Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. (44196 Views)

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Skillsnigeria: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin The lord will deliver una
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Exceed15: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Then he's a wicked, selfish man.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by MrFreebies: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

I need old inactive Fiverr buyer account.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by pocohantas(f): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Some senseless ones here will say that men can cheat without catching feelings, so many cases of married men constantly licking the floor their side chicks steps on, they can kill for her cos they don't want her to leave, yet be deceiving themselves of being the logical gender, they will mumuishly be jealous if she so much as say hi to another man, some will even be crying that their side chick is cheating on them, like I don't understand the reasoning, the case of Op now, does the mumu man expect her to stay with him forever

Only a new born baby believes that men cheat without emotions or catching feelings.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Agonglo17: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
OgaMadam:
Wonders shall never cease.

I need help to decode especially from the masculine side why a man who is married and comfortably cheating on his wife would then almost die when finding out that his mistress also tied the knot.

A mistress who has created options for herself, rightfully moving on with life and getting out of the way so that the married man and his real wife can resume a healthy normal family life - now the married married man wants to die.

Do men really think they can comfortably own both wife and mistress? It cant work oh. Mistress must go and solve her issues and allow the man to continue with his life.

Since he was that besotted why didn't he marry her as per no. 2 wife? Nigeria is just full of unapologetically horrible people
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by sliky09: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
OgaMadam:

I need help to decode especially from the masculine side why a man who is married and comfortably cheating on his wife would then almost die when finding out that his mistress also tied the knot.

A mistress who has created options for herself, rightfully moving on with life and getting out of the way so that the married man and his real wife can resume a healthy normal family life - now the married married man wants to die.

Do men really think they can comfortably own both wife and mistress? It cant work oh. Mistress must go and solve her issues and allow the man to continue with his life.
Rephrase the "men" to "some men"
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Machinegun91(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
A fake story from a fake gender, men are not weird like that other gender.

Next agenda please
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by flokii: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
@OP Tell that mistress that another woman will possess her man and drive him crazy.. what goes around comes around. 'O do oko oloko, won ma do oko ti e no'

You ruined another woman's home and expect to settle in peace.. No na, karma has to do its work.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by HIPROFILE(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Very nonsense and selfish man!
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
That same man she got married to who eventually cheat.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by franchasofficia: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Klass99:
Lol, I have a few suspicions why this happens but like you OP I am curious to read the candid thoughts of the opposite sex, for the ones who engage respectfully, fostering a respectful exchange of thoughts and ideas. My thoughts;

1. He became emotionally attached and possibly fell in love with the mistress. The narrative that men are logical and not emotional is a false and inaccurate one, as far as I know, all humans are emotional beings irrespective of gender.

2. The mistress married a man who is far better than him, in looks, class, charisma, decorum and wealth. A group of Nigerian men were surveyed and one of the top things that really hurts them and they dislike or hate, is for an ex to end up with a man who is wealthier and better looking than them - e dey pain grin. This survey was on that new reality TV show Bisola hosts.

3. The sex was fantastic and mind blowing, he is possibly moaning the loss of it and the loss of what he felt was a good arrangement for his benefit. I think most men would prefer to call the shots even in an extra-marital affair, where they get to decide when an affair ends, they want to be the ones moving on from it first, perhaps to another mistress or back to fidelity and honouring their vows.

4. Some don't think highly of their mistresses or wish them well. They just want her available for their sexual needs, so it kind of rocks their world (like divorce does) when a woman is able to move on to something better in life, like an international Masters Degree, a prestigious job or marriage.

Great points.

Please vote Peter Obi and encourage your friends and family members to vote for him too, Peter Obi means well for all Nigerians.

Nigerians just need to try this man and see, I feel like crying that most Nigerians refused to reason outside tribal lines and ethnic hatred even after Igbos supported candidates from other Nigerian tribes; from Shagari (Hausa) to MKO (Yoruba) to Obasanjo (Yoruba) to Yaradua (Fulani) to Goodluck (Ijaw) to Atiku (Fulani).

Just this once, and Yorubas are tagging Obi Igbo agenda but Igbos have supported Yoruba candidates without shaming or attacking them.

God is watching us all.

Pls vote Peter Obi cry

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Yeah55(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wow.
Are you finding it difficult to write a research work?, term paper or project?. Chat us up on 08145121827.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Staywithbina: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
It happens both ways ,
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by drlateef: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
OgaMadam:

Man is polygamous in nature.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Bigchristo: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
OgaMadam:

Why not marry her since you love her so much, very anyhow man smh
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Bimffo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
It is not easy to lose a head-king, someone that can make you lose your soul.
I understand the married man's predicament.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by franchasofficia: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Some senseless ones here will say that men can cheat without catching feelings, so many cases of married men constantly licking the floor their side chicks steps on, they can kill for her cos they don't want her to leave, yet be deceiving themselves of being the logical gender, they will mumuishly be jealous if she so much as say hi to another man, some will even be crying that their side chick is cheating on them, like I don't understand the reasoning, the case of Op now, does the mumu man expect her to stay with him forever
Most men cheat without feelings but simple men will always show why they are simps by falling in love with every girl in skirt that opens up for them.

