Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool (4391 Views)

Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦120m, Cars To Nigerian Government / Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Godwin4444: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Karemarealty288:

At this point I will minimise my comments on nairaland..... grin
just imagine d level of insult

I was serving in 2015 n I was only taking SS classes, meaning I was teaching his elder brothers n sis then but today this guy can say anything cos d internet is a leveler

This same guy is less that 20 but will put mouth in marriage issue n business planning issues

No wonder people who follow social media advice always fail in life cos these kids are people they take advice from

4 Likes

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by nedekid: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
kay1one:
Your should have started your post with "good evening my elders" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Naa, rather good evening daddies and mummies.
Some of us were in primary 5 year 1983.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by sharpgospel: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Amen
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Goldmynemaniac: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ancient of days them please let the little lad be.
You overaged folks brought us where we are right now by always voting wrong every right time.

@BenedictAbajue, incase you're up to 18 years and have PVC, make sure you vote, and, not just voting, but voting right. Else someone in primary 3 right now will call you worse name in hindsight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Emu4u2c: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:

Truth is that, It is not easy to ignore you being in primary 5 in 2015! It seems like yesterday to a whole lot of people here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I won't lie to you.. it's Like yesterday to me

My matric number in uniport is U2015... When This boy dey primary 5 and he is here debating politics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Karleb(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You were in Primary 5 in 2015
And you're already here?
I hope you haven't been insulting your elders here

You took those outta my mouth.

That guy is like 14 or so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by kay1one(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
nedekid:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Otunbakayce: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
devilmaycry:

Omoh children full here sha....

Imagine exchanging words with this one
He should be 17-18yrs old now, so he is not a kid anymore but a young adult and a youth.
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by cicero(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
He is permitted to insult elders who choose to insult themselves. When an elder refuses to forsake his criminal ways of years ago and is looting and spending public money to buy an office that doesn't deserve his type, he and his supporters are putting themselves up for insults.
ChybuzzDD:

You were in Primary 5 in 2015
And you're already here?
I hope you haven't been insulting your elders here
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Rexymania(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
devilmaycry:

Omo 😁😁
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by DeWorlex45(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sweetberry123:
To the young OP let me say that the future truly belongs to you and your age mates. From his posts/replies, you can see how well he comported himself, he seemed gracious enough
Even some agbeyas here have insulted him without any provocation from the young man. And those are his elders, people who are supposedly wiser than he is? Please OP abuse us if you like, we have failed you guys. Dare I say that the older generation deserve a whipping from the younger generation. I was one of those who blindly supported Buhari in 2015, Even this OP in 2015, primary 5, was even wiser to know Buhari na bad market. Every elder on this forum pls apologise to the OP. Na this useless respect na him put us for our current predicament. Always feeling we know better than the younger ones. Our fathers did same to us , now we are doing same to our children.
I am moved by this.
I also love d way d OP make his post & his replies to some comment. I am bold to say that, though d OP might be so young compared to some of us here, but I can observe his/her wisdom & maturity.

2014 was d year i got wedded, & I could remember d cost of things then compared to now. I wouldn't want us to castigate d OP due to his/her age, but we should be sincere with d message d young one was trying to pass across.

Moreover, d fact dt he opened upon his age means he's been sincere because someone like him/her would want to make his/her age a secret from d post.
Many are actually not intelligent like dis young one despite their Methuselah age.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by kapelvej: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

Charity they say begins at home. You have no regards for your parents at home, if not, you won't be here writing these about your teacher and insulting Yorubas. It clearly showed you were badly raised by your parents and you are a disaster waiting to happen.

Why guilt tripping the OP
. What kind of a teacher insults a president in the presence of school children that she teaches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Sammy07: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
jamesversion:

You be small boy na. By 2008, I already had my first degree. grin

You suppose dey greet me regularly.

Daddy James grin
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Even if social media is not exclusive to any age group. But 2015... Primary 5

Indeed the internet is a leveller.
Quite shameful, really. They are all over Nairaland cussing their elders and arguing over things they know very little about
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Sammy07: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
nedekid:

Them never born me πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Sammy07: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
nedekid:

I am sure he gives marriage advice too.
😁😁

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by delkuf(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
workchopNG:

Wisdom is no measured by age. Besides, what do you expect of him? He should not comment on nairaland or what?

