Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. (44195 Views)

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Chinny024(f): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2023
TheMaterialist:
It was Oxytocin that caused the man to be
attached, i guess his mistress must have been
giving him mind blowing Sex, the kind he could
not get at Home.

Oxytocin is a hormone that is responsible for attachment between partners.

It is released during sex,intimacy,cuddling, kissing and hugging.

Oxytocin has been synthesized and is available in
the form of nasal sprays, the chemical enables
Partners to trust each other when administered,
it can help to solve trust issues between
Partners.

Hmmmm..
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Chinny024(f): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2023
He needs deliverance ASAP grin grin
Yeyeh man
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by razible5384(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Maysdevices:
That mention was clear as day. The excuses differ but they’re never the same, what are still typing here? This makes absolutely no sense and if you actually believe these excuses from men, you are extremely gullible or extremely young. We are sexual objects to men.

Men cheat because they want and can, not because of any reason. They like women and one is almost never enough for them. A young man’s average dream is to have sex with as many women as he can, while a young woman’s is to fall in love with a Prince Charming. This is why you see even the most beautiful, sexiest women getting cheated on. It’s all in the HOLE AND EXPERIENCE. They are sexual beings that view relationships as a way to have sex freely, they just will never admit that. Some fall in love but most are just there for the sex and the sex gets boring when it’s just one hole and one type of body.

Her mention was literally as simple as ABC.

If you take that as a YES, what explanation do you have for the youth that cheat on their young nubile girlfriends even more than older men? Or the ones that cheat on their sexy wives with girls great look like trash?

All mature and older women know cheating is almost never about the woman.

I wonder for you sha.
u dey vex like this eh
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by ROK123: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2023
The man is a greedy fellow!

As of men that cheats and thinks the wife is unaware
Actually most women are aware of their husband's wayward lifestyle..

Either the wife cares less and do the same, or she refuses to believe that her husband cheats for her peace sake or she prefers to manage/endure and keeps praying for the man to change..

The man's wife must be laughing out loud in the hidden grin
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by OgaMadam(f): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Dshocker:

Are you the mistress?

By God's grace no. And its not out of pride I say I am married to my OWN husband. So much happens that many things, even as an adult just dont make sense. For example - a number of these situations had come across and I was genuinely puzzled. Internet tends to answer well thats why I wanted to ask the people I have come to for many years for their wise opinions - Nairalanders. I have a few specific examples even of actual couples around us:

EXAMPLE ONE
For example in one situation it ended up that the wife was the one now nursing the love sick husband - because the mistress had left. Wonders shall never cease. Imagine at home with my oga and his heart is somewhere else chai. With me having to be patient for him to come around. It is good in a way in this example that the mistress never came back. She even left to another continent so eventually the couple will find their ground - IF and only IF the man doesnt stick his stick in another place. Chai.

EXAMPLE TWO
A married man was supporting another mistress throughout. When she found another guy the married man took her to the police chai! A whole police! So that he could get his goods back, specifically the furniture he had boughten for her chai. He went crazy demanding back his items. Forgive me, but this is confusing to me. I dont understand. He should let her be ahbeg. And come back home here to us.

EXAMPLE THREE
A married man skipped town with a mistress. In fact they attempted to "start all over" lol! How do you start over with another woman's husband chai! - ehenh, they even had a new baby together. Wonders on this earth. Anyways, it so happened that this married man had big children, a big family in terms of age etc. Well known to the public. All was well until the married man's daughter (the real one) - accomplished a huggggge public achievement. Indeed she became known over night.

Chai, the man skipped and went back home oh. Dumping the mistress in their new country and going back to the fam. As majority men will do. The wife and family took him back with pleasure. Its as if nothing happened. So I am happy that daddy came back home here. I actually know this family. The husband was even publicly preaching about his daughter, how proud he is etc. Chai. I know the mistress actually but I only found out about her on Sunday what was really happening. Some of it prompted my post. Anyways I pray she picks herself up. She actually divorced her own husband fast. But married man did not. Now she has no man but he has a wife wow. The husband really really suffered. God help him please. Oh but Life.

