Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,377 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! (1381 Views)

Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? / Did Satan Think It Robbery To Be Equal To God? Did He Exist In God's Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by kingxsamz(m): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

My madness can not be cured but I can try.

Nawa. Better try, at least for your own good.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Techobeys: 1:38am On Feb 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

So where was Satan invited?

Job 1:6 One day the angels [aka sons of God] came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan[b] also came with them.

Why would Satan come along the sons of God?

I think it was invented in the Quran and Christians have only followed suit. Iblis or whatever you call him is Satan.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:50am On Feb 21, 2023
kingxsamz:

Nawa. I go try stop my madness, at least for your own good.

Okay.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by AntiChristian: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Techobeys:

I think it was invented in the Quran and Christians have only followed suit. Iblis or whatever you call him is Satan.

How does the above answer the question?
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Techobeys: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
It’s to say it’s not in the bible that way
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by mysticwarrior(m): 5:21am On Feb 22, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Read all the sh!t you put up, then come back and make a new one
chai Kobo don enter today.

1 Like

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Techobeys: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

How does the above answer the question?

It’s to say it’s not in the bible. It’s a Quranic belief that has found its way to Christendom bc of diffusion of beliefs
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Techobeys:

It’s to say it’s not in the bible. It’s a Quranic belief that has found its way to Christendom bc of diffusion of beliefs

What was invented in the Qur'an that found its way into Christiandom?
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Techobeys: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
AntiChristian:

Yes there are many Islamic beliefs that are peddled by modern day Christians due to diffusion of beliefs overtime.

Like the said temptation of eve and the person of satan. All that is not biblical.
Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Techobeys: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
AntiChristian:

Re: How Many Sins Did Satan Commit? THE SHOCKING ANSWER REVEALED! by Techobeys: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior / Entry Form Closed (heaven Citizen) / I'm Tired Of Frightening Prayers And Sermons In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.