Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. (44193 Views)

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Tobijays: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
pocohantas:

Very true. That is why their wives are going from one church to the other. I bet Churchill said the same before leaving Tonto for Rose.
you just had to drag Churchill in like kilode? Some people are happy single, some got lucky in ther first marriage while some in ther 3rd and if your happiness lies in your circle you will definitely going all in so who are we to castigate his or your happiness!

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by dmgr(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Gohs: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Cheating on your spouse will always make your heart dark. . . Wether you are a male or female.

Cheating makes a person irrational at times.

But whatever we do, it's always good to vote in wise, focused leaders — vote Peter Obi for President.

It's time to make Nigeria work again cheesy
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Chopcy29: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2023
I sensed you are the mistress. You get luck
Get yourself a towel and a bucket for the tears coming soon...
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Candidlady: 1:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Ruthless70:

Sincerely it pains

it pains that your mistress wanna get married undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by DMCA: 1:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii..cheesy cheesy Let him die.

My Sexy Wall Lizard grin

Have you seen your period? cool

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by GoodIsGod: 2:04am On Feb 21, 2023
He must be a very allocated person. His allocatedness is very conducive.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by zomby(m): 2:39am On Feb 21, 2023
OgaMadam:
Wonders shall never cease.

I need help to decode especially from the masculine side why a man who is married and comfortably cheating on his wife would then almost die when finding out that his mistress also tied the knot.

A mistress who has created options for herself, rightfully moving on with life and getting out of the way so that the married man and his real wife can resume a healthy normal family life - now the married married man wants to die.

Do men really think they can comfortably own both wife and mistress? It cant work oh. Mistress must go and solve her issues and allow the man to continue with his life.

The truth is, this mistress was the entity that was keeping the married man’s marriage alive. Why?
Because she did every single thing the wife was unable to do for her husband. She was the tool that kept the man focused and also kept him distracted; she was the mixture of everything the married man needed to keep him going.
But now that she has moved on, it doesn’t necessarily mean that the married man will now focus on his wife, but simply means the man will desperately be searching for her replacement. Believe it or not, the married man still loves his wife much more than anything, he will never leave his wife for the mistress… He will surely miss the mistress badly, he will also struggle badly to find a replacement that fits well, but he will not die.

Surprisingly sidekicks or mistresses are now becoming extremely essential entities that keep a lot of marriages together…Without them, many marriages would have fallen apart…

Prediction: With time (after the marriage thrill is gone) the mistress will surely return to her sugar daddy for side sugar from time to time.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Darevofpeace(m): 3:18am On Feb 21, 2023
faithfull18:

Adams Oshiomole(2009)
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Darevofpeace(m): 3:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii..cheesy cheesy Let him die.
Adams Oshiomole (2009)
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Okarakwu: 4:24am On Feb 21, 2023
If you have not married ...he can you tell if your future wife is someone chic or even side chic now ....you will marry her as a decent brand new girl and once you don't know her past she is brand new period !!
DriveByKiller:
how can a better man marry a human leftover? What makes you think money and looks make a man better than the next.

He who marries a woman who's dates a married man is the weaker and lesser man.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by blaqtom(m): 4:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Klass99:
Lol, I have a few suspicions why this happens but like you OP I am curious to read the candid thoughts of the opposite sex, for the ones who engage respectfully, fostering a respectful exchange of thoughts and ideas. My thoughts;

1. He became emotionally attached and possibly fell in love with the mistress. The narrative that men are logical and not emotional is a false and inaccurate one, as far as I know, all humans are emotional beings irrespective of gender.

2. The mistress married a man who is far better than him, in looks, class, charisma, decorum and wealth. A group of Nigerian men were surveyed and one of the top things that really hurts them and they dislike or hate, is for an ex to end up with a man who is wealthier and better looking than them - e dey pain grin. This survey was on that new reality TV show Bisola hosts.

