Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. (3684 Views)

See How Gold And Silver Investing Can Actually Make You Good Profit! / Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? / How To Invest 10,000 In Daviva Print Business And Make A Good Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Wodu89: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2023
SavageResponse:

All what you have been writing so far is fairy tales and bullcrap! angry

There is no genuine business anywhere in Nigeria that will allow you to make a profit of 100milion from a capital of just 10million in a single year!

I will repeat it again, it is not possible to make a profit of 100million in just 12 months while using business capital of 10million!

You are a small time petty trader who has no practical experience doing big time business in Nigeria so stop dishing out rubbish figures you will never be able to prove or achieve.

No experienced businessman in Nigeria who knows what he is doing will make this type of claim.

If truly you have ever seen bulk money of 60million there is no way you will not have acquired some assets you can sell or use as collateral to get a loan to rebuild your business if things go south.

Your target is the 10million that OP wants to invest and that's the reason you have been churning out these lies.

Balogun212 if you're foolish enough to allow this guy to bamboozle you into giving him your money for investment or business make you just know say him go carry you go where you no know! grin

I've known you for years.

I won't bother to respond to your stupidness

As for assets and all. I'm rebuilding a 50M business due for maturity November this year
Continue to kill yourself over thinking you're blocking me from getting finances and investments I never asked for

Ediot
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
SavageResponse:

All what you have been writing so far is fairy tales and bullcrap! angry

There is no genuine business anywhere in Nigeria that will allow you to make a profit of 100milion from a capital of just 10million in a single year!

I will repeat it again, it is not possible to make a profit of 100million in just 12 months while using business capital of 10million!

You are a small time petty trader who has no practical experience doing big time business in Nigeria so stop dishing out rubbish figures you will never be able to prove or achieve.

No experienced businessman in Nigeria who knows what he is doing will make this type of claim.

If truly you have ever seen bulk money of 60million there is no way you will not have acquired some assets you can sell or use as collateral to get a loan to rebuild your business if things go south.

Your target is the 10million that OP wants to invest and that's the reason you have been churning out these lies.

Balogun212 if you're foolish enough to allow this guy to bamboozle you into giving him your money for investment or business make you just know say him go carry you go where you no know! grin

bro, I was shocked. I have been in business for years, I know how much I make, then someone comes here talking about making 100m from 10 in 12 months, I shock.

Even big men here like CryptBrian never talk this one. Nawao
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lmao. U made 5m in 2months with how much again?

Nice2023:

Oga,forget all the nonsense most of u guys are reading on the pages of some text books and news papers.

I make more than 50% of my capital every year. Personally,my risk appetite is higher than normal. And i can also bet u that,as at today,I have made close to 5million in two months.

U can chose to argue with me but it makes no sense doing that,remember the higher the risk,the higher the profit. I have equally read so many financial books and one thing I am always against is when they bench mark peoples profit based on the prevailing interest in the country's economy. E.g I hear people say because of the CBN has pegged the interest rate at such and such rate,therefore any business that promises higher interest than this is a ponzi...my brother not all.
I am a living example and I don't do ponzi nor yahoo,yahoo.

I believe in genuine business and that is what I do.

For me,that is absolutely wrong and that is what I do against most often. I hardly invest in treasury bills and others but I do advice others to do it because of their level of appetite.

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Which AI business are you talking about bro.
Wodu89:

I've crossed over 60M in business before secondary school friends happened to me. I am currently in rebuilding phase. Sir, my current endeavors now, with 10M, I can comfortably make even 40M in a year

There's the exponential growth factor which applies to Al businesses that's the key to massive turnover
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wodu89:

Oga. Obviously you don't know much about business. With 10M, you can make exponential profit of up to 100M in a single year
Wooow. How!
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Wodu89: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
Balogun212:
Wooow. How!

Yes. It's exactly what Nice2023 was talking about. It goes against all economic principles taught in schools and is even the opposite. It's only for individuals with high risk appetite

Ask yourself, how did Issac recorded in scripture as being able to make hundred times.his investment in a single calender year?

It's the principle of exponential increase and re-investment of profits on a continual basis till it explodes.

I won't alk much because they will say I want to lure you as my prospect. Mind you, my current enterprise has an estimated 100 Million Naira this year. And I'm starting with about 2 Million Naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nice2023(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Balogun212:
Lmao. U made 5m in 2months with how much again?

When people don't know how genuinely u make ur money,they call u yahoo,yahoo man.

So,let me leave it there.

The only thing I can tell u is this,don't believe everything u read from books,apply ur wisdom and move.

One great thing about my investment is;reinvesting my profit and making more from it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by SophieAbou97: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Balogun212:
Good evening.

I have been going through the investment thread for the past weeks and can't be able to figure out what business one can invest the sum of 10million and get good returns.

I have read some topics here, got some clue but haven't hit that jackpot. I'm technically savvy and I want to diversify to other source of income.

Pls suggest what business can give good return. Thanks.
loan me 300k to pay you back monthly with interest for a year?? Deal?? Ready to drop necessary documents
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by SophieAbou97: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
I need a loan/investment of 300k-500k for my beads making business expansion, I have my business plan ready to show my potential investor and I plan on paying monthly with interest for a year, I’m also ready to drop all necessary documents to acquire the loan, kindly quote this post if you are interested to invest and maybe we can seal a productive partnership after the success of this investment.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nice2023:

When people don't know how genuinely u make ur money,they call u yahoo,yahoo man.

So,let me leave it there.

The only thing I can tell u is this,don't believe everything u read from books,apply ur wisdom and move.

