Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following (934 Views)

My Relationship Just Ended! / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / My Heart Is About To Explode: Just Ended A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following by freshkpomo(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2023

1. Why mother in-laws don't like their daughter in-laws and why daughter in-laws always also hate their mother in-law but keep hiding their hate under the umbrella of we don't want a third party in our marriage just to fool the man. The Truth is women know themselves and the evil they arw capable of that is why the mother Always scrutinize and try to checkmate the son's wife, we don't see that with fathers but always mothers and the wige in return is always angry that she is been checkmated and then you start hearing stories like my mother in-law is a witch or my daughter in-law used juju on my son hahahahaha. These two will continue to be enemies and with what happened in the case of hakimi we all can see why this tussle will always remain in who controls the man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following by judetov2(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2023
U are very right my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following by freshkpomo(m): 7:09am On Apr 16, 2023

2. The debate of between your mother and wife who is more important to you. Well a friend while we were still young boys told me he will choose his wife a million times over his mother because his mother enjoyed his father and he will like to enjoy his wife too. I told him, na toto dey shark you so. You can always get another wuge but never get a new mother.

Hakimi also put and end to this debate too as I was right because Right now his wife is going to be with another man and that's the end but his mother will remain till the day she dies. Are you also aware that mothers are more loyal to their male sons than their husbands? And grandmothers are more loyal to their grandchildren than their biological children? So blood is always thicker than water tongue and Hakimi will get himself a new wife but never a new mother. So for those of you that choose woman over family, in Benin we call women birds on a branch and once the branch is broken the bird flies away to another branch and the broken branch will be used to make fire.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following by ErnestNc: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2023
Exact same things I told my guys. There's a reason women mostly have problems with their mother in-laws. It's essentially because our mothers have been in their stead before , thought like them , had same entitlement mentality and can discern their kind 2miles away from you . They literally see through all their bullshit and won't let us get burned for a no just cause 😹.

Your wife will allow her mother come live in your matrimonial home, but will be disturbed if you ever conceive the thought of bringing your mom in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following by francisobiabo(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2023
You don to tokam finish
ErnestNc:
Exact same things I told my guys. There's a reason women mostly have problems with their mother in-laws. It's essentially because our mothers have been in their stead before , thought like them , had same entitlement mentality and can discern their kind 2miles away from you . They literally see through all their bullshit and won't let us get burned for a no just cause 😹.

Your wife will allow her mother come live in your matrimonial home, but will be disturbed if you ever conceive the thought of bringing your mom in.
Re: Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following by worldclass68(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2023
Nobody should control a man....not the wife or mother or some pastors/Imam etc...... but himself.

In the case or Hakimi..I'll open another account in my mom's name where as, am the only that have access to it...
U can open bank account with the person consent and details where as...u will be the only that have access to the account..( e.g how that mostly run proof of funds bank accounts in Nigeria.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following by Gadafii: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2023
worldclass68:
Nobody should control a man....not the wife or mother or some pastors/Imam etc...... but himself.

In the case or Hakimi..I'll open another account in my mom's name where as, am the only that have access to it...
U can open bank account with the person consent and details where as...u will be the only that have access to the account..( e.g how that mostly run proof of funds bank accounts in Nigeria.)
when you make your money do it how you desire, nobody should tell hakimi how to keep his money too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following by worldclass68(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Gadafii:
when you make your money do it how you desire, nobody should tell hakimi how to keep his money too

My properties re in my name already.....and I got a very sane mind...!

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following by oz4real83(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2023
Adam only knows what Eve told him was the content of her discussion with the snake, there maybe some other things but unfortunately, no man was there during the discussion and such info will be continually be lost to men cheesy. But men have saviours in their moms and sisters who are always ready to protect their brothers from their fellow "secret-holders" cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following by Meedon: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2023
oz4real83:
Adam only knows what Eve told him was the content of her discussion with the snake, there maybe some other things but unfortunately, no man was there during the discussion and such info will be continually be lost to men cheesy. But men have saviours in their moms and sisters who are always ready to protect their brothers from their fellow "secret-holders" cheesy grin

See sense. Sense no go kill you oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following by Rokiat(f): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2023
Chie men have really suffered in the hands of women. See as they are celebrating this Hakimi win like say he have solved world hunger. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hakimi Just Ended Several Decades Of Debates about the following by freshkpomo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
Rokiat:
Chie men have really suffered in the hands of women. See as they are celebrating this Hakimi win like say he have solved world hunger. grin

Same lady will end up in a dating site and one small boy behind the laptop will steal all the money from her. Have you ever wondered why Yahoo will still pay people even in 20 years time? Because the rate of at Which ladies become single mothers is on the rise and these single mothers are desperate to please men with their body and money. tongue

(1) (Reply)

After Money, What Next? / ã…¤ / A Boy Who Was A Girl Fell In Love With A Girl Who Was A Boy, Two Years Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.