Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... (931 Views)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Unknown Gunmen Are Hired Killers Sent To Destabilize IPOB And Eastern Nigeria / Ibo Ppl Are Wicked! They Frustrated This Man So Tey He Gave Up & Became Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... by pandj(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
It's a pity that APC government have wipe away generations, and if you are in this country and you are still planning to go out on the 25th of Feb 2023 and vote for APC you should be tagged hired killer.... Because a real person with normal sense cannot experience what's happening in this country and still go out and vote for continuity of this heartless and confused set of ppl. If you like go and vote them again u will see the result I pray you see gari drink...them use old ppl do una? But before you drop your comment think about your life are you living the kind of life that other citizen of other coutry are living? Do they really care about you? What has change in the last 8 years of APC ? Even lai muhammed said this... Instead everything just worsening everyday, What can your grandfather still contribute to your life than to collect what you bring come eat and advise you. Drop your comment I know we still have frustrated educated without sense that are here online looking for job and will still go out on the sun and campaign for emilokan. I'll never tell you to vote wisely, vote peter Obi if want to feel the new breath in Nigerian. I don't want peace I want problem APC don dabaru everything in this country na Ogun go kee all of them...

2 Likes

Re: This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... by Jashub: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
Anyone supporting Tinubu's APC is either insane or just looking for financial rewards to better their immediate poverty. But I guess voting for Tinubu is mostly a yoruba syndrome that's highly supported by greed and shortsightedness

3 Likes

Re: This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... by pandj(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jashub:
Anyone supporting Tinubu's APC is either insane or just looking for financial rewards to better their immediate poverty. But I guess voting for Tinubu is mostly a yoruba syndrome that's highly supported by greed and shortsightedness
you are right

1 Like

Re: This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... by SeeItSayIt: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Anybody that never knew might not be human being
Re: This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... by Adaisback(f): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
My dear, the thing no dey give me mouth to talk again o

1 Like

Re: This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... by pandj(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Adaisback:
My dear, the thing no dey give me mouth to talk again o
aswear
Re: This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... by highchief1: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
pandj:
It's a pity that APC government have wipe away generations, and if you are in this country and you are still planning to go out on the 25th of Feb 2023 and vote for APC you should be tagged hired killer.... Because a real person with normal sense cannot experience what's happening in this country and still go out and vote for continuity of this heartless and confused set of ppl. If you like go and vote them again u will see the result I pray you see gari drink...them use old ppl do una? But before you drop your comment think about your life are you living the kind of life that other citizen of other coutry are living? Do they really care about you? What has change in the last 8 years of APC ? Even lai muhammed said this... Instead everything just worsening everyday, What can your grandfather still contribute to your life than to collect what you bring come eat and advise you. Drop your comment I know we still have frustrated educated without sense that are here online looking for job and will still go out on the sun and campaign for emilokan. I'll never tell you to vote wisely, vote peter Obi if want to feel the new breath in Nigerian. I don't want peace I want problem APC don dabaru everything in this country na Ogun go kee all of them...
u r sick if u want 230m Nigerian to support Obi.If u have 1kb memory,most of us don’t.U have to show me the giant projects he did in anambra to win my vote.I no longer listen to big big statistics and English.That was what osibanjo and prof ayade used to deceive ppl.I will follow a candidate that cannot spell his name but will deliver than follow a useless professor or grammarian.Obaseki was also giving endless statistics during his campaign now it’s only street light he has commissioned in 8yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... by pandj(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
highchief1:
u r sick if u want 230m Nigerian to support Obi.If u have 1kb memory,most of us don’t.U have to show me the giant projects he did in anambra to win my vote.I no longer listen to big big statistics and English.That was what osibanjo and prof ayade used to deceive ppl.I will follow a candidate that cannot spell his name but will deliver than follow a useless professor or grammarian.Obaseki was also giving endless statistics during his campaign now it’s only street light he has commissioned in 8yrs.
by their comment we share know alaye them lol
Re: This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... by highchief1: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
pandj:
by their comment we share know alaye them lol
na u sabi o.I no Dey do follow follow

1 Like

Re: This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... by pandj(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
highchief1:
na u sabi o.I no Dey do follow follow
bros no body is telling you to do follow follow, just try to think out of box that's what u need
Re: This Ppl Are Hired Killer Pls Run For Your Life If You See Them... by highchief1: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
pandj:
bros no body is telling you to do follow follow, just try to think out of box that's what u need
ok o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election Is Free And Fair, Regardless Of Who Wins / God Bless Kwankwanso | APC Ti Lule In KANO / Nothing Good Comes Out Of A Country Full Of Fraudsters And Ethnic Bigots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.