Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker (63974 Views)

Check Out Davido's New Girlfriend, Amarachi. (photos) / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by OladipupoIyowun(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
Amarachi Amusi, Nigerian skit maker and prominent brand influencer, popularly known as Ashmusy on social media, has shed light on the reason behind her single status.

The Instagram influencer said she remains unattached because she earns more than many of the men who approach her for a romantic relationship.

She made this revelation during her appearance as a guest on the latest episode of the “Tell Your Story” podcast, hosted by Aloma Isaac Junior, also known as Zicsaloma.

She said the issue of women earning more than men is one of the reasons many celebrity marriages/relationships don’t last.

She said, “With my status presently, most men I meet, I ask them sometimes like, ‘How much do you earn in a month?’ So that I can compare because I want a man that is bigger than me.

I want my man to be bigger than me; to be my head. To be way way richer than me like let my money be nothing compared to his, you know. But when I ask them (potential suitors about their earnings) and they tell me, even the ones that are doing good, I’m still doing better based on what I earn.

“So at the end, it is still like I’m still on top. Most men I meet are making less than what I make in a month. And it feels bad because I want some that will make more.”

In May this year, the skit maker said she is fulfilling her dream to become a billionaire before 30.

She spoke in an interview with Richard Igwe of Topnotch where she gave tips on fame and success.

“As a young businesswoman, I am working towards fulfilling my dream to become a billionaire before the age of 30,” she said.

With over 1.5 million followers on Instagram and over 100,000 subscribers on YouTube, Ashmusy is regarded as one of the successful female skit makers in Nigeria.

https://dailytrust.com/im-richer-than-most-of-the-men-seeking-to-marry-me-says-skit-maker/

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Caaz: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Expect Nl degenerates to come bash her for still bn single and upping her tables.

..modified ... 2 degenerates spotted!

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Caaz:
Expect Nl degenerates to come bash her for still bn single and upping her tables.
Success opens up more dating options for men

Success closes up and restricts dating options for women. They want to be with a man that is richer than them and collect without end whilst they keep their money and provide little to no support.

And the richer she is, the thinner her dating pool becomes.

Increasing your standards doesn't make you or anyone more valuable in the dating market.
Don't conflate your internally perceived value to your actual value

524 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Standard men don't do Evening newspaper

Onye Ala

276 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by izonborn098(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
How much is even this net worth' if Rihanna can relate with people like her present man despite having 1.4B Dollars compare to AP Rocky's 10m Dolls net worth' then your problem is pride. The problem with the average nigerian female celebrities...
Though Nigerian celebrities are only good in single moms...
The pride women get when they begin to make small money woundn't allow them find a man and even if they find a man many of the marriages don't last...

493 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by jaeyking(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
It's only normal
A poor guy won't want to date an extremely wealthy lady because he might feel he will end not be the HEAD of the family

So she saying she can't date a man who she earns more than is very normal

Even I as a guy wouldn't want to date a lady that earns more than me

Men with our ego😁😁

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Timagex(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
But, if the roles were reversed and a man wants to marry, he looks for attributes of a wife and mother in a woman. If she is financially successful, it's a bonus for him.

Empower a man: you empower a great number of people.
Empower a woman: she begins to feel she doesn't need anybody again.

Don't complain about the game. Just learn the rules. 😎

287 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Kobicove(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
I understand where she's coming from.

Ideally a lady should marry a guy who is superior to her

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Solsix(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Good luck waiting for wizkid to propose to u. However you look at it men can't be loved unless they have money. Oluwa bless guys

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
With 50 bags of cement on her face...

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
With 50 bags of cement on her face... I been think say na jezebel...

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by TheFreshVanilla: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Of course, when you get paid in $$. They will never be your match financially. Thanks to Mark and google.

8 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Goodlady(f): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kobicove:
I understand where she's coming from.

