Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? (1064 Views)

Amarachi Amusi: Iā€™m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / How Do I Handle This Trouble Maker / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by VawulenceProMax: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Who is the worst trouble maker on Nairaland?

For me, it's clika. That bastard gave it to me as e dey hot .
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by yarimo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
I am here to read comment
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by dollytino4real(f): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Dem don commot finish person like airforce 1, legend and dis halfcast babe oyindidi u go fly leave ur phone tonyebadsta can not really remember dat his name
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by VawulenceProMax: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2023
dollytino4real:
Dem don commot finish person like airforce 1, legend and dis halfcast babe oyindidi u go fly leave ur phone tonyebadsta can not really remember dat his name
air force 1 wasn't really troublesome. Just annoying. Especially when he started promoting emoney
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by imagrg(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2023
Siofra methinks.

Always insulting the preek gender. grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by dollytino4real(f): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
air force 1 wasn't really troublesome. Just annoying. Especially when he started promoting emoney
really
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Aklee4994(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
As the power confide in me as the chairman of comment readers association(CRA)...I hereby declare it that no monopoly of vawulence here but merely invitation to treat from one another šŸ¤šŸ› šŸ˜ŽšŸŽ­
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Aklee4994(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
yarimo:
I am here to read comment
A good member of CRA
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Oyindidi(f): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
dollytino4real:

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
imagrg:
Siofra methinks.

Always insulting the preek gender. grin

As she should.
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Leiylau(f): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2023
Those caged by sisterfire's obsession. They are worst humans on earth .
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by fman(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2023
Leiylau:
u r right.
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by DMCA: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Leiylau:
Leiylau the Chinese Nyammiri grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by DMCA: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
fman:
u r right.

Schizo how far? grin grin grin

Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Jennyclay

I swr iffa see am IRL, I go snatch her wig run and tear her top o:-)

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Vickho: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

As she should.
what about me?
am I also the worst troll on this forum?
anyway your last advise/comment to me, I had to go ponder and reflect on it and I'm considering turning a new leaf cool
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by DKM123: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:

what about me?
anyway your last advise/comment to me, I had to go ponder and reflect on it and I'm considering turning a new leaf cool

This mentally unstable 35 year old g@y phool and scammer Vickho is happy to be called a nairaland trouble maker. Chai! Orue!

Your mates are bagging the richest man status in thier communities and doing charity work for the less privileged, you are here struggling for the worst p@thetic nairaland troublemaker. Your parents are cursed having you as a son. Tufiakwa

Spits
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vickho:

what about me?

I thought I've told you I'm not fond of this game of anonymity you're playing.
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Vickho: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I thought I've told you I'm not fond of this game of anonymity you're playing.
can you grant me the grace of communicating with you via email?
please thanks
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2023
Vickho:
can you grant me the grace of communicating with you via email?
please thanks

Why do you need that?
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Vickho: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Why do you need that?
funny enough I have an entirely different personality off this Platform.
Most trolls you see here on this faceless forum are just introverts and smart geeks that have issues socializing.
Well I know too well that you're a smart and intellectual fellow.
I'll really learn a lot from you career wise and I believe if I have you as a friend my life would improve cos of the motivation I'd be getting from you.
Also I need a friend we can liaise together and synergize together to prioritize success.
Please grant me that privilege.
Daalu
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Dickson178(m): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Who is the worst trouble maker on Nairaland?

For me, it's clika. That bastard gave it to me as e dey hot .
through sex?
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
Vickho:
Most trolls you see here on this faceless forum are just introverts and smart geeks that have issues socializing.
I'll really learn a lot from you career wise and I believe if I have you as a friend my life would improve cos of the motivation I'd be getting from you.
Also I need a friend we can liaise together and synergize together to prioritize success.
Daalu

Honestly, you have me confused with someone else. I'm not the person you think I am. All these things you wrote up there tells me you need a mentor, and unfortunately, that person isn't me.

Reach out to veritable male monikers here and ask them to be your mentor. If you're humble in your request, they won't mind to take you under their wings
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Vickho: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Honestly, you have me confused with someone else. I'm not the person you think I am. All these things you wrote up there tells me you need a mentor, and unfortunately, that person isn't me.
sixfeetbelle let's just be friends okay?
I like you.

Reach out to veritable male monikers here and ask them to be your mentor. If you're humble in your request, they won't mind to take you under their wings
male monikers bawo?
I'm a homophobe
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Goodlady(f): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Leiylau:
SisterFire is a nuisance. I doubt if she's female. Cos here, we no ebe. Know who be make or female again. Too many ment people.
VawulencePronax, who's clika? Is that an animal, goat or rat?
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by DKM123: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Vickho:
Daalu

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha...

Who swear for you don die! Walahi!
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Leiylau(f): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Goodlady:

SisterFire is a nuisance. I doubt if she's female. Cos here, we no ebe. Know who be make or female again. Too many ment people.
VawulencePronax, who's clika? Is that an animal, goat or rat?
Gush !!! Speak English
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Goodlady(f): 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Leiylau:
Gush !!! Speak English
I dey speak am. Na typo error. Go n read it again after modification
Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Vickho:

sixfeetbelle let's just be friends okay?
I like you.

male monikers bawo?
I'm a homophobe

Nobody is asking you to sleep with them. They won't even sleep with you sef if their life depended on it. But it seems like you don't need help, so I don wash hand comot for your matter.

No, I don't want to be friends.

Have a good day

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? by Vickho: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Nobody is asking you to sleep with them. They won't even sleep with you sef if their life depended on it. But it seems like you don't need help, so I don wash hand comot for your matter.

No, I don't want to be friends.

Have a good day
Chidinmma Obiagelli Nwosu why?

(1) (Reply)

What Can He Do? / Ways To Keep Him Interested / Why Do Most People Search For Girl Friends On Net?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.