Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now (4521 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by prestige2013: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
I noticed something now

That surgical operation methods of putting to bed by women don increase compared to the old methods of child expulsion

Una dey think wetin I dey think

He be like say all these hospital and doctors dey induced women with drugs to make sure that this women becomes weak from the beginning so that at the time of labour they will have no choice than give in for surgical operation

Don't tell me our women are now naturally weak

Anyway my observation though

Did you also noticed a drastic drop in infant mortality, neonatal death and still birth?
Technology is taking over the spaces with better ways of giving birth with less pose of death of the mother and baby.
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by LocalStandard1(m): 7:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
I noticed something now

That surgical operation methods of putting to bed by women don increase compared to the old methods of child expulsion

He be like say all these hospital and doctors dey induced women with drugs to make sure that this women becomes weak from the beginning so that at the time of labour they will have no choice than give in for surgical operation

Yes, together with what you said, women now are weak. But so are some men.

Let me explain....

There is something called the Rh factor or Rhesus factor. Women who have had an abortion or miscarriage with one man who's of different compatibility will continue to have problems with pregnancy with a different man of a different compatibility.

Now many women and girls today do abortions like it's normal (it's evil), in marriage they have serious problems even they didn't know they had. Some do multiples even before they turn 19yrs, one confessed it here. *Future Is Female* wink

Together with a lot of other factors, women now are dirty and weak. That's why the biggest good any mam can do to himself is to marry a VIRGIN.

Only a virgin woman in marriage is your real wife.
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by femtex007(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Lukepeter:
That's a serious accusation with zero evidence.
I think he's right. Have heard something like this before. U knw in Nigeria, everything is possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by imagrg(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
You set me thinking your way too oh shocked
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by Solocoin: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2023
If you also observe well you'll know alot of women use to died with baby during labour. Nobody induced anyone to do surgery. Alot of women prefer surgery than the pushing method so that their V won't loose.
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Lukepeter:
That's a serious accusation with zero evidence.
Very serious accusation.
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
I noticed something now

More women died during and after childbirth then than now when surgery was not as available as it is now.
It can be better. The maternal and infant mortality rate in Nigeria is still high compared to other countries.

No woman or child ought to make appointment with heaven because of Belle and all that follows.
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Solocoin:
If you also observe well you'll know alot of women use to died with baby during labour. Nobody induced anyone to do surgery. Alot of women prefer surgery than the pushing method so that their V won't loose.
v doesn't loose after labor.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by 2elliot: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Did you also equally notice that mortality rate -- women dying during birth - has also gone down over the same periods? undecided

Have you also noticed that the rate of complications due experienced during childbirth by women has also gone down as a result? undecided

I truly think Nigerians should consider having commonsense clinics set up at about every corner out there where fools can go in to get an upgrade to their brains abeg. undecided
That is not entirely true. My sister almost died after he cs. It was badly operated on, and so it refused to heal.
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by Hendrixky: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
2elliot:
That is not entirely true. My sister almost died after he cs. It was badly operated on, and so it refused to heal.
Yeah

Same here..through surgical operation

My sister lost the baby

And we were battling for my sisters life
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
2elliot:
Your sister almost died does not change the facts which is that the pregnancy mortality rate has been brought down as result of these procedures. However, these are surgical procedures so they come with own risks. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by DaddyCork: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
I noticed something now

bro are u pregnant?(no oofencse) angry
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by Prettygirl200(f): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Most nowadays women are too lazy & petty to push.

They don’t wish to have it tough like those our mothers of then.

I don’t mind if my wife opt for cs.

Just make sure one of your family is going to sign.

If you like you die.

Just make sure my baby is alive.
What kind of inhumane thinking is this? For wishing someone's daughter this may u never have a child or get married. Evil thing!!
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by Prettygirl200(f): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
tayo60:
This is wickedness! Wanting someone else's daughter to die during labour.
very useless human being with black heart, the dog wants a baby but doesn't want the mother to be alive. Can you imagine? He should impregnate himself nd give birth to thr baby since it's easy!!!
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by Prettygirl200(f): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Madam,

Why are you trying to rope me in?

Don’t you want to be responsible for every action & inaction you take?
Keep your mouth shut, useless being. It is said do not wish other's what u do not wish for yourself, since you wish for a woman u married ( someone's daughter) to die in the labour room, may you die while ontop of her. Whatever u wish other's will come back to u, since you are wishing someone's daughter death, it will come back to you.
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by faceLAGOS: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Keep your mouth shut, useless being. It is said do not wish other's what u do not wish for yourself, since you wish for a woman u married ( someone's daughter) to die in the labour room, may you die while ontop of her. Whatever u wish other's will come back to u, since you are wishing someone's daughter death, it will come back to you.

Fu(k you!

You stoopid beech!

Shut the fu(k up when I’m talking.

You this stoopid slut!

Fu(k you!
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by faceLAGOS: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2023
Prettygirl200:
What kind of inhumane thinking is this? For wishing someone's daughter this may u never have a child or get married. Evil thing!!

Stoopid beech!

I wish I can see you & get you pregnant!

Oloshi!
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by Prettygirl200(f): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Stoopid beech!

I wish I can see you & get you pregnant!

Oloshi!
Go and get your prostitute of a mother, your wish of another's man's daughter dying will be fulfilled on your mother. What is good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by faceLAGOS: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Go and get your prostitute of a mother, your wish of another's man's daughter dying will be fulfilled on your mother. What is good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!

F00lish girl.

You deserve serious beating!

Don’t mention me again.

Ashewo oshi!
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by Prettygirl200(f): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
faceLAGOS:

F00lish girl.

You deserve serious beating!

Don’t mention me again.

Ashewo oshi!

E pain am 😂😂
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by faceLAGOS: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Prettygirl200:
E pain am 😂😂

You are just a troublesome & naughty girl.

I know your type.

After dealing with you seriously, I’ll still use my money to put on admission & spoil you silly after.

Maybe you’ll learn how not to run your mouth anyhow.

Òdę
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by InfinityFabric: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
You're not wrong tho. It's a population control method, these White people are intentionally reducing our population.
Since our Doctors are dumb, most don't check further, they just accept the crap they're given.

Person wey get wife should start to get sense.
Re: What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now by InfinityFabric: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Not so right. While the op may not be 100% correct as well, I v observed doctors always informing pregnant women that it's CS they ll use without thorough check. They did that to a sister I knew who was prepared for CS due to what the gynaecologist told her.
1. They're helping white people in the population reduction agenda.
2. They're not as bright as we imagined

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen A Mad Albino Before? ( See Photo ) / Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.