EXAMPLE FOUR
The married man was with his mistress for many years. I dont know how you can put yourself as second hand for everything, really not to judge but women must demand better "working conditions". Again I say this with humility Its my husband name I must carry. Its on his will I must be. I must sleep in his bed. I must be publicly be able to go all places, the children - etc all that but let me digress.

So anyways, this married man had been with his sidepiece for a long time. Chai but she moved on one day. She met a white man who gave her the world. Financially she was in a better place - do you know real money? Ah she thrived.

But the husband on the other side was not doing well. We received the pictures (I actually know these people). He drunk himself to a pulp its after he found out -its a miracle he survived. After that his life just went down. In fact, his wife ended up divorcing him. And he wanted the side chick back - but she had already married. A mess. A whole mess.

The wife also moved on and married a bishop. He lost both women but for me both women gained because looking at their lives they are much much in a better place. Mysteries I tell you.

EXAMPLE FIVE - KELLY KHUMALO
This one is a public example. If you have been to SA you will know but google her also. If you like football you will know Senzo. I have been to SA and this story is one which for me was the most tantalising. The lady had been with this married man. Publicly. I dont know but I think they had a child together not sure. Anyways, on one night out in the township, guns fired, they say robbery but Senzo passed.

What was to follow was just tew much. Ladies, if you are with a married man, please it is no journey. You have to leave because its so wrong on so many levels (and let me not be the judge because how can I tell you to live your life? People make their own decisions and they decide what works for them so who am I to talk) I will just say one thing.

It is not a joke, that this married guy died in the hands of his mistress. Is there no fear galavanting with the married guy, that he dies there? - chai!!!

Anyways, Senzo died. At the funeral, public one at that, the wife was honoured and she grieved freely. She even designed a beautiful good bye for her husband. The mistress on the other hand if am not wrong - they regarded her as bad luck. She acquired national hate.

It was also a tough case, Senzo was a national treasure.

EXAMPLE SIX - JACOB ZUMA
Jay Z to some extent I respect for real. Because all his women know about each other. But the trouble is as a woman, the first wife, you are just being brought all these women - even if it is "legally" it must somehow tear at the soul. I remember his first wife, the day he married I dont know if it was wife number 4 or 5 - that lady looked sooo sad. How do you even eat cake. Next we hear its this young 18 year old fat girl - who is also his wife now. Chai. As a wife I cant oh. I just cant and I wont. My husband will not even let the words second wife past his mouth.

EXAMPLE SEVEN - PRINCE WILLIAM AND KATE
All of us women love this couple. If anyone could send me a book written by Princess Kate I will take my tea out it in our English garden. With biscuits and a deep earl grey reading till dusk. Chai. This one na be the epitome. Of course there were issues. But this man straighten himself up and come back to his ever patient beautiful wife. Anyways, they say the royal men are playas. Only Harry because Meghan got him by the ballz. Heavenly Father may I get to taste heaven here on earth. But also I know I am married to a human man I am not unrealistic as a wife. I have to forgive also - just not stupidly day and night like a idiot.

Anyways my rantings and writings are just that, all these, they are not for free. And the consequences are DEVESTATING! I am not an advisor I am also not unrealistic, in fact I wished I could just say one word and all this doesnt happen but we cant pretend away bad decisions.

May God give grace to make decisions that take our families forward.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Oduduwa707: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Congrats to the OP, OgaMadam on ur marriage! cool

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by OgaMadam(f): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Oduduwa707:
Congrats to the OP, OgaMadam on ur marriage! cool

Thank you!
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by debolistic123(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
There is one pastor too in my Area. He is a pastor a Baptist church referend who is having an emotional affair with a lady. He monitor use her every . The wife notice all this and she do everything to distance this lady from the husband but all was abortive and people in my area are seeing even the church member are seeing all this , maybe because of what they use to get from him they don't talk . Some discuss it outside people are noticing them too. But this person does not care at all

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by razible5384(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
franchasofficia:
Great points.

Please vote Peter Obi and encourage your friends and family members to vote for him too, Peter Obi means well for all Nigerians.

Nigerians just need to try this man and see, I feel like crying that most Nigerians refused to reason outside tribal lines and ethnic hatred even after Igbos supported candidates from other Nigerian tribes; from Shagari (Hausa) to MKO (Yoruba) to Obasanjo (Yoruba) to Yaradua (Fulani) to Goodluck (Ijaw) to Atiku (Fulani).

