Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Without Love, Home Is Just Housing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Without Love, Home Is Just Housing. (150 Views)

How Do You Sex Without Love / My Girl From A Muslim Home Is Pregnant For Me And Am A Christian / Can There Be Love Without Trust Or Can There Be Trust Without Love In A Relation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Without Love, Home Is Just Housing. by Propertydad2(m): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
A loving feeling at home starts with a warm welcome.

Love. We desire it. We comprehend. We go crazy. We attempt again. That's because love is what unites us, calls to us, blinds us, and leads us back to ourselves. We first and foremost have a house because of love. A house is only a place to live without love.

I'm here to remind you that love is the foundation of a home in my capacity as a property consultant. It serves as the basis for our commitment, attachment, obligations, and much of our behavior. We attempt to smell well, cook, clean, decorate, and do these things out of love. That is what motivates us to build a cozy, welcome nest.

Your house should not only appear the way you want it to, but it should also make you feel better than any other place.

The Terra-gardens is a place that evokes love, beautiful, ethereal memories. You desire love and adoration.

To know more about the Terra-gardens kindly watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSoiGewgMkU

(1) (Reply)

New Music Drops 12 Tonight. Legggoo(pics) / Igbo Kwenu / Pastor Tackles Fake Pastors 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.