Ideally a lady should marry a guy who is superior to her
She has a point. Watch how broke boys ll cry here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by SenecaTheYonger: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
But women always say it’s not about money. How come women that have money only consider the man’s financial status before marrying or even dating ?

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
I hope she won't regret this in future because she's in a race she may never win.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Ladyclara002(f): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Confidence is key! 💪

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by izonborn098(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Men are kind' that is why they can even marry a woman who hawk rice and beans or marry the idle ones and open business for them...
You will hardly see a woman consider that when she get small cash...
SenecaTheYonger:
But women always say it’s not about money. How come women that have money only consider the man’s financial status before marrying or even dating ?

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Success opens up more dating options for men. Success closes up and restricts dating options for women. They want to be with a man that is richer than them and collect without end whilst they keep their money and provide little to no support. And the richer she is, the thinner her dating pool becomes.Increasing your standards doesn't make you or anyone more valuable in the dating market. Don't conflate your internally perceived value to your actual value
This here only applies as far as Nigeria and Nigerian men are concerned, mind you. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Zonefree(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
She said, “With my status presently, most men I meet, I ask them sometimes like, ‘How much do you earn in a month?’ So that I can compare

You see how it's easy for her to ask a man how much he earns in a month undecided

Use this same tone to ask her if she's a virgin or her age and watch her go berserk.

It's quite difficult these days to find a Nigerian girl with sound reasoning.

188 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This here only applies as far as Nigeria and Nigerian men are concerned, mind you. undecided
Please disappear from my mentions with your ultracrepidarian opinion(s)
The west (more specifically the USA) have seen a lot of women clock 30 whilst unmarried.
Infact, it's been so bad that it increased by a whopping 20% in the last decade or so

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/more-american-women-single-ever-130000779.html?guccounter=1

Why is this happening you might ask?
Because women have more freedom now than ever before in the history of humanity. This freedom came with well paying jobs. And with these jobs came a decent source of income.
Now that the women are either Okay or really well off i.e. they are looking for men that are in either the upper middle class or elites (top 20%)

The remaining men (80% or so) are not "economically attractive enough".
Sometimes the women don't even need to have a job. They just believe they deserve Ryan Gosling just because they exist.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/dating/marriage-rates-decline-reason-economically-attractive-men-jobs-income-a9098956.html

So Mr Junkie, you have no idea of what you're talking about.
Think carefully before you reply me

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ur type dey very easy 2 deceive. ur money is gone yet marriage u no see. Las las na suicide go end am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Please disappear from my mentions with your ultracrepidarian opinion(s)
The west (more specifically the USA) have seen a lot of women clock 30 whilst unmarried. Infact, it's been so bad that it increased by a whopping 20% in the last decade or so https://finance.yahoo.com/news/more-american-women-single-ever-130000779.html?guccounter=1

Why is this happening you might ask? Because women have more freedom now than ever before in the history of humanity. This freedom came with well paying jobs. And with these jobs came a decent source of income. Now that the women are either Okay or really well off i.e. they are looking for men that are in either the upper middle class or elites (top 20%) The remaining men (80% or so) are not "economically attractive enough". Sometimes the women don't even need to have a job. They just believe they deserve Ryan Gosling just because they exist.
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/dating/marriage-rates-decline-reason-economically-attractive-men-jobs-income-a9098956.html
So Mr Junkie, you have no idea of what you're talking about. Think carefully before you reply me
Again, your reasoning here applies only as far as Nigeria and Nigerian men.

By the way, if you had even attempted to read any of the articles you cited, you would, have discovered that one of the major reasons given for why many women in the West remain single is not of the opinion you expressed here but rather because more and more of them are choosing that life over the alternative. The same trend is equally being observed in men in the West and even Asia. undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Godsongang: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
So then what?

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Fahvvy: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
Why are the men crying upandan na grin...
Madam say she no do, is it by force? grin...

I guess all the men who are crying don't meet her spec ie, y'all are broke grin...

But make wuna sha allow broke men breeet na, e no easy for streets cheesy...

