Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You (33435 Views)

Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Sammy5413(m): 4:16am On Feb 20, 2023
You wan come thief am?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Ayodeoba: 4:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Brownshoe:
Audio money
i don’t have any reason to prove a point to you
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Ayodeoba: 4:36am On Feb 20, 2023
samfrancis1:
Bros I weak o.. na wetin dem change the country to be that o.. na poor masses deh suffer am o.. I pray their plans don’t prevail.. .. Deh low key spend your money bro..
that’s why I just look at people praising Buhari for this anti people policy. They really don’t know what they signing for, they thought it will only affect one certain politician while I just keep on looking at the money here, sometimes I get scared a little looking at my hard earned money wasting away. I am just waiting for a new govt to come In and reverse the stupid policy and the reason I will be voting tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Ayodeoba: 4:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Benesis:

I get 1mil and I no dey shake, we go las use am again.
na my believe be that,na why I no worry
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by sleek214(m): 4:53am On Feb 20, 2023
Biglogo:
How did u do that, u must be a salary earner and not a merchant like me
Nah, I stopped being a salary earner 3 years ago. The thing is, most merchant/ vendors actually stopped accepting old cash from 26th January. Made more use on the e-channels even when CBN extended it by 10 days, most of us didn't extend. I only slowed down my activities from 26th January till 10 February.

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Denique(f): 5:34am On Feb 20, 2023
None. Spent all way wayyyy before deadline. I hate going into the banking hall undecided
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Denique(f): 5:39am On Feb 20, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i still have up to 700k with me here. I am thinking of taking it to cbn at marina tomorrow but the crowd I am seeing there is discouraging me. If the money go spoil mk he spoil
Why not split it amongst trusted people and deposit at your banks? They only need to transfer back to you once they get credited.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by dalass(f): 5:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Ayed44:
They had more than 3 months to change those notes. Stop cooking excuses.

Even if u were a bank[b], 3 months is enough[/b] for u to change all ur old notes.

It is around 2 months. All the while that people were taking their old Naira to the banks. ATMs still dispensed same old Naira to those customers. CBN and commercial banks only released the scarce new notes to politicians and their esteemed customers because printed notes were not enough.

So don't blame anyone because conflicting orders came from CBN, commercial banks, governors, president, supreme court etc to confuse all and sundry on this poorly planned and illtimed cash swap. I don't know why anyone is supporting this last minute evil thing Buhari and Emefiele is doing to the masses

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by dalass(f): 5:57am On Feb 20, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i still have up to 700k with me here. I am thinking of taking it to cbn at marina tomorrow but the crowd I am seeing there is discouraging me. If the money go spoil mk he spoil

Like someone said. Take around 490k to your bank for deposit. Give a family/trusted person with 210k to their bank or take it yourself to another account in another bank if you have 2 accounts with 2 different banks. You don't need to go-to CBN

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by remsonik(f): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2023
None, I thank God

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Fadayomideji: 6:20am On Feb 20, 2023
I still have up to 5M with me
Biglogo:
At the very heat of the new naira note policy by the PMB administration. How much of this old naira note do you still have with you and don't even know what to do with it as no merchant is ready to collect it from u cry
As for me I have #4000 with me and is really telling on me. I will like to hear from u guys, how much do u have and how are people in ur area reacting to these monies
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Lumidee007(m): 6:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Old notes=0
New notes=0
Bank a/c=1500

Moral of the summary =optimistic in God
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Rahym001(m): 6:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Almaigaa:

Those in remote areas are more law abiding than People like you. I guarantee you this, you will hardly find old naira notes in remote villages/ Communities.
lies

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Kobicove(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2023
incandescentena:
Shut-up silly you...

You are a big liar liar liarrrrrrrrr. New notes were only released on 15th December. How is it 3 months they had to change the old notes?!

Rubbishhhh!!

Don't mind him he's talking rubbish
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by ericmor: 6:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Pierced:
People in my area sell theirs to post guys.

10k old notes to be credited 9k.

For if u want to buy something from a trader......u will pay double the price before if u are paying with old notes.

I was lucky to deposit 71500 at access bank yesterday.

was the 71500 what you filled in the form? Or you did not even fill the form online at all?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Fearyourcreator: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2023
Ayed44:

Even if u were a bank, 3 months is enough for u to change all ur old notes.
Where is the new note is the thing... What will people spend ... Banks networks too not stable... Buhari no do well for this one... Collect old note fine... Where is the new note
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by geementontop(m): 6:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Just small ,47k
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by kherlly(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2023
I don't have any
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Adeoba10(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Pierced:

For if u want to buy something from a trader......u will pay double the price before if u are paying with old notes.

Did you receive the alert instantly?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Esji80(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2023
5 hundred naira
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by samfrancis1(m): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2023
Ayodeoba:
that’s why I just look at people praising Buhari for this anti people policy. They really don’t know what they signing for, they thought it will only affect one certain politician while I just keep on looking at the money here, sometimes I get scared a little looking at my hard earned money wasting away. I am just waiting for a new govt to come In and reverse the stupid policy and the reason I will be voting tinubu
Aswear their selfish interest and hate won’t let them see what calamity they’ll be faced with in the next few days na.. make dem continue.. but then everywhere go good bro.. you self go turn Asiwaju of your own.. cause you follow who no road.. God bless you
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by faithfull18(f): 7:37am On Feb 20, 2023
None.

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by rufhusorufhus(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Hmmm...I still have over #435,500... please what can we do?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Goodlady(f): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Pells1:

Why would you be owing when you have a bank like me😏😏😏
mo fo o.
Good morning dear
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Babastrong(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
I still have 73k old note with me but hopefully today i am going to deposit them.

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Rules7: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Ayed44:

Even if u were a bank, 3 months is enough for u to change all ur old notes.

Your heartlessness reaches the moon
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by incandescentena: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2023
Kobicove:

Don't mind him he's talking rubbish
Yea sure
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nex(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2023
N1,500. I'll probably frame them and hang on my office wall.

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by tessyluv24(f): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
300naira😁
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Ogamysamo: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2023
Pierced:

how do you go about it?
i heard that there's a form to be filled. if so how do i access the form?
i have about 45k old note but still thinking how to go about it
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by ogene144(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
NIL - I got rid of those worthless notes a long time ago. I bought 20k for 3k. 🥱🥱🥱
Please where do u buy it I need new notes please direct me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / Dangote Refinery Rules Out 2020, As Refinery Gets New Date / How Do I Set Up A Rice Milling Plant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.