Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. (44199 Views)

How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by jaxxy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
OgaMadam:
Wonders shall never cease.

I need help to decode especially from the masculine side why a man who is married and comfortably cheating on his wife would then almost die when finding out that his mistress also tied the knot.

A mistress who has created options for herself, rightfully moving on with life and getting out of the way so that the married man and his real wife can resume a healthy normal family life - now the married married man wants to die.

Do men really think they can comfortably own both wife and mistress? It cant work oh. Mistress must go and solve her issues and allow the man to continue with his life.

aslong as she doesn't come back disturbing the married man to solve her problems then I think its fine.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Tallesty1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
pocohantas:

Only a new born baby believes that men cheat without emotions or catching feelings.
Happens a lot.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by pocohantas(f): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tallesty1:
Happens a lot.

Very true. That is why their wives are going from one church to the other. I bet Churchill said the same before leaving Tonto for Rose.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Tallesty1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Some senseless ones here will say that men can cheat without catching feelings, so many cases of married men constantly licking the floor their side chicks steps on, they can kill for her cos they don't want her to leave, yet be deceiving themselves of being the logical gender, they will mumuishly be jealous if she so much as say hi to another man, some will even be crying that their side chick is cheating on them, like I don't understand the reasoning, the case of Op now, does the mumu man expect her to stay with him forever

What sort narrow focus is this? So because this one got hooked means every other cheating men out is like him?
People who say that men cheat without catching feeling are not senseless, believing otherwise is what is actually senseless.

One of the mistakes we make today is thinking we have the other gender figured out.

If you have worked with contractors and site engineers, you will understand better.

My boss back then sleeps with different women every night, sometimes two and he doesn't sleep with one woman twice.
Once while we were working in Imo state, he had a guy that arranged babe for him every evening. He'd sleep with them and pay them off without collecting numbers or even asking them their names.

One doesn't necessarily need a relationship to cheat these days, so yea, people cheat without catching feeling.

Unless sleeping with a prostitutes and potential prostitutes no longer count as cheating

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by DKM123: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Klass99:

There was a skit or is it meme they call it (I don't know the difference) a male coworker showed me a few years ago, which made us laugh so hard. I can't accurately recall it but it was something like this......

There is a kind of heartbreak or painful text your side chic serves you, that in the heat of the moment you are so pained, you want to tell your wife about it. But your brain quickly does a reset to warn you, that your wife is not the best person to cry out to.

At the bolded, how many times have the men on this street (i.e. nairaland) told us they are polygamous in nature and cannot eat only egusi soup for life? How then do you expect such people to let go and face front 100%? There was a thread I can never forget, where a male user said husbands cheat on their wives, because after giving birth their bodies are no longer the same.

As in, boobs fall or become flat, the tummy is bigger or flabby and the vjay is no longer tight, from having to push out their child fa. So, they don't find their wives physically or sexually attractive anymore and would rather go for younger women with firmer bodies, tighter vjays and firmer boobs.

What intrigued me was the 371 likes his comment had at the time I saw his post, meaning, a lot of men supported, approved and applauded what he said. No way in hell was it women liking his comment, I am sure it was guys because his post resonated with them. I just thought to myself...........this is so demoralizing but interesting to know.

I saw that post as well and how so many supposedly grown and supposedly mature Nigerian men agreed with it.

Goes to show you how unbelievably superficial Nigerian husbands are and why you as a wife sacrificing your body and your life to birth thier kids means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but irritation to them. Yet I see this wives carrying this men for head! If only they know they irritate thier husbands for being mothers to the kids in the family...

Nigerian men ehn!

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Tallesty1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
pocohantas:

Very true. That is why their wives are going from one church to the other. I bet Churchill said the same before leaving Tonto for Rose.
Churchil had a relationship with Rose but one doesn't necessarily need a relationship to cheat. I am sure you know that.

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
franchasofficia:

Please Saturday is here, we need to rewrite the history of Nigeria for good. Don't listen to naysayers and political jobbers and all the lies and propaganda they have been spilling out against Peter Obi. Peter Obi is the best man for the job of rewriting Nigeria's political and leadership story for good.

Vote Peter Obi, encourage your family members to also vote Obi, lets try Obi, I can guarantee you as someone that knows him to an extent that Obi won't fail Nigerians cry

I won't vote for Obi.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
OgaMadam:

I need help to decode especially from the masculine side why a man who is married and comfortably cheating on his wife would then almost die when finding out that his mistress also tied the knot.

A mistress who has created options for herself, rightfully moving on with life and getting out of the way so that the married man and his real wife can resume a healthy normal family life - now the married married man wants to die.

