Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You (33425 Views)

Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by jaido007: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Benrosaria:

Ibadan Oyo state
it can’t work then. I am based in Lagos
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by 1Dray(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by angelfallz(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
what was stopping you from switching to POS and or bank transfers?
Biglogo:
people were complaining and the new note available in the bank and a merchant we deals in cash mostly
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Benrosaria(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
jaido007:
it can’t work then. I am based in Lagos

reason I asked for location. thanks anyways, if you can preserve and persevere, the old notes will be revoked after.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Goodlady(f): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pells1:

Fine
Long time no chat
You are flexing 🙄🙄
Flex kwa in this new note, no cash policy? I just dey o.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Pells1: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Goodlady:

Flex kwa in this new note, no cash policy? I just dey o.
I for waybill new note give u but I no knw your location undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Goodlady(f): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pells1:

I for waybill new note give u but I no knw your location undecided undecided undecided
I m in Abuja
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Pells1: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Goodlady:
I m in Abuja
Difference on 11 hours Transport.. would be hard to do a waybill 😫😫
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Biglogo(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2023
angelfallz:
what was stopping you from switching to POS and or bank transfers?
just like that at that period when bank is not even approachable. U are not living in this country, talk true grin
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by angelfallz(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Lol I am living in this country.
When you are faced with challenges, you look for solutions
Biglogo:
just like that at that period when bank is not even approachable. U are not living in this country, talk true grin
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by johnnypumpum(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
520K ONLY
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Ayodeoba: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
samfrancis1:
Aswear their selfish interest and hate won’t let them see what calamity they’ll be faced with in the next few days na.. make dem continue.. but then everywhere go good bro.. you self go turn Asiwaju of your own.. cause you follow who no road.. God bless you
congratulations to president tinubu

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by fryo4life(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
UEDIBO:
I have 2.4m but I will use them after election.
you that said you earn less than 30k as salary, how did you save 2.4million?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by UEDIBO: 1:51am On Mar 12, 2023
fryo4life:
you that said you earn less than 30k as salary, how did you save 2.4million?
I'm a business Man now.
I now have business location in three places.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by fryo4life(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
UEDIBO:

I'm a business Man now.
I now have business location in three places.
That's nice. Good for you. What business did you venture into?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Profitable Jobs That Nigerians Dont Like Doing. / How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / Dangote Refinery Rules Out 2020, As Refinery Gets New Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.