In 2001, I'm almost done with Secondary School, and some people here are done with Higher Institution then. Should we now talk down on you because we're older?
I finished my secondary school in 2001
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Pauladex(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
Just imagine if this one will not kill his parents one day. Insulting a whole tribe at your age. You parents must have chain you for long. Now that you are on the loose go and find peace.

3 Likes

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by tempest01(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
devilmaycry:

Na to retire for Nairaland, because these children fit dey insult you, you go think say na your mate.

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by tuzle(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

Come here, children from broken homes. If they did not train you at home I will train you here. When you see elders you must respect us. Tell your parents when you get home that I said you lack home training.
there is nothing like elder in this country again o, money is what they respect now and pls I am not a young like the op, I joined nairaland when he was still in primary 5
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by ravensckar(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Why am I not surprised at this toddler's post? When an uncouth child is learning to speak for the first time, the first thing that comes to his mouth is insult. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly, Seun suppose get kiddies section for this forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by jyz200(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Okpeke22:

I can understand your anger but two wrongs they say don't make a right. She was wrong to have insulted the president who may even be older than her at the time and particularly before her pupils but you don't have to return the insult.
Again, I don't take kindly to the ethnic colouration you gave her action, she acted for herself as a person and not because she's Yoruba. There are millions like her across the various ethnic groups, so we don't have to make it a tribal issue.

That said, for those questioning your age, they forgot 2015 is 8 years ago. A primary 5 pupil should normally be around 10-11 years or at least 9 years. 9+8 = 17 years at the minimum, so you have come of age.

I appreciate the way you corrected him

But 17 never come of age, he never mature self
Wetin him don experience

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
A lot of people think that there were good days under GEJ.

The fact is, and I WAS old enough to know what was going on.....the economy was on the upswing because.....OIL MONEY. And even then, it was for people close to the seat of power. Most people were still poor.

The harsh truth is, under GEJ, there was a lot of looting and a lot of fun...while oil prices were high. When the crash happened in April 2014, the economy started falling.

If GEJ won, in 2015, he would have been labelled a bad leader.

Now, the truth is, Nigeria's economy has always been bad. Since the 1970's , since the 1980's, people have been complaining a lot. All the complaining we are doing now, was done even in 1983, even under Buhari army rule, and even under IBB, ABACHA and company. Even in the first republic. self.

And the reason why we have a bad economy, and why we must vote out APC is simple. We rely on oil. When oil goes up...as it did in 1973-82, to the point that one elder was telling me how he got off a plane in Lagos in 1978, and bought an international magazine for N1.00 ....TIME magazine...we have good times. When oil goes down....as it did in 1982-2006, we have bad times

But when I tell Tinubu and Atiku and Obi supporters our problem...their own is to call me names and accuse meof....supporting Buhari.

Make I siddon look.
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by PDJT: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sammy07:

I swear tho I was running my degree then

-So Sammy07, you still dey University in 2015? No wonder you supported and probably still supports those merchants of disaster ruining Nigeria.

-In my estimation it will take at least 20 years with careful planning and more pains to return Nigeria to pre-2015. I hope you now have plans for a decent international passport, else hmm πŸ˜’.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
I will never forget how that woman said Goodluck Jonathan has Cockroach Brain in front of all of us in our primary 5 class then.
This happened in 2015 o.
I'm sure that woman wherever she is is still supporting Tinubu.
Even though She can see what the Buhari she supported turned to.
This is how myopic Yorubas are.
She insulted someone who was older than her then, I wonder what she would have done if I insulted her the same way too.
I am always happy to see my old teachers but this woman lost all the respect I had for her then.

Nigerians please do not make the same mistake again

Okay, time for a potted history lesson, and you better listen...because 1) I was around before you were there 2) I have never voted for Buhari in my life, or his party (largely because of too many elite like tinubu around him), 3.GEJ was not a good leader, as were most Nigerian leaders 4.I am going to tell you why.

