Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This (3244 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Afonjashapmouth: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2023
People occasionally need to make reasonable decisions. Cash is in short supply, petrol prices are skyrocketing, and the banking industry as a whole is in trouble. I feel that coming with two individuals on the same day was planned this way because a date should be about getting to know each other, not going out for a buffet.

What do you think people?

Source: https://web.facebook.com/photo?fbid=212362201344886&set=a.159837976597309

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Candidlady: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2023
ihate it when ladies act like men

why carry your whole family? anyways could be for security reasons...

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Shalommy(f): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Candidlady:

Baby, how are you?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Ireportlive: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Its good to establish what a date is .... A date isn't a lunch, dinner or a celebration ... Just a place to sit and listen to more about each other

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Candidlady: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2023
Shalommy:
Baby, how are you?

been fine and you

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Finestgurlie(f): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Ireportlive:
Its good to establish what a date is .... A date isn't a lunch, dinner or a celebration
shatap
is that why you're sending me unnecessary DM

1 Like

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Shalommy(f): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2023
Candidlady:

been fine and you
I'm good.wink

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Ireportlive: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by BigYash: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2023
She for carry her full generation come the outing na.. She wan come use her dirty pussy feed her family and frds.. The boy self na fool,for begging for another chance. Story looks fake though.. cool

11 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by BigYash: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Go and report your Darling daddy, Mr ratgriller .. Your Darling daddy don turn Nigeria upsidedown ..

1 Like

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Johnholt909: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
What a drama! cheesy
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Ireportlive: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=PoliciaNLand post=1210
Rule 2 [/quote]

Cry
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by StrongAlphMale: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
She would have kukuma carried her grandmother, father, uncle and her entire family members to the outing na. Idiotic parasite filled with entitlement mentality. I blame the guy who ought to have straight up asked her to meet him up in an hotel or rather come over to his house for a very Hot bang.

When we say Nigeria girls were created to be banged, una go think say we dey joke. Such a Fool who thinks outing is for breakfast lunch and dinner. Hungry broke parasites
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Macnnoli4(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
When simp gains courage and backslides again. Seriously if she didn't tell him that she would come with her entourage beforehand then his actions are justified.
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Natbrowny: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Candidlady:

Yes it's for security reasons but the sister should have been on a tree or building top watching and scanning the perimeter for potential threat.
While the friend should be in same eatery on different table with a clean view to the so called girl. So she can see and observe tinz like d guy tryna lace her drink or to observe anything odd.

NOT TO SIT ON THE SAME F*CKING TABLE EATING THE GUYS FOOD N DRINKS.. THATS B*LLSHIT

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by kelspinall(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
a date and you are already coming with a friend,wetin the gal the reason sef
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Spandau: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Candidlady:

been fine and you

Yinmu
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Spandau: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Candidlady:

So when you knew the answer,why did you ask us? Nonsense person!
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Lolachef(f): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Going for a date with one or two of ur friends is not longer date but hangout.

If u dont feel secure about the guy better u abort the invite rather than packing ur generation for a date.
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Baronthecelebri: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Stupid girl, and the boy is a fool for begging
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by kenedyx: 12:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Any date wey pass bench for park with Coke and pop corn, count me out.

If you wan eat, enter kitchen cook.
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Sniper101(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2023
In a situation like dis, order for 3 plates of food
...one for yourself
...one for her sister
...one for her friend

If she's stupid enough not to angrily get up and ask her Geng to get up and leave with her? Then go ahead and strike up a good conversation with all 3 of them.

And, during the discussion? Bros, just focus your attention more on her friend i.e be flirting with her friend. And at the end of the meeting? Try to get her friend's contact; either in your Date's presence or behind her back.

Do this on behalf of other niggars
This way? Next time when another niggar ask dat very Babe to come out for a Date, she no go dare want to carry anybody follow body.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by KingMack(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Sniper101:
In a situation like dis, order for 3 plates of food
...one for yourself
...one for her sister
...one for her friend

If she's stupid enough not to angrily get up and ask her Geng to get up and leave with her? Then go ahead and strike up a good conversation with all 3 of them.

And, during the discussion? Bros, just focus your attention more on her friend i.e be flirting with her friend. And at the end of the meeting? Try to get her friend's contact; either in your Date's presence or behind her back.

Do this on behalf of other niggars
This way? Next time when another niggar ask dat very Babe to come out for a Date, she no go dare want to carry anybody follow body.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by Crampyblood(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
grin cheesy why you de cast the guy na
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by GeorgWashinton: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2023
What I noticed about Nigerians is that they are all nincompoops. They lack total reasoning skill to be human being.

Nigerian men are as useless as Nigerian women.
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by thesicilian: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2023
The guy is a simp trying to act like an alpha
Re: A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This by tiswell(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
why are you telling us?

(1) (Reply)

If She Has Any of These 4 Red Flags, run away from her Immediately / Is Love Really Blind? / What Happen To Girls/boys After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.