3. The sex was fantastic and mind blowing, he is possibly moaning the loss of it and the loss of what he felt was a good arrangement for his benefit. I think most men would prefer to call the shots even in an extra-marital affair, where they get to decide when an affair ends, they want to be the ones moving on from it first, perhaps to another mistress or back to fidelity and honouring their vows.

4. Some don't think highly of their mistresses or wish them well. They just want her available for their sexual needs, so it kind of rocks their world (like divorce does) when a woman is able to move on to something better in life, like an international Masters Degree, a prestigious job or marriage.

It’s straightforward he fell inlove ……has nothing to do with the profile of the other dude…been there sometimes u don’t wanna share the side chick and u simply can’t leave your wife too but after a while when the side chic goes u grateful to God for solving the problem of having to choose

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:42am On Feb 21, 2023
OgaMadam:

I need help to decode especially from the masculine side why a man who is married and comfortably cheating on his wife would then almost die when finding out that his mistress also tied the knot.

A mistress who has created options for herself, rightfully moving on with life and getting out of the way so that the married man and his real wife can resume a healthy normal family life - now the married married man wants to die.

Do men really think they can comfortably own both wife and mistress? It cant work oh. Mistress must go and solve her issues and allow the man to continue with his life.

THERE'S ALWAYS THAT ONE PERSON THAT BEING INTIMATE WITH BLOWS OUR MINDS.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:44am On Feb 21, 2023
ALL womanliness AREN'T THE SAME. SOME ARE WAAYY SWEERER. if u know u know

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by amuwo1980: 6:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Are u the mistress ? You know more than u are telling us

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Incrediblekutty(m): 6:17am On Feb 21, 2023
I suspect you are the Mistress

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by michael1508: 6:51am On Feb 21, 2023
I'm more concerned about the guy who got married to a girl who sees nothing wrong in dating a married man?

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by kaywhy09(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Could it be that your kayamata is active on him still angry
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by DriveByKiller: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Okarakwu:
If you have not married ...he can you tell if your future wife is someone chic or even side chic now ....you will marry her as a decent brand new girl and once you don't know her past she is brand new period !!
exactly. Real men can tell old , worn-out goods even when they are presented in colourful new packs.

That's one of the essential criteria for grading men.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by elganzar(m): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2023
blaqtom:

It’s straightforward he fell inlove ……has nothing to do with the profile of the other dude…been there sometimes u don’t wanna share the side chick and u simply can’t leave your wife too but after a while when the side chic goes u grateful to God for solving the problem of having to choose

It's not...I'm quoting you because (I'm assuming) you're a guy...

There's also the possibility he's extremely possessive... You can get possessive over something, when you feel you own it

...yes you can be possessive of something you don't necessarily love but you own__ (shirts you have in your wardrobe that you haven't worn in ages, but you still don't want someone else to have it, cos it's yours)

No doubt he was emotionally invested, but to out rightly say he was inlove_ there's still the possibility he wasn't...

I salute you for replying those girls

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Gaddafih001(m): 7:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Congratulations MISTRESS.
Another fresh blood is coming to blow your hubby away in 3 years time.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by BigBrother9ja: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2023
OgaMadam:

Because he felt pity for the unfortunate fool who married a leftover whóre.

Imagine your son marrying a girl with multiple BODYCOUNT, including with MARRIED MEN, and has done multiple abortions. Won't you be devastated as well?
That is what the man felt.

The sad truth is that, most of yhu won't wish or pray for your brother or son to marry someone like yhu.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Ubanz: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2023
He is a medical case.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Neezam: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2023
The wife go dey console am with joy for her mind
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by bukatyne(f): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
OgaMadam:

Very interesting thoughts. Imagine now as a wife having to baby your husband because he is so busy grieving a mistress who has moved on with her life. Why cant he just let go and come back home 100%

@bold:

I can only imagine why the wife is foolish without any iota of self respect.

