Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,531 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool (4390 Views)

Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦120m, Cars To Nigerian Government / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by grandstar(m): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
I will never forget how that woman said Goodluck Jonathan has Cockroach Brain in front of all of us in our primary 5 class then.
This happened in 2015 o.
I'm sure that woman wherever she is is still supporting Tinubu.
Even though She can see what the Buhari she supported turned to.
This is how myopic Yorubas most Yorubas are.
She insulted someone who was older than her then, I wonder what she would have done if I insulted her the same way too.
I am always happy to see my old teachers but this woman lost all the respect I had for her then.

Nigerians please do not make the same mistake again

Modified
I apologize for generalizing Yorubas and I've corrected that.
Most posters here who made a fuss about my age have most certainly insulted an elder before.

Your statement here makes no sense.

Was her argument objective or just being subject?
Your calling her out is not due to Goodluck Jonathan's poor performance (The Economist magazine called him clueless) which you refuse to admit but to Buhari's disastrous performance.

Jonathan's administration was weak, unwieldy and extremely corrupt. That was why the message of change was grabbed with both hands by the electorate, that Buhari would deliver the nation from PDP's grip on the country.

Buhari was seen as a Messiah to turn things around. He has disappointedly woefully. The only reason why Jonathan looks like a Saint is when his performance his compared to Buhari.

Peter Obi is the new Buhari. Many are looking up to him to lift the country and economy from the grossly inept hands of PMB.

Will all those calling Buhari fish brain today be called idiots in 8 years time?

It's only in God we should put our trust. All human rulership despite their best intentions have great limitations (Read Psalm 146:3-4). Only God's kingdom can rescue us from the folly of human rule forever. (Matthew 6:10, Rev 21:3-4)

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by FarahAideed: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
You were in primary 5 in 2015? My two German shepherds are older than U ooo

2 Likes

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ishilove:

Quite shameful, really. They are all over Nairaland cussing their elders and arguing over things they know very little about
But how old is Simon Ekpa?
Hypocrite
Ishilove:

Stop being silly. I have more deserving people to cry over, not a coward hiding himself in Finland.
You and Simon are fvcking cowards hiding on social media. Don't quote me again.
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
CodeTemplar:
politics was brought to 10 y/o with no PVCs? Idiotic liar.
I don't need to prove that this one arguably has no sense.
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by CodeTemplar: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

I don't need to prove that this one arguably has no sense.
your grammar about "not needing to prove what is arguable" proves your IQ was the source of mental struggles.

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pauladex:
Just imagine if this one will not kill his parents one day. Insulting a whole tribe at your age. You parents must have chain you for long. Now that you are on the loose go and find peace.
Am I the first person to insult that tribe?
Ask yourself that question.
I made a mistake there though and I've corrected it.
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by odinga1of: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
I will never forget how that woman said Goodluck Jonathan has Cockroach Brain in front of all of us in our primary 5 class then.
This happened in 2015 o.
I'm sure that woman wherever she is is still supporting Tinubu.
Even though She can see what the Buhari she supported turned to.
This is how myopic Yorubas most Yorubas are.
She insulted someone who was older than her then, I wonder what she would have done if I insulted her the same way too.
I am always happy to see my old teachers but this woman lost all the respect I had for her then.

Nigerians please do not make the same mistake again

Modified
I apologize for generalizing Yorubas and I've corrected that.
Most posters here who made a fuss about my age have most certainly insulted an elder before.

Primary 5 in 2015?