Most of the times, if you check men that catch feelings for their mistresses, they married very ugly wife or got entrapped into marriage with a woman that they never wished or imagined getting married to, or they married just the available woman due to financial poverty and lack and along the line they became financially rich and now end up getting their dream lady as a mistress, of course he would end up catching feelings.

Please Saturday is here, we need to rewrite the history of Nigeria for good. Don't listen to naysayers and political jobbers and all the lies and propaganda they have been spilling out against Peter Obi. Peter Obi is the best man for the job of rewriting Nigeria's political and leadership story for good.

Vote Peter Obi, encourage your family members to also vote Obi, lets try Obi, I can guarantee you as someone that knows him to an extent that Obi won't fail Nigerians cry

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by MrColdsweat: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
I feel sorry for the man who married the whoree mistress.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by easzypeaszy(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=OgaMadam post=120984134]Wonders shall never cease.

Do men really think they can comfortably own both wife and mistress? It cant work oh. Mistress must go and solve her issues and allow the man to continue with his life.[/quoteare u the meat-ress..na u be the mattress wey dey cause harvoc fr anthr woman house..just kw say ur new husband wl do 100X sha...den mk u too no wan die
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by easzypeaszy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
OgaMadam:

are u the meat-ress..na u be the mattress wey dey cause harvoc fr anthr woman house..just kw say ur new husband wl do 100X sha...den mk u too no wan die
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Isabi4lov: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
You can't have it all cheesy

Na mistress wey get doings be that , you fling the men back to the street when you're done with them and ready to move on .

E pain am wella 😂😂😂😂

Hope the mumu alpha male no wake up .

.Online alpha male , offline alpha cow .

Allahkaduna and him chewing gum boys no go see this one 😅😅🤣🤣🤣😅

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by robosky02(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ok
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by SocialJustice: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
OgaMadam:

Greed, I know a medical doctor with 2 wives that smashed windscreen with his hand because he saw his babe with someone else. Unfortunately for him, he cut his vein and died from the injury. Some are just that crazy. Living their lives based on extreme compulsions of greed and lust.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by CHoccolaTE: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
I thought they said men can cheat without emotions? 🤔🤔🤔

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Isabi4lov: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
easzypeaszy:
are u the meat-ress..na u be the mattress wey dey cause harvoc fr anthr woman house..just kw say ur new husband wl do 100X sha...den mk u too no wan die

Instead of you to talk to your gender , let them have control over their bolokos , you're here blaming the female gender .

Did the mistress forced herself on the man , we know how men go extra mile just to get down with a lady .

I don't think such a man was forced and besides he wasn't jazzed, he used his clear eyes to cheat comfortably on his wife .

There was one that happened on Facebook yesterday, the said lady have to tag the man's wife to see the nonsense the so called husband was doing in her inbox.

You're telling a married woman that you want to marry her and if she's ready he will divorce his own wife and marry her .

To cut the long story short, his own wife is more beautiful than the other lady he's wooing.

Men are the enablers and pussy is the prize , cos without pussy many men won't be able to stay alive .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by chatinent: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Una too dey talk too much. When is the burial day mbok? Free rice is my target.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by franchasofficia: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Klass99:

PO is my guy having been privileged to see one of his written manifestos, through someone working closely with him and for him. If he stays true to the words of that manifesto I saw, he will do well and move this country in a different direction for good.

However, if insults could win elections then I would say PO's supporters a.k.a Obidients, will win this elections for him hands down. You people can insult for Africa, unprovoked and without justification, all a person needs to do is to declare for a different candidate and the insults start pouring like a torrential rainfall.

What you guys did to Joke Silva on Twitter was hurtful and painful, you all need to calm down and be respectful of other people's choices. It is not a war just politics and elections, but this election appears to be one of the most contentious in the history of Nigeria because of the tribal and religious divide.
If you are supporting a relics to rule Nigeria while attacking our over capable candidate, and we just bully or insult you online you are lucky and should be happy that we are only cyberbullying you and not fighting a civil war because the anger is too much.

These political criminals have ruined Nigeria.

In a sane nation, APC ought to be apologizing to Nigerians not campaigning to continue their destruction.

How can any sensible person see road and decide to enter bush?

Obidients are only showing their bottled up anger of many years and pouring it on those trying to truncate our goodwill for Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Eriokanmi: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
He must have invested heavily on her grin. Oniranu
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by inforesource: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
OgaMadam:

Law of karma is loading. Believe me.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by rosamaris: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
He should be dead by now!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) / Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.