Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Bayelsa Gateman Wants To Dump His Igbo Wife For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bayelsa Gateman Wants To Dump His Igbo Wife For Me (919 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bayelsa Gateman Wants To Dump His Igbo Wife For Me by Ilamina(f): 12:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Bonny girls are winning smiley

Igbo girls in second place tongue
Re: The Bayelsa Gateman Wants To Dump His Igbo Wife For Me by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:08am On Feb 20, 2023
You wan whine abi?
Re: The Bayelsa Gateman Wants To Dump His Igbo Wife For Me by Ilamina(f): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2023
sad
Re: The Bayelsa Gateman Wants To Dump His Igbo Wife For Me by Ilamina(f): 12:06am On Feb 21, 2023
grin
Re: The Bayelsa Gateman Wants To Dump His Igbo Wife For Me by Chaos14: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: The Bayelsa Gateman Wants To Dump His Igbo Wife For Me by imagrg(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2023
You are high on colorado methinks.

Tomorrow you will be nursing suicidal feelings.

Na gateman preek come dey sweet you now. Come make I marry you, you nor gree...husband snatcher!
Ilamina:
Bonny girls are winning smiley

Igbo girls in second place tongue
Re: The Bayelsa Gateman Wants To Dump His Igbo Wife For Me by imagrg(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2023
U nor well at all.

Go for psychological evaluation.

(1) (Reply)

Struggling With Madness[photo] / Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? / Happy Birthday 2 All November Babies On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.