Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! (1380 Views)

Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? / Did Satan Think It Robbery To Be Equal To God? Did He Exist In God's Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Techobeys: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
kingxsamz:

Maybe open your bible and read it for once instead of being ignorant.

I have already done that. This is why I made a teaching to show what the Bible truly said. I think you should watch the video, you’ll find it interesting and it’ll counter everything you thought to be true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOX_nKUBwQI
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Techobeys: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
e don do, na only the Spirit of GOD go touch person o. Remember the Euthopian eunuch was literate. It is harder for some than a camel going through a needle. The word of GOD cannot be discerned carnally. I understand you. There some types you dont touch with a 6 feet pole. You just pray for em.

grin Bros the hard and painful Truth is The ONLY Way O.

This is where peace truly is.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

But Satan did visit God for Job's case!

So he's not banished!

Banishment does not mean that the Banisher can not invite or permit the outcast for coming in for a certain event.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by judedwriter(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
I strongly believe God gave lucifer a very long time to repent but out of pride he didn't and still went ahead to stage a coup.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

There's no reasonable point in what you put up

If you truly had a reasonable counter you would have dropped it
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Read all the sh!t you put up, then come back and make a new one
Again....Whether it is a story book to you or not, the answer is the same, these delusions you cling to have no foundation in the book bit in your minds. undecided

Your lack of belief is no valid excuse for your obvious ignorance of what is written right there in the book. So, I suggest you at least invest time in becoming more a bit less ignorant than those you pretend you are better than in your attacks. undecided
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
judedwriter:
I strongly believe God gave lucifer a very long time to repent but out of pride he didn't and still went ahead to stage a coup.

I don't think so.

God has a thing for the first and if you look at the pattern you would see that the first in every wrong thing got the full anger of God eg Adam female and male, Cain, lamech, the Israelites at the golden calf etc.

By this pattern, Satan is obviously the first to have done that which was evil hence the-evil aka devil.

And on the other side of first, Enoch was the first to follow God very very well so God plucked him out before Noah and others followed.

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by judedwriter(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't think so.

God has a thing for the first and if you look at the pattern you would see that the first in every wrong thing got the full anger of God eg Adam female and male, Cain, lamech, the Israelites at the golden calf etc.

By this pattern, Satan is obviously the first to have done that which was evil hence the-evil aka devil.

And on the other side of first, Enoch was the first to follow God very very well so God plucked him out before Noah and others followed.

You are right in the sense that even the watchers, the angels that choose to leave their stations and sleep with women weren't spared by God. God gave them no room for repentance.

However, I have read many accounts of the lucifer rebellion and one account of the many I read, (probably made up) which dipicted God asking lucifer to change his mind on his plan to topple him.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
kingxsamz:

Take your meds first, then quote me again. cheesy

Says the mad one who said Satan will torture others. grin Obviously you need new meds. The last ones are not working very well. grin
kingxsamz:
And in the end, Satan will be given absolute power to torture this same god's creation in hell.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
judedwriter:
However, I have read many accounts of the lucifer rebellion and one account of the many I read, (probably made up) which dipicted God asking lucifer to change his mind on his plan to topple him.

grin Evidently, it is a fabrication. grin what a very funny construction. grin
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by OfficialP: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

In scripture or story book.

Who created the servant??
How did the all knowing god not know satan will rebel against him.

Why do some of you reason with your asses?

You know your child. will. disobey you someday, did the atop you from giving birth to him?
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
OfficialP:

You know your child. will. disobey you someday, did the atop you from giving birth to him?

Or keeping a cane in the house.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Honchoslim16(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
OfficialP:

Sit down and think about the rubbish you put up...... It's funny seeing you guys making excuses for your god!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by keymatt(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Satan is spirit and sin against God (Himself a Spirit) by spirit beings is Blasphemy of the Spirit of God. Hence unforgivable.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Sit down and think about the rubbish you put up...... It's funny seeing you guys making excuses for your god!