Do men really think they can comfortably own both wife and mistress? It cant work oh. Mistress must go and solve her issues and allow the man to continue with his life.
looooool pls who is dat unfortunate man dat ended up with a married man's play thing? So the man pay premium price for Nigerian used motor wey Dem don drive around with high mileage, chai I pity the innocent young husband... Wen I dey tell guys to pray very well before choosing a life partner Dem go call me old school, now guy man don go carry person spare tire put for house..

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Karemarealty288(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
OgaMadam:

You are the mistress ........the man is addicted to your kpomo.. grin
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by pocohantas(f): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tallesty1:
Churchil had a relationship with Rose but one doesn't necessarily need a relationship to cheat. I am sure you know that.

MOST married men have relationships _Long term relationships with their side-chicks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by everythinggirly(f): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Some men don't know what they want, after your wife has put to birth and loose shape,that is when you know that she's not good enough? instead of moulding her to the so called mistress, take very good care of her, you say na mistress.
Mr. Mistress welldone o... you no even die well. Nonsense!

Contact me for your academic research writing services!

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Dshocker(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
OgaMadam:

Are you the mistress?

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by DriveByKiller: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Klass99:
Lol, I have a few suspicions why this happens but like you OP I am curious to read the candid thoughts of the opposite sex, for the ones who engage respectfully, fostering a respectful exchange of thoughts and ideas. My thoughts;

1. He became emotionally attached and possibly fell in love with the mistress. The narrative that men are logical and not emotional is a false and inaccurate one, as far as I know, all humans are emotional beings irrespective of gender.

2. The mistress married a man who is far better than him, in looks, class, charisma, decorum and wealth. A group of Nigerian men were surveyed and one of the top things that really hurts them and they dislike or hate, is for an ex to end up with a man who is wealthier and better looking than them - e dey pain grin. This survey was on that new reality TV show Bisola hosts.

3. The sex was fantastic and mind blowing, he is possibly moaning the loss of it and the loss of what he felt was a good arrangement for his benefit. I think most men would prefer to call the shots even in an extra-marital affair, where they get to decide when an affair ends, they want to be the ones moving on from it first, perhaps to another mistress or back to fidelity and honouring their vows.

4. Some don't think highly of their mistresses or wish them well. They just want her available for their sexual needs, so it kind of rocks their world (like divorce does) when a woman is able to move on to something better in life, like an international Masters Degree, a prestigious job or marriage.

how can a better man marry a human leftover? What makes you think money and looks make a man better than the next.

He who marries a woman who's dates a married man is the weaker and lesser man.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Bebem(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Whether he dies or not, that's not my business. I'm glad the mistress has started her own family, I believe she would also allow her fellow woman to be her husband's mistress. Let the mistress allow another incoming mistress to blossom before also getting married.

OgaMadam:

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Tallesty1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
pocohantas:

MOST married men that cheat tongue have relationships _Long term relationships with their side-chicks.

MOST is better, and even at that, the side chick is just the one that stood out.
He could still be cheating on the wife and side chick with other women without catching feelings for those ones

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Zivaharry(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Oga madam 1, you're indeed, the mistress.
OgaMadam:

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by DKM123: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Klass99:

Lol, I am glad you saw it too and I have a witness. Make e no come be like sey, na only me waka come and na only me dey see things for this NL.

Please did you see the thread where a married man was besides himself with grief and sorrow because his side chic was getting married? I think that one made front page mid or late 2020 or some time in 2021.

It is extremely demoralizing what they think of us and how they feel about us, after we've had their kids.

I can't recall @ bolded but I have read about many of such ridiculous cases.

The average Nigerian married woman is just there to serve the man and raise their kids. Romance and love is forever lost on many of them and they are doomed to never experience it again. Only the side chic gets to enjoy all of that. Hahahaha

But the Nigerian women don't mind cos she has been conditioned to endure in such marriages. She will even be the first to scream, "it rains everywhere" to her fellow married woman crying over marital infidelity. Quite pathetic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Ckonnet: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
shocked shocked shocked So you believe the words of Nigerian men when they say that a woman losing shape after childbirth is what would make her husband lose interest in her and cheat on her? The answer is NO.

If you look at the lives of most "bachelor's" , you will see that some of these guys keep several girlfriends and are not faithful. These girlfriends have firm bodies and have never given birth, Yet these men refuse to stick to one girlfriend. He gradually gets used to $leeping with several women, it becomes a habit which he takes into marriage. Then they begin to give excuses that their wife's appearance caused it. I am very sure we do read stories on this site, about men who cheat when they are newly married with non pregnant wives, or those who cheat on their wedding nights. Decency and faithfulness is learnt, unfortunately the Nigerian society/religion encourages the unfaithfulness of the male gender.