Children children with smartphones

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
CodeTemplar:
your grammar about "not needing to prove what is arguable" proves your IQ was the source of mental struggles.
So what makes you feel I have to prove it? You are definitely not worth it. numb skull.
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by jumper524(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Primary 5 as at 2015?
I'll have called you a child but I'm sure your folks lesser that your age are more sensible.
I'll urge you take more time to read post and comment before proving a point.
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

But how old is Simon Ekpa?
Hypocrite
Ogbeni go and pass JAMB first before arguing with your elders. See your rotten mouth like hypocrite

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Okpeke22: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
jyz200:

I appreciate the way you corrected him

But 17 never come of age, he never mature self
Wetin him don experience
Experience isn't a function of age alone, other factors like exposure to information and education may play a part. He could be 17, he could also be 18 or 19 we may never know but I'm sure what he has been through in these 17/18/19 years can stand him above people far older.
He didn't insult the teacher, only wondered what the teacher would've done if he insulted her. His only wrong is bringing a whole nation into it which he has of course corrected.

This is a lesson to many of us especially in the art of public speaking. We should be circumspent at all times.

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by fx45(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

Charity they say begins at home. You have no regards for your parents at home, if not, you won't be here writing these about your teacher and insulting Yorubas. It clearly showed you were badly raised by your parents and you are a disaster waiting to happen.

Those that voted in Buhari and the destructive APC are the real disaster that has already happened. That boy you're trying to bully has more sense than the foolish elders that voted APC in 2015 and are trying to do an encore as we speak

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by BenedictAbajue(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ishilove:

Ogbeni go and pass JAMB first before arguing with your elders. See your rotten mouth like hypocrite
With nothing else to say, the so called elder begins jam talking.
FYI I've passed Jamb already.
Its funny how all this elders feel they have the right to insult.
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by fx45(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

As long as I dont say anything stupid and you dont do same then we are cool
Don't allow any of them to bully you on account of your age. Age isn't always a measure of wisdom.... Otherwise majority of them wouldn't have voted for Buhari in 2015 and currently trying to bring in another disaster
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Godwin4444:
same thing I was wondering

I was serving then, so he’s just one of those students I don beat tire for then
😂😂😂😂
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by DMCA: 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sammy07:

I swear tho I was running my degree then

The year I was done with my degree bro🫣
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by IduNaOba: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Sweetberry123:
To the young OP let me say that the future truly belongs to you and your age mates. From his posts/replies, you can see how well he comported himself, he seemed gracious enough
Even some agbeyas here have insulted him without any provocation from the young man. And those are his elders, people who are supposedly wiser than he is? Please OP abuse us if you like, we have failed you guys. Dare I say that the older generation deserve a whipping from the younger generation. I was one of those who blindly supported Buhari in 2015, Even this OP in 2015, primary 5, was even wiser to know Buhari na bad market. Every elder on this forum pls apologise to the OP. Na this useless respect na him put us for our current predicament. Always feeling we know better than the younger ones. Our fathers did same to us , now we are doing same to our children.
Mehn one of our yeye lecturers then was blabbing nonsense!!!
If I catch that woman Today na straight 2 by 4 mehn.
This woman asked us to support bụbu because in 1984 he gave them milk to lick while they were still in school😭
See reason o
Truth is, anybody that talks against PO now is talking animal talk!
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by IduNaOba: 12:04am On Feb 18, 2023
BenedictAbajue:

With nothing else to say, the so called elder begins jam talking.
FYI I've passed Jamb already.
Its funny how all this elders feel they have the right to insult.
Leave those ones bro.
If you get PVC just vote PO
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by IduNaOba: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2023
fx45:
Those that voted in Buhari and the destructive APC are the real disaster that has already happened. That boy you're trying to bully has more sense than the foolish elders that voted APC in 2015 and are trying to do an encore as we speak
Facts only.
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by MonthlySalary: 2:05am On Feb 18, 2023
devilmaycry:

Omoh children full here sha....

Imagine exchanging words with this one
grin
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by MonthlySalary: 6:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Following this thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Pictures Of Bayelsa's Capital Yenagoa At Mid Night!! Photos. / Why Has This Man Stopped Defending President Bola Tinubu ( Picture) / Nigeria's 2012 Budget: 18% Capital Exp & 82% Recurrent Exp...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.