The sad thing about Nigeria is, since 1973, we have been reliant on oil for most of our earnings and revenue. The problem with oil is simple....WE DO NOT SET THE PRICE.

As a result, when oil prices are high, we get more revenue...and it seems times are good. That is why people have fond memories of the Shagari administraiton, when a table fan cost N16, and to get a bed built by a carpenter cost N50, and a car cost N6000 (Okay, I am not that old!).

The truth is from 2009-14, we had high oil prices. By 2014, April (I remember because I was following oil prices via CNN in my little house)...prices crashed.

Deja vu

We were here before...in 1982 october, prices crashed. By 1983...palaver started...which was how Buhari used excuse to remove a legal government. (Was wrong then, just as Nzeogwu was wrong in 1966).

By 1990...people were complaining about 1) rising cost of living ....ASUU used to have a sticker saying their take home pay could not take them home...2) fall of the naira. (Yes, the naira was weak then)...

All because we were not earning enough dollars from oil

Between 2009-14 and 2015 to date...rinse and repeat.

Buhari came in in 2015...and he had these options 1) remove fuel subsidy 2) increase our low tax to gdp 3) borrow only for strategic infrastructue 4) remove power subsides 5)fight corruption. 6) diversify the economy. As we know...he did none of that.

But neither did GEJ. Neither has any of our leaders.

Meanwhile, we rely on oil....and because oil prices are low until recently...we have to take loans. And we are not benefiting from the rise in oil prices because...we got to pay back our money.

If we must get the begining of a develop economy...begining...we must do 1-6...with the aim of 7) Industrialization.

But the thing is , all our leaders prefer to give us goodies, big projects, and so on...because becoming a developed nation involves a period of hardship worse than we are experiencing now. So, we borrow and we borrow....and that is why I have no hope for the new person wey go take over. Telling people that taxes will go up, or subsidy will go is not the way.

What I am telling you is simple....our problem is resource dependency...and until we stop selling raw materails and start using them to develop our industrial base, and stop thinking that we can get something that costs N5000 at N50....then we will get somewhere.

Maybe you can be that leader in future.

Good evening.
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sammy07:

Pry 5 in 2015 he will be around 10yrs then 😀😀😂
This 'elder' thinks I was around 2 years old in primary 5. Did he attend maths class?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Godwin4444:
imagine calling his teacher a fool

That shows what his parents are
So what do we call your parents for calling a nairalander this.
Did you ask if you were older than him?
Hypocrite
Godwin4444:
coolsperm aka coldsweat how many monikers u get?
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

children from broken homes. Tell your parents when you get home that I said you lack home training.
You told a nairalander this today. How old was he?
Hypocrite #2
Theoretically born out of wedlock
Bahdguyishere:
Op your father is a bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Sammy07: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
PDJT:

-So Sammy07, you still dey University in 2015? No wonder you supported and probably still supports those merchants of disaster ruining Nigeria.

-In my estimation it will take at least 20 years with careful planning and more pains to return Nigeria to pre-2015. I hope you now have plans for a decent international passport, else hmm πŸ˜’.

grin
Yeah I still dey uni

Before December, I will apply for the passport. 80k+ right?
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by CodeTemplar: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
I will never forget how that woman said Goodluck Jonathan has Cockroach Brain in front of all of us in our primary 5 class then.
This happened in 2015 o.
I'm sure that woman wherever she is is still supporting Tinubu.
Even though She can see what the Buhari she supported turned to.
This is how myopic Yorubas most Yorubas are.
She insulted someone who was older than her then, I wonder what she would have done if I insulted her the same way too.
I am always happy to see my old teachers but this woman lost all the respect I had for her then.

Nigerians please do not make the same mistake again

Modified
I apologize for generalizing Yorubas and I've corrected that.
Most posters here who made a fuss about my age have most certainly insulted an elder before.
politics was brought to 10 y/o with no PVCs? Idiotic liar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Council Polls: PDP Wins All 8 LGA seats / Ibeto A Cat With 9 Lives Watch His New Investments(video& photos) / God Bless PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.