Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You (33450 Views)

Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Biglogo(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
backnbeta:

A lot of people were forced to withdraw the old notes again after getting rid of it, because at a point that was the only money available. This is an ill-timed bad belle policy that will have a long lasting effect on the people
exactly my point...

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Biglogo(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i still have up to 700k with me here. I am thinking of taking it to cbn at marina tomorrow but the crowd I am seeing there is discouraging me. If the money go spoil mk he spoil
I give up lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by tinsel: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Osobi32:
I have 46k old notes
Go to your bank and deposit the money. Forget these Obidients here. Banks still accept them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by tinsel: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
concho:
were you credited immediately ?
Banks give immediate credit. Forget what you read in nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Biglogo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
CockAndBullStor:
N950b
dey play
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by tinsel: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i still have up to 700k with me here. I am thinking of taking it to cbn at marina tomorrow but the crowd I am seeing there is discouraging me. If the money go spoil mk he spoil
Don't go to CBN. Take 500k to your bank and find somebody else to take the balance of 200k to his or her own bank and then he/she transfers back to you. Banks do give immediate credit

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Osobi32(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
tinsel:

Go to your bank and deposit the money. Forget these Obidients here. Banks still accept them.
which state are u pls, coz here in lagos no bank accept old notes
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by tinsel: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Osobi32:
Banks everywhere worked on Saturday accepting the old notes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by tinsel: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Osobi32:
Banks in some selected branches were open yesterday for the sole purpose of old notes in lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by incandescentena: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayed44:
They had more than 3 months to change those notes. Stop cooking excuses.

Even if u were a bank, 3 months is enough for u to change all ur old notes.
Shut-up silly you...

You are a big liar liar liarrrrrrrrr. New notes were only released on 15th December. How is it 3 months they had to change the old notes?!

Rubbishhhh!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Biglogo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
tinsel:

Thank God if that's true anyway. But that doesn't mean I will go and face all that stress bcus I want to deposit 4k oo shocked
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Shishi no dey...
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Goodlady(f): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
N12K. And na money wey I owe person.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by chukwuibuipob: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
angry 285k angry.Ogun kill Emefiele.
A kind security working in one superstore told me that dey are accepting 1k.I drive there to buy stuff from the money, only for the cashier to reject it angryangrysad
May the deity slap Emefiele bald head to comma angry

5 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by unclejb2(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tinubu has N500b of the old notes.

Ganduje has N150b

El Rufai has N200b

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by yomi007k(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
N0.00

2 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by cunny88(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayed44:

it's doesn't work dat way, it is out of what I make each day dat I spend from and pay bills, not everyone is a salary earner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by stagger: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayed44:

So December 15 to Feb 19 is three months to you?

Are you this dumb?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by CaptainFM1: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zero
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayed44:

Change the old note and spend what?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by stano2(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
None unless 200naira old notes
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by kissdabride: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Biglogo:
At the very heat of the new naira note policy by the PMB administration. How much of this old naira note do you still have with you and don't even know what to do with it as no merchant is ready to collect it from u cry
As for me I have #4000 with me and is really telling on me. I will like to hear from u guys, how much do u have and how are people in ur area reacting to these monies
one politician just gift me 135k old note at the campaign ground as an officer of the law where can I change it to new notes
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by 3ple9iner: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayed44:

So you believe banks don't have old notes in their volts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Itisallright: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
None
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Goodlady(f): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayed44:

What about when the supreme court of confusion confused people to collect it last week. See, we don't tolerate corruption and support move like this to curb it. But Buhari wasn't sensible with the timing.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by wirinet(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayed44:

Who would have changed the old notes to new ones when banks and ATMs were still dispensing the old notes one week to the deadline?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by polite2(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by CaptainFM1: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
MXrep:

Me too. But after that supreme Court confusion I collect old notes again and now N1500 stuck with me. I will keep it since it's a very small amount

You should keep that and laminate it. It will remind future generations of Emefiele, election slayer.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Easy2K: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pierced:
People in my area sell theirs to post guys.

10k old notes to be credited 9k.

For if u want to buy something from a trader......u will pay double the price before if u are paying with old notes.

I was lucky to deposit 71500 at access bank yesterday.

Were u immediately credited?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by bigdammyj: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
None.
Just give me access to my change in your care.
Thank you.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Meandmycrew(f): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
500 naira less than a dollar
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by clockwisereport: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:

Divide the money into 2. Deposit 350k in your bank account. Then deposit the remaining 350k the following day.

Second option. Divide the money into 2. Deposit 350k in your account. Give the other half to a trusted friend to deposit in his/her account. The person will transfer the money to your account when he/she receives credit alert

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / Virtual Sports Betting Secrets / Naira Crisis: Banks Fear Heighten As Customers Shun Cash Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.