Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool (4377 Views)

Parents Of Kidnapped Jangebe, Zamfara Students Slump, Vandalise School - Teacher / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by rolams(m): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmm!

God!
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by rolams(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Godwin4444:
same thing I was wondering

I was serving then, so he’s just one of those students I don beat tire for then

Hmmm!

The year I left CCR job at MTN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by fmonigent(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

Charity they say begins at home. You have no regards for your parents at home, if not, you won't be here writing these about your teacher and insulting Yorubas. It clearly showed you were badly raised by your parents and you are a disaster waiting to happen.

Abeg free the guy, just because he said he was in primary 5 in 2015 we no go hear word again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by rolams(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sammy07:

I swear tho I was running my degree then

I left my second job!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by fmonigent(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap stop talking nonsense

Don't mind the Hypocrite

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by rolams(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Legendguy:

Naira land no go kill person. I was in pry 5 in 2001, so you mean you could have been insulting me?

2001 is far from 2015 nah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Godwin4444: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

Charity they say begins at home. You have no regards for your parents at home, if not, you won't be here writing these about your teacher and insulting Yorubas. It clearly showed you were badly raised by your parents and you are a disaster waiting to happen.

imagine calling his teacher a fool

That shows what his parents are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Alsenora: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Imagine the error of generalisation made on the entireYorubas due to a one on one intaraction with a Yoruba...similarly wrong if made about any other ethnicity in the country
ChybuzzDD:

You were in Primary 5 in 2015
And you're already here?
I hope you haven't been insulting your elders here

5 Likes

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Sweetberry123: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
To the young OP let me say that the future truly belongs to you and your age mates. From his posts/replies, you can see how well he comported himself, he seemed gracious enough
Even some agbeyas here have insulted him without any provocation from the young man. And those are his elders, people who are supposedly wiser than he is? Please OP abuse us if you like, we have failed you guys. Dare I say that the older generation deserve a whipping from the younger generation. I was one of those who blindly supported Buhari in 2015, Even this OP in 2015, primary 5, was even wiser to know Buhari na bad market. Every elder on this forum pls apologise to the OP. Na this useless respect na him put us for our current predicament. Always feeling we know better than the younger ones. Our fathers did same to us , now we are doing same to our children.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Omoluabi16(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Even if social media is not exclusive to any age group. But 2015... Primary 5

Indeed the internet is a leveller.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by meobizy(f): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
So, this is a seventeen year old talking rubbish online. What level of disrespect won’t being on the internet bring someone?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Trapnews: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
angry
Biafrans, we educate them, they spite us, we ignore them.

4 Likes

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by workchopNG: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Legendguy:

Naira land no go kill person. I was in pry 5 in 2001, so you mean you could have been insulting me?

Wisdom is no measured by age. Besides, what do you expect of him? He should not comment on nairaland or what?

In 2001, I'm almost done with Secondary School, and some people here are done with Higher Institution then. Should we now talk down on you because we're older?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Karemarealty288(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

You were in Primary 5 in 2015
And you're already here?
I hope you haven't been insulting your elders here

At this point I will minimise my comments on nairaland..... grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by 2elliot: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

Shut up

3 Likes

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by 2elliot: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mindlog:

Truth is that, It is not easy to ignore you being in primary 5 in 2015! It seems like yesterday to a whole lot of people here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Don't be a fool! 2015 to date is 8yrs. It's a long time. If he was 10yrs in primary five then, he may be 18yrs today. That would make him an adult now. There is nothing wrong about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by 2elliot: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Na mumu dey worry all of una. In your myopic mind, na only you dey age, or people should worship you because you happen to be older than they are. Eight years is enough to make a former primary five student and adult. In that eight years, he has prolly finished his secondary education or even be in the university.
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Mindlog: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
2elliot:
Don't be a fool! 2015 to date is 8yrs. It's a long time. If he was 10yrs in primary five then, he may be 18yrs today. That would make him an adult now. There is nothing wrong about that.