Even if she can't survive without the man and doesn't want to end the marriage, small self-respect would tell her to ignore him until he comes back to his senses.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by bukatyne(f): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Machinegun91:
A fake story from a fake gender, men are not weird like that other gender.

Next agenda please

Yet there are more stories of men absconding with lovers than women.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by emonis88: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2023
I bet u the only thing weh dey pain d man na money weh him don spend on d mistress, who knows how much he don spend? Money weh him for use take care of house, him just waste am on d mistress. Chai!
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by bukatyne(f): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2023
DKM123:

I can't recall @ bolded but I have read about many of such ridiculous cases.

The average Nigerian married woman is just there to serve the man and raise their kids. Romance and love is forever lost on many of them and they are doomed to never experience it again. Only the side chic gets to enjoy all of that. Hahahaha

But the Nigerian women don't mind cos she has been conditioned to endure in such marriages. She will even be the first to scream, "it rains everywhere" to her fellow married woman crying over marital infidelity. Quite pathetic.

@bold:

I find it hilarious when someone says it doesn't matter as long as the husband 'comes home every night'.

As if 'coming home every night' is the indication of true love 💕😘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Gerrard59(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2023
Klass99:
Lol, I have a few suspicions why this happens but like you OP I am curious to read the candid thoughts of the opposite sex, for the ones who engage respectfully, fostering a respectful exchange of thoughts and ideas. My thoughts;

1. He became emotionally attached and possibly fell in love with the mistress. The narrative that men are logical and not emotional is a false and inaccurate one, as far as I know, all humans are emotional beings irrespective of gender.

2. The mistress married a man who is far better than him, in looks, class, charisma, decorum and wealth. A group of Nigerian men were surveyed and one of the top things that really hurts them and they dislike or hate, is for an ex to end up with a man who is wealthier and better looking than them - e dey pain grin. This survey was on that new reality TV show Bisola hosts.

3. The sex was fantastic and mind blowing, he is possibly moaning the loss of it and the loss of what he felt was a good arrangement for his benefit. I think most men would prefer to call the shots even in an extra-marital affair, where they get to decide when an affair ends, they want to be the ones moving on from it first, perhaps to another mistress or back to fidelity and honouring their vows.

4. Some don't think highly of their mistresses or wish them well. They just want her available for their sexual needs, so it kind of rocks their world (like divorce does) when a woman is able to move on to something better in life, like an international Masters Degree, a prestigious job or marriage.

Brilliant submission! Absolutely brilliant!

The bold resonates more with me.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by bukatyne(f): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2023
zomby:

The truth is, this mistress was the entity that was keeping the married man’s marriage alive. Why?
Because she did every single thing the wife was unable to do for her husband. She was the tool that kept the man focused and also kept him distracted; she was the mixture of everything the married man needed to keep him going.
But now that she has moved on, it doesn’t necessarily mean that the married man will now focus on his wife, but simply means the man will desperately be searching for her replacement. Believe it or not, the married man still loves his wife much more than anything, he will never leave his wife for the mistress… He will surely miss the mistress badly, he will also struggle badly to find a replacement that fits well, but he will not die.

Surprisingly sidekicks or mistresses are now becoming extremely essential entities that keep a lot of marriages together…Without them, many marriages would have fallen apart…

Prediction: With time (after the marriage thrill is gone) the mistress will surely return to her sugar daddy for side sugar from time to time.

@bold:

Do you know what love means

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Gerrard59(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Klass99:

G-59, why am I not surprised that part thrills you? I like that you like self improvement and self development.

If the man is way above my league, it can be painful. 'Cos it means there is no room for Okafor's law to take place. OTOH, I will be happy for her if she is from a lower background than myself. For men in scenario 1, there are ways to work around it. However, I cannot reveal those strategies on NL as my detractors will blow my cover. grin

P.S. It is why a man must always increase his economic value.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) / Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.