Great wonder of of my investment is;reinvesting my profit and making more from it.
If you say so. What Business is that tho
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Sirchiboy: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
SophieAbou97:
I need a loan/investment of 300k-500k for my beads making business expansion, I have my business plan ready to show my potential investor and I plan on paying monthly with interest for a year, I’m also ready to drop all necessary documents to acquire the loan, kindly quote this post if you are interested to invest and maybe we can seal a productive partnership after the success of this investment.
Have you gotten the loan?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by mosesjay(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
you are a big liar
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by BrightMonei: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
mosesjay:
you are a big liar
lol..how did you know
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by SophieAbou97: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Have you gotten the loan?
no, I haven’t.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Sirchiboy: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
SophieAbou97:
no, I haven’t.
Where do you based?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by SophieAbou97: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Where do you based?
i’m currently in ilorin but I’m serving at Ogun state
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Sirchiboy: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
SophieAbou97:
i’m currently in ilorin but I’m serving at Ogun state
You have a good business plan.
Looking for business partner too.
I am just be careful.
I wish you are in PH
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by SophieAbou97: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sirchiboy:
You have a good business plan.
Looking for business partner too.
I am just be careful.
I wish you are in PH
wow, I camped in ph from January to February but redeployed to Ogun state cos it’s closer to my home than PH.. we can discuss more on WhatsApp if you don’t mind, you are very safe, we can even talk on video call
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Sirchiboy: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
SophieAbou97:
wow, I camped in ph from January to February but redeployed to Ogun state cos it’s closer to my home than PH.. we can discuss more on WhatsApp if you don’t mind, you are very safe, we can even talk on video call
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by SophieAbou97: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sirchiboy:
WhatsApp 081six six six three three three zero 8
Thank you
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by sandysprax(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by sandysprax(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Are you an investor in Microsoft shares yourself? How do you invest from Nigeria? How do you liquidate when you want to? Please walk us through this briefly.

Do stocks!

You can never miss it with Microsoft. Something big is cooking! You can research about it!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Schoolguy9(m): 12:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Well, it depends on how long you're willing to invest.

If you look at it, real estate business has taken a new turn such that you can easily invest without owning the land and the company will give you 40% interest as income in 12 months. There are other packages and you can check out www.pwanultimate.com/p/buy-to-sell.html and know more.

In our contemporary times, you have to look well before you leap!
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by DESAN(f): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
danwa25:
there is a stone called lithium used in the production of solar and battery car. You come to where it is mined and take it to Lagos where use sell it to the Chinese guys ready buy it.
Right now, a ton of it is sold for 170,000 at the place it is mine and it is sold in Lagos for 350,000.
tell me more about this
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by bigiyaro(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2023
danwa25:
there is a stone called lithium used in the production of solar and battery car. You come to where it is mined and take it to Lagos where use sell it to the Chinese guys ready buy it.
Right now, a ton of it is sold for 170,000 at the place it is mine and it is sold in Lagos for 350,000.
am interested,
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Wodu89: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2023
DESAN:
tell me more about this

On another thread so I don't take attention of the Ops thread
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Rubbiish(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Balogun212:
I want daily income. I have invested in real estate already
Exactly!
This is what many don't know
Real estate doesn't bring daily or weekly income
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by temmyraj(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2023
We are in a digital age of Technology. Think of Block chain atbitrage crypto investment. It's a new money well and it's dvfuture as well. Dm me for more info on WhatsApp. 0812415 0194
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Rubbiish:

Exactly!
This is what many don't know
Real estate doesn't bring daily or weekly income
this your moniker sha cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by trafficpools: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Oga,forget all the nonsense most of u guys are reading on the pages of some text books and news papers.

I make more than 50% of my capital every year. Personally,my risk appetite is higher than normal. And i can also bet u that,as at today,I have made close to 5million in two months.

U can chose to argue with me but it makes no sense doing that,remember the higher the risk,the higher the profit. I have equally read so many financial books and one thing I am always against is when they bench mark peoples profit based on the prevailing interest in the country's economy. E.g I hear people say because of the CBN has pegged the interest rate at such and such rate,therefore any business that promises higher interest than this is a ponzi...my brother not all.
I am a living example and I don't do ponzi nor yahoo,yahoo.

I believe in genuine business and that is what I do.

For me,that is absolutely wrong and that is what I do against most often. I hardly invest in treasury bills and others but I do advice others to do it because of their level of appetite.

share some of your business ideas with us nah!!!!
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nice2023(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
trafficpools:
share some of your business ideas with us nah!!!!

I used to do that in the past but I just decided to keep it to myself.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by lagosprices: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
I could understand from your posture, you're most likely to be a business-oriented person.

But I will advise anyways (even though you should be paying my consultation fee wink wink )

So let's start this way

First, understand that there is no business that doesn't come with risk... The higher the profit the higher the risk. But the good news is that it is your knowledge about that business that will help you navigate the murky path of the business.

If I would advice you to go into any business, it is important to take a couple of things into consideration so as to play smart and safe.

▶ research about the business
▶ commitment ( how committed would you be to the business ?)
▶ understand your competitors
▶ figure out your unique strategy right from the start

Now, I will highlight just a few businesses that may work here for that "scope" of your request

▶ Ecom
▶ Flower, Plant & Vegetables Farming
▶ Okrika or Used wears (bulk and wholesaler) model
▶ flipping just any lower-priced asset as much as you can

....and if you'd like to get into further details, we can get in touch on 08139352669

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Building Plan / Do Real Business--work Hard--earn Money(providing Opportunity) / Naira For Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.