True love cherishes even a flabby body. I read comments from some foreign couples sometime ago, and majority of them who had been in Marriage for many years, said they valued the companionship they shared in marriage more than "sex". That's how it's supposed to be. Both men and women experience body changes as they age together in marriage, both should still love and respect each other. [/b]

Most foreigners start dating their partners as early as 12 there by establishing that cordial companionship so at this point relationship is more of companionship but you people turned relationship into poverty alleviation program where by a guy must have something in his pocket to talk of having any form of relationship. So If iam spending my money i am hoping to get value for my money or quantity as the case maybe since na pure business venture.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tallesty1:

What sort narrow focus is this? So because this one got hooked means every other cheating men out is like him?
People who say that when cheat without catching feeling are not senseless, believing otherwise is what is actually senseless.

One of the mistakes we make today is thinking we have the other gender figured out.

If you have worked with contractors and site engineers, you will understand better.

My boss back then sleeps with different women every night, sometimes two and he doesn't sleep with one woman twice.
Once while we were working in Imo state, he had a guy that arranged babe for him every evening. He'd sleep with them and pay them off without collecting numbers or even asking them their names.

One doesn't necessarily need a relationship to cheat these days, so yea, people cheat without catching feeling.

Unless sleeping with a prostitutes and potential prostitutes no longer count as cheating

Who be this one? I'm sure you don't expect me to spoon-feed you on comprehension, I no get that strength

Go read my previous comment again, I said "so many cases of men" I didn't say "all men", it is your gender that usually say all men cheat without emotions so face your fellows

At the bolded, hope all is well with you, cos na gibberish you type

And at your story, I'm trying to understand the purpose or significance hence my 2nd paragraph.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by BABANGBALI: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Op, how in your story did he nearly die? Nothing in your story says so, except maybe in your imagination.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Tallesty1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Who be this one? I'm sure you don't expect me to spoon-feed you on comprehension, I no get that strength

Go read my previous comment again, I said "so many cases of men" I didn't say "all men", it is your gender that usually say all men cheat without emotions so face your fellows

At the bolded, hope all is well with you, cos na gibberish you type

And at your story, I'm trying to understand the purpose or significance hence my 2nd paragraph.
Jovialjune1:
Some senseless ones here will say that men can cheat without catching feelings
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by pansophist(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
The man she married is better than him. Probably richer, taller, eloquent, younger, and the very thing he wishes he could be. Thats why. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Klass99(f): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tallesty1:

Lol you clearly don't understand what you quoted, it doesn't even correlate with your long epistle

"Some senseless ones here will say that men can cheat without catching feelings"

Hope you know some senseless ones here means nl resident manboys, also means they say all men cheat without catching feelings, so explain this with your long epistle.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Tobijays: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Klass99:
Lol, I have a few suspicions why this happens but like you OP I am curious to read the candid thoughts of the opposite sex, for the ones who engage respectfully, fostering a respectful exchange of thoughts and ideas. My thoughts;

1. He became emotionally attached and possibly fell in love with the mistress. The narrative that men are logical and not emotional is a false and inaccurate one, as far as I know, all humans are emotional beings irrespective of gender.

2. The mistress married a man who is far better than him, in looks, class, charisma, decorum and wealth. A group of Nigerian men were surveyed and one of the top things that really hurts them and they dislike or hate, is for an ex to end up with a man who is wealthier and better looking than them - e dey pain grin. This survey was on that new reality TV show Bisola hosts.

3. The sex was fantastic and mind blowing, he is possibly moaning the loss of it and the loss of what he felt was a good arrangement for his benefit. I think most men would prefer to call the shots even in an extra-marital affair, where they get to decide when an affair ends, they want to be the ones moving on from it first, perhaps to another mistress or back to fidelity and honouring their vows.

4. Some don't think highly of their mistresses or wish them well. They just want her available for their sexual needs, so it kind of rocks their world (like divorce does) when a woman is able to move on to something better in life, like an international Masters Degree, a prestigious job or marriage.

why should anyone feel less because his mistress married someone richer? The richer guy should be the one to feel less for marrying his go to option when he is in need! The only thing that could make a man cry is if he spent so much of his on that banny
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Tobijays: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:
I feel sorry for the man who married the whoree mistress.
you get sense bro!
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by jibrilELsudan: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
NIGERIAN MEN ARE EXTREMELY USELESS

ONLY A NIGERIAN MAN WILL BEHAVE THIS WAY

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by onoja12: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Simple Men are allowed to marry more than one wife,if the woman new he was serious ,yet eat and milked him,then karma always comes to settle this matters.

[size=8pt][/size]
OgaMadam:

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Godssplan: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wicked woman after deceiving him with your fake..
OgaMadam:

Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Bodexinvest: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Selfish idiot, let him die.
Re: A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. by Sniper101(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ah ah
Why did the mistress decide to marry?
Why would she go and get married?

I thought most of 'em always say
"marriage is not an achievement" ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.