@madam...
Go girl!!! grin...
Stick to your standards princess cheesy...
Don't settle for less girl cheesy ...
You're the price sugar cheesy...
We're solidly behind you grin...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
....you would, have discovered that you expressed here but rather because more and more are choosing that life over the alternative. The same trend is equally being observed in men in the west and even asia. undecided ......
No source or excerpt supporting your retort
It's as good as empty
The rise of the number of single 30 year old women and the explosion of liberal feminism and "gender equality" (more like superiority) happened almost concurrently.
There is no smoke without fire

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
No source or excerpt supporting your retort It's as good as empty The rise of number single 30 year old women and the explosion of liberal feminism and "gender equality" (more like superiority) happened almost concurrently.There is no smoke without fire
***Yawn***😴😴😴😴😴😴

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
You see how it's easy for her to ask a man how much he earns in a month undecided

Use this same tone to ask her if she's a virgin or her age and watch her go berserk.

It's quite difficult these days to find a Nigerian girl with sound reasoning.
Like you will recognize sound reasoning even if it's banging you through your anus.

Some of you will just follow others to type nonsense without understanding. Sound reasoning indeed! Check through his posts no reasoning at all let alone a sound one.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Waffarianman(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
How much she done make Wen make her dey rant like D's. Virginal people with attitude everywhere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Zonefree(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Persephone1:
Like you will recognize sound reasoning even if it's banging you through your anus.

Some of you will just follow others to type nonsense without understanding. Sound reasoning!
Not today, satan.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Zonefree:

Not today, satan.
Reasonable indeed . cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by siofra(f): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Success opens up more dating options for men

Success closes up and restricts dating options for women. They want to be with a man that is richer than them and collect without end whilst they keep their money and provide little to no support.

And the richer she is, the thinner her dating pool becomes.

Increasing your standards doesn't make you or anyone more valuable in the dating market.
Don't conflate your internally perceived value to your actual value

Oga calm down with all this big English. She still won't settle for your kind grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker by Blitzking: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
OladipupoIyowun:
Amarachi Amusi, Nigerian skit maker and prominent brand influencer, popularly known as Ashmusy on social media, has shed light on the reason behind her single status.

The Instagram influencer said she remains unattached because she earns more than many of the men who approach her for a romantic relationship.

She made this revelation during her appearance as a guest on the latest episode of the “Tell Your Story” podcast, hosted by Aloma Isaac Junior, also known as Zicsaloma.

She said the issue of women earning more than men is one of the reasons many celebrity marriages/relationships don’t last.

She said, “With my status presently, most men I meet, I ask them sometimes like, ‘How much do you earn in a month?’ So that I can compare because I want a man that is bigger than me.

I want my man to be bigger than me; to be my head. To be way way richer than me like let my money be nothing compared to his, you know. But when I ask them (potential suitors about their earnings) and they tell me, even the ones that are doing good, I’m still doing better based on what I earn.

“So at the end, it is still like I’m still on top. Most men I meet are making less than what I make in a month. And it feels bad because I want some that will make more.”

In May this year, the skit maker said she is fulfilling her dream to become a billionaire before 30.

She spoke in an interview with Richard Igwe of Topnotch where she gave tips on fame and success.

“As a young businesswoman, I am working towards fulfilling my dream to become a billionaire before the age of 30,” she said.

With over 1.5 million followers on Instagram and over 100,000 subscribers on YouTube, Ashmusy is regarded as one of the successful female skit makers in Nigeria.

https://dailytrust.com/im-richer-than-most-of-the-men-seeking-to-marry-me-says-skit-maker/
everything has a time and season..we see say ppl no deh too focus on stand up comedy again..better strike while hot before u go begin tell us once upon a time as amny actors actresses musicians influencers and skit makers would still ask for go fund me in time to come especially those wey no wise among dem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) / What Does She Mean By This? / 7 Types Of Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.