Did I, in anywhere call him a minor or said being in primary 5 in 2015 is a crime?

So who is now sounding like a fool?😜

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by oyin44: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Likewise me too...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
I will never forget how that woman said Goodluck Jonathan has Cockroach Brain in front of all of us in our primary 5 class then.
This happened in 2015 o.
I'm sure that woman wherever she is is still supporting Tinubu.
Even though She can see what the Buhari she supported turned to.
This is how myopic Yorubas are.
She insulted someone who was older than her then, I wonder what she would have done if I insulted her the same way too.
I an always happy to see my old teachers but this woman lost all the respect I had for her then.

Nigerians please do not make the same mistake again

Did she say that before experiencing or after experiencing buhari? GEJ was dense. Buhari being worse doesn't excuse that. Actually buhari will make Idi Amin look like Mahatma Ghandi.

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Bahdguyishere: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
2elliot:
Shut up
Come here, children from broken homes. If they did not train you at home I will train you here. When you see elders you must respect us. Tell your parents when you get home that I said you lack home training.

7 Likes

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
For peace to reign, I'll ignore all the age stuff. Its normal to be surprised. I just hope you guys got my message in the topic

The "age stuff" is still showing in your reasoning from that post. For instance, many people who are screaming "Obidient" now campaigned against Jonathan then. They were supporting a change of government that time. Are you posting that Oby Ezekwesili is also an idiot? I doubt. If she had compared Buhari's govt with GEJ and declared Buhari's was better, then you'd have a point.

2 Likes

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
imohimoh12:
You will remain a fool for the rest of your life.... Your parents did a very poor job in your upbringing.

He's yiibo. Poor upbringing comes with the package.

3 Likes

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Legendguy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
workchopNG:

Wisdom is no measured by age. Besides, what do you expect of him? He should not comment on nairaland or what?

In 2001, I'm almost done with Secondary School, and some people here are done with Higher Institution then. Should we now talk down on you because we're older?

At least I am adult and reason as those before me
I am a man like you and those bfor me
While the boy is transiting from teenage to adolescent or may be he us still in his teens

2 Likes

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Okpeke22: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
I will never forget how that woman said Goodluck Jonathan has Cockroach Brain in front of all of us in our primary 5 class then.
This happened in 2015 o.
She insulted someone who was older than her then, I wonder what she would have done if I insulted her the same way too.
I an always happy to see my old teachers but this woman lost all the respect I had for her then.

I can understand your anger but two wrongs they say don't make a right. She was wrong to have insulted the president who may even be older than her at the time and particularly before her pupils but you don't have to return the insult.
Again, I don't take kindly to the ethnic colouration you gave her action, she acted for herself as a person and not because she's Yoruba. There are millions like her across the various ethnic groups, so we don't have to make it a tribal issue.

That said, for those questioning your age, they forgot 2015 is 8 years ago. A primary 5 pupil should normally be around 10-11 years or at least 9 years. 9+8 = 17 years at the minimum, so you have come of age.

1 Like

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by nedekid: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
devilmaycry:

Omoh children full here sha....

Imagine exchanging words with this one
I am sure he gives marriage advice too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Misterone: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
This happened in 2015 o.

you are a fool. Someone cannot have his/her own personal opinion again because of you silly idiots

2 Likes

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by Softmirror: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
This happened in 2015 o.

WHAT AM VERY SURE OF IS THAT JONATHAN ACTUALLY HAS A COCKROACH.
Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by jamesversion: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sammy07:

I swear tho I was running my degree then

You be small boy na. By 2008, I already had my first degree. grin

You suppose dey greet me regularly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Permit Me To Call My Primary School Teacher A Fool by WantsandMore: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2023
kay1one:
Your should have started your post with "good evening my elders" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seconded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Philip Emeagwali Got It Wrong "Nigeria Owes Me" / Modified / APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.