Yes....I believe
Because I too hears from God...He is a living God who speaks , hear and does wondrous things.
Considering the high numbers of people who claim to hear from God in Nigeria, i think the country should be an envy of other nations, but we still wine and dine with abject poverty.

We have nothing to show for having more churches than factories, our mumu no too much?
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by 27Pushing30: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2023
princeade86:
Tinubu strong state dey protest. Buhari wey get ear problem. Lol. Shebi all of una dey support this evil government abi? Where is MannaBBQ. If u destroy our property, we will cancel election and declare state of emergency in any states violence dey. U go get brain by fire by force.

Mumu Banks have begun collecting old naira notes .

Dey there dey mumu yourself.

Election will come and go... no use say you dey target person disturb my peace,
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Henrymas(m): 11:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Arrest El-rufai for Treason NOW!!!!!
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by coldFLARES1(m): 11:47am On Feb 17, 2023
OpinionCounts:

Not at all....it's FORCE MAJEURE.
I'd appreciate some bit of enlightenment on this.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by BATified2023: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2023
highchief1:
by Tuesday or Wednesday inec will make a broadcast that they can’t conduct elections because of insecurity.Nobody will conduct election under such circumstances
just leave them

They are supporting chaos n still believe election will hold

2 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by FashionCookie(f): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2023
Officialgarri:
The last sentence though grin
Bt seriously some pple no wan get sense...read a report days ago and the number of casualties is rising as hospitals refuse to take transfers and accept old notes. If e no touch you, you no go know! One idiot was even advising people to bear till after the elections...and in my mind I was like what if he dies before then?
They're coming to tell us it's good for the economy. When common online transfer no dey go with our poor netwk. People just support rubbish without thinking it through. They're coming here to jubilate about one or 2 persons that will not be able to buy votes. I just laugh...na here we dey.

6 Likes

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by barinedan(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2023
[quote author=forgiveness post=120982259]Is this what the government desires? To instigate riot to the point of declaring state of emergency in order to imposing an interim government on us?

Election is just in 8 days time. People should please endure until the end of election. Thanks.
How do you endure hunger for eight days, how many people will survive to vote in the election. This is the worst government in our history. Everyone that's part of this government deserve to die by hanging
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by davillian(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2023
forgiveness:
Is this what the government desires? To instigate riot to the point of declaring state of emergency in order to imposing an interim government on us?

Election is just in 8 days time. People should please endure until the end of election. Thanks.
Would buhari leave office on the 8th day
People are suffering , people are hungry,people are frustrated......
Not everyone can handle these things
Few days from now there would be massive looting of food stores....

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by godofuck231: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2023
No case , since their governor get romance with apc so na them them
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by barristerman13: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2023
The destruction is to our detriment.
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by HeRulesMen: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2023
We saw this coming. The aim is to truncate election but they'll fail. Election must hold.

1 Like

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ruggedniggaone: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2023
atmy1:

You are stupid.
ori baba re ti daru tell him when you get home omo adanu
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by candygist: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2023
SirDickOdogwu:
Apc and Tinubu at work, God pass all of una this election must hold and Peter Obi will win, no matter all evil plans of Tinubu

Pray your old ones at home doesn't need money for drugs or health issues at this critical time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by baralatie(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Meaning aba andowerri is directly affected
Re: Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy by coldFLARES1(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2023
Henrymas:
Arrest El-rufai for Treason NOW!!!!!
. And try him in your Ummunna Court?

Or same court whose pronouncement your president has conveniently chosen not to obey?

A number of you don't even know the lawlessness that has been enabled.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why / Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.