Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? (11442 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by Vickho: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2023
lavylilly:
Can you work as an Admin with accommodation? Lagos
interested boss.
I'm 100% ready please.
can you please enlighten me with more details on the job?

1 Like

Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by DKM123: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vickho:
interested boss.
I'm 100% ready please.

Miserable man Vickho aka
dick-hoe... grin See who wan tr0ll person.

So your mates are out there hustling and being real men doing Odogwu plus dorime wonders out there and being proud sons of thier father but you have decided that your LIFE AMBITION is to troll a young lady on nairaland whom you don't and will never know with s£x puss¥ fvvuk cos that and smoking weed is all you dream of in your sad life.

Can a man be more pathetic than this? Shame! You want to pass the p0verty in your family to your son by spending your life tr0lling nairaland girls?

I want to feel pity for the l0wlife of a man you are but naaaaa, YOU DESERVE TO D!E A PH00LISH M!SERABLE SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN.
Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by DKM123: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vickho:
hi I need a teaching job that comes with accommodation.
Also I graduated last year with a second class upper (B.Ed) from the University of Benin.
since then I don't have money to proceed for clearance.
Any job offer that can take me in for the intervening time that my statement of result is yet to be collected?
cc lavylilly

Liar! You that is an uneducated ph00l!

Oga tr0ller! Miserable man Vickho aka
dick-hoe... grin

So your mates are out there hustling and being real men doing Odogwu plus dorime wonders out there and being proud sons of thier father but you have decided that your LIFE AMBITION is to troll a young lady on nairaland whom you don't and will never know with s£x puss¥ fvvuk cos that and smoking weed is all you dream of in your sad life.

Can a man be more pathetic than this? Shame! You want to pass the p0verty in your family to your son by spending your life tr0lling nairaland girls .

I want to feel pity for the l0wlife of a man you are but naaaaa, YOU DESERVE TO D!E A PH00LISH M!SERABLE SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN.

1 Like

Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by lavylilly: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oil and Gas Vacancies*

A reputable oil and gas servicing company in Benin city is currently recruiting for the following openings:

1. Accountants
2. Supply Chain Manager
3. Internal Auditors
4. Business Development Manager
5. Chief Security Officer
6. Planner( Engineering)
7. Technical Assistant.

Interested applicants must possess relevant industry experience.

To apply, kindly send your CV to: nhrecruiters@gmail.com
Vickho:
interested boss.
I'm 100% ready please.
Search for eleganza, limit your search to the job section
Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by Delightsome2023: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hamachi:
Prosperity MFB is your plug. Pay is 150k. All the best.
hi I just found out it's a microfinance bank.
please how do I apply for it?

1 Like

Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by chyegems(f): 3:47am On Mar 03, 2023
highchief1:
the two job no get head.Learn a skill
pls what kind of skill can a stay at home mum learn so she can be resourceful to herself and husband??

1 Like

Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by Hamachi(f): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Delightsome2023:
hi I just found out it's a microfinance bank.
please how do I apply for it?
Boss!!! I have done my part.
Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by Hamachi(f): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2023
chyegems:
pls what kind of skill can a stay at home mum learn so she can be resourceful to herself and husband??
digital marketing or crypto. Join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by Delightsome2023: 6:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Hamachi:
Boss!!! I have done my part.
no email address I can reach out to, no address of the organization, qualifications, criteria, experience, job position and you've said you have done your part?
Bawo?
Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by Hamachi(f): 6:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Delightsome2023:
no email address I can reach out to, no address of the organization, qualifications, criteria, experience, job position and you've said you have done your part?
Bawo?
If there is no email address are you saying they don't have a physical address in Benin. Boss! I don't spoon feed people. Use the phone you have properly.
Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by Delightsome2023: 6:33am On Mar 03, 2023
Hamachi:
If there is no email address are you saying they don't have a physical address in Benin. Boss! I don't spoon feed people. Use the phone you have properly.
you saw my qualifications there as B.ED which isn't related but at least a little more information should have been added to your initial quote.
besides if there is a physical address will I just walk up there and meet any random person working there and tell him I need a job?

thanks anyway sha

1 Like

Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by Hamachi(f): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Delightsome2023:
you saw my qualifications there as B.ED which isn't related but at least a little more information should have been added to your initial quote.
thanks anyway sha
Oga! I have done my part. All the best.
Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by highchief1: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2023
chyegems:
u can’t learn any skill from home o.
Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by sacajawea: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
highchief1:
u can’t learn any skill from home o.
Incorrect!
Re: A Teaching Job In Benin Or A Microfinance Bank Job In Lagos? by Rubyjade: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civil Servants And Their Attitude To Work!!!! / Where Can You Work As An International Relations Graduate? / Sharia Court Orders Tailor To Pay For Missing Clothes Or Go To Jail(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.