It is funnier that you do not have any reasonable plausible counter to make.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Honchoslim16(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again....Whether it is a story book to you or not, the answer is the same, these delusions you cling to have no foundation in the book bit in your minds. undecided

Your lack of belief is no valid excuse for your obvious ignorance of what is written right there in the book. So, I suggest you at least invest time in becoming more a bit less ignorant than those you pretend you are better than in your attacks. undecided
You are as foolish as your write up!

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Honchoslim16(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is funnier that you do not have any reasonable plausible counter to make.
Arguing with you is like putting water in a basket.

I'll advise you to free yourself from that cult you called jehovah witness

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Arguing with you is like putting water in a basket.

I'll advise you to free yourself from that cult you called jehovah witness

Another error. I am not jw.

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Dtruthspeaker: 7:47pm On Feb 18
MaxInDHouse:

Not fighting themselves but scatter spiritually speaking {Luke 11:23} Jesus prayed so that his real disciples will be like ONE body {John 17:22} if you can't find a group preaching, teaching and practicing the same thing to the extent people from all races throughout the earth do question them as if they have just one mind

The devils too are one body in group, preaching, teaching and practicing the same things of evil as shown by jws
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Honchoslim16(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Another error. I am not jw.

Re: Why I Avoid This 3 Churches by Dtruthspeaker: 7:47pm On Feb 18

The devils too are one body in group, preaching, teaching and practicing the same things of evil as shown by jws

I still wonder how grown ass men be talking about devil!
Bunch of brainwashed asses!

Free ya self from your mental slavery and whatever religious cult!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

I still wonder how grown ass men be talking about devil!
Bunch of brainwashed asses!

Free ya self from your mental slavery and whatever religious cult!

Because some of us see and learn from the mistakes others have made.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by kingxsamz(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the mad one who said Satan will torture others. grin Obviously you need new meds. The last ones are not working very well. grin

I see you didn't do as I said. Unfortunately, I can't argue with a mad man.

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
kingxsamz:

I see you didn't do as I said. Unfortunately, I can't argue with a mad man.

grin Says the mad one who said Satan will torture others. grin Obviously you need new meds. The last ones are not working very well grin
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Honchoslim16(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Because some of us see and learn from the mistakes others have made.
What mistake pu$$¥

I can see your Christianity sh!t has eaten your brain so deep!

I'll leave you so you can pray to your god to heal you

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

What mistake pu$$¥

That is why it is called a mistake. It must happen first, nigger grin
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You are as foolish as your write up!
Looks who's talking! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by kingxsamz(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I'm a mad man who is afraid Satan will torture him. Obviously I need new meds. The last ones are not working very well

Oh okay. See a Psychiatrist then.

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by OfficialP: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honchoslim16:

No one is making any excuses, the comment I made is based on your own logic
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by AntiChristian: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Banishment does not mean that the Banisher can not invite or permit the outcast for coming in for a certain event.

So where was Satan invited?

Job 1:6 One day the angels [aka sons of God] came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan[b] also came with them.

Why would Satan come along the sons of God?

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You can't find dates nah?
Haba!
When Muslim clerics taught us that God's prophecies in the Bible was about Muhammad and Saudi Arabia back in those days did they quote the name "Muhammad" or "Saudi Arabia" in the Bible?
Well it's how the prophecies turned out to be fulfilled that all of us are trying to build on as confirmation of what God promised.
So in the year 1914 all the prophecies Jesus foretold about the last days began fulfilment! smiley

You didn't answer the question!
How can we confirm the 1914 date in the Bible?
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

So where was Satan invited?

Why, must you ask stupid questions because you are a Muslim?
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
kingxsamz:

Oh okay. I need to see a Psychiatrist then.

Your madness can not be cured but you can try.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Really Cannot Believe This! / I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? / Why Do Protestant Copy Catholics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.