Just this once, and Yorubas are tagging Obi Igbo agenda but Igbos have supported Yoruba candidates without shaming or attacking them.

God is watching us all.

Pls vote Peter Obi cry
pls apart of adeboye an oyedepo,who are these other men of God in the picture?
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by razible5384(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin grin you eh
Tallesty1:

MOST is better, and even at that, the side chick is just the one that stood out.
He could still be cheating on the wife and side chick with other women without catching feelings for those ones
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by KanuSE: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
TheMaterialist:
It was Oxytocin that caused the man to be
attached, i guess his mistress must have been
giving him mind blowing Sex, the kind he could
not get at Home.

Oxytocin is a hormone that is responsible for attachment between partners.

It is released during sex,intimacy,cuddling, kissing and hugging.

Oxytocin has been synthesized and is available in the form of nasal sprays, the chemical enables Partners to trust each other when administered, it can help to solve trust issues between Partners.

Dey play u hear, dey play! grin
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by KanuSE: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
debolistic123:
There is one pastor too in my Area. He is a pastor a Baptist church referend who is having an emotional affair with a lady. He monitor use her every . The wife notice all this and she do everything to distance this lady from the husband but all was abortive and people in my area are seeing even the church member are seeing all this , maybe because of what they use to get from him they don't talk . Some discuss it outside people are noticing them too. But this person does not care at all

Your sentence construction almost gave me a headache.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by KanuSE: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
bukatyne:

Yet there are more stories of men absconding with lovers than women.

So who are those men absconding with? undecided If fifty men absconded with their lovers, obviously fifty women left with the men.

You simply lack the tact and skills to present an argument... period. cool

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by KanuSE: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Gerrard59:

If the man is way above my league, it can be painful. 'Cos it means there is no room for Okafor's law to take place. OTOH, I will be happy for her if she is from a lower background than myself. For men in scenario 1, there are ways to work around it. However, I cannot reveal those strategies on NL as my detractors will blow my cover. grin

P.S. It is why a man must always increase his economic value.

It's like you don't understand the world of women and how they reason. If you feel hurt simply because the other nigga is above your league, then I will say you're insecure. Okafor's law is not essentially necessary as this is a side chick who decides to move on. The problem with most men is not knowing when to stop.

Other twist of life is that being a high value person doesn't automatically qualify for a lovely and admirable personality. In other words, some people tend to go with the high value person, for economic reasons, but their heart is with the former. Of course, this doesn't happen in all cases though.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by meobizy(f): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
One of those believe this and I have a skyscraper for you-stories.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by ComputerOperato: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Klass99:

Lmao, are you male or female? It would be nice to know your gender.
My gender not withstanding, when a man meets a girl that can "dance", I mean really really "dance" it is hard to let go.
It's like pulling hairs from your nose. Very painful.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Shalommy(f): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

My Sexy Wall Lizard grin

Have you seen your period? cool
Amos goat.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by DMCA: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Amos goat.
My sexy wall lizard, welcome back from your menstrual period break grin

I missed you😘🥰
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Shalommy(f): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:
My sexy wall lizard, welcome back from your menstrual period break grin
I missed you
Miss kee u dia! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by DMCA: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Miss kee u dia! undecided

I miss looking at that your picture where you posed on the wall for the photo😍

Sexy wall lizard.

The only beautiful black and sexy wall lizard 😘

My baby lizzy 🥰
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Shalommy(f): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Shalommy(f): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

I miss looking at that your picture where you posed on the wall for the photo

Sexy wall lizard.

The only beautiful black and sexy wall lizard

My baby lizzy
Now you're into hook up? Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Your village people have succeeded. shocked

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by DMCA: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Now you're into hook up? Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Your village people have succeeded. shocked
I p!mp girls to Abuja boys.

If you are interested, I can hook you up with boys that will pay you good money for lizard style😎
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by OgaMadam(f): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
What does a star on your posts mean.

Moderators?
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by OgaMadam(f): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Klass99:

It means your thread is or has been, on the front page.

Thanks a lot Klass
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) / Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.