Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. (3687 Views)

See How Gold And Silver Investing Can Actually Make You Good Profit! / Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? / How To Invest 10,000 In Daviva Print Business And Make A Good Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Binancian:

learn how to trade stocks and indices online, you can make around 1 to 2m monthly with that capital range
do you make that amount?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2023
danwa25:
there is a large deposit here in kwara
ok good. We will talk further
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

multiply 20k, I mean twenty thousand by one thousand and check what am trying to say. 20k by 1k is around 20 million just fruit, what of selling its sucker at like fifty Naira per one, That's another 1 million naira. You may not believe and am not forcing you to but I typed base on evidences. If you need, I will provide.

And where will you sell pineapple for 200 naira where a kg can be sold at 500 naira and more.
oh I see. Nice
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by TopFoods: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Balogun212:
Good evening.

I have been going through the investment thread for the past weeks and can't be able to figure out what business one can invest the sum of 10million and get good returns.

I have read some topics here, got some clue but haven't hit that jackpot. I'm technically savvy and I want to diversify to other source of income.

Pls suggest what business can give good return. Thanks.

At Topfoods Processing Company Limited, we currently produce top quality rice flour and 100% pure ginger powder.

You can become our supplier partner and earn a decent stress free profits on your capital:

Read how to become a supplier partner here: https://www.nairaland.com/7318050/investment-supplier-partnership-opportunity-topfoods

Or become a distributor of our lead product, SHINKAVITA,:

Read how to become a distributor here: https://www.nairaland.com/7009778/distributor-premium-rice-flour

Wishing you all the best in your quests

Regards.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2023
danwa25:
there is a stone called lithium used in the production of solar and battery car. You come to where it is mined and take it to Lagos where use sell it to the Chinese guys ready buy it.
Right now, a ton of it is sold for 170,000 at the place it is mine and it is sold in Lagos for 350,000.
I believe you said this before..did you?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

Business is plenty boss.
what of goods import and export within Nigeria. you Could gain 900k on a truck if moved from North to Lagos.
Another is Farming, Many people don't know how crazy farming is lucrative. Last week, a man wanted to buy 4000 seedlings of palm oil trees. Palm oil plantation isn't something that take your time, You just plant and wait for 3 years and make your money. Do you know that one of richest fellow in Forbes is a Palm oil tycoon. They no dey loud am. What of coconut, Nigeria still import coconut that the country eat, whereas coconut is something that could be planted here. I have a group of coconut where there is plan to make Nigeria produce its own in the next 4 years. What of pineapple, A man on Agriculture page which I was forced to meet in person did pineapple farming and within like 2 years, the man said he wants to sell 20000 piece of pineapple which is calculated to be around 25million Naira when sold. There are tons of product you could do in farming that you might not even know, it could be plantain, banana, Jackfruit, Pawpaw (as cheap as pawpaw is, a friend do make 100k on it weekly from his farm. I mean a crop he has planted some years ago.
So, Farming is very lucrative if you know how to go about it, how cheap tumeric is, it is the number 2 expensive crop in Kenya after Dragon fruit. Many people don't know Apple grows in Nigeria. LoL they believe it can't, Let me burst your brain, theirs an apple that grows in Nigeria, it's called Wanbugu Apple from Addis Ababa in Ethiopia. So, many crops could be planted, what of veggies, what of cash crops, what of curcubit like pomegranate, grapevine, strawberry. This will make one also learn new things about nature and have fun. In short, a lot could be planted.
we will talk more on this.apart from agriculture, which other one
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2023
ayoncox:

Nothing else but real estate bro. In Nigeria if you buy a land or building and it is genuine you can either sell it later at an higher price, rent it out or use it as collateral.
With 10 M you can go far in real estate business if have the right mentorship.
Meanwhile with as little as 1 Million Naira you can become a member and stakeholder of a Cooperative myself and some Networks formed for a vision we Called Achieving 10,000 Homes for 10,000 Nigerians in 10 years via Cooperation, Value Engineering and Human Capital Development
If you want further discussion about this you can call me via 08089456258
I want daily income. I have invested in real estate already
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Blake755: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2023
I wanted to start up a gas business and employ someone to run it
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by ayoncox: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Balogun212:
I want daily income. I have invested in real estate already
Okay then no better option than buying and selling of high value Commodity.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by elvhinzey(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2023
Balogun212:
it actually helped. But let's not delve into forex for now

You meant Forex 'trading' or Foreign Exchange of commodities like camel hides and skins?

I need clarity, Sir.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Tohsynetita1: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Balogun212:
we will talk more on this.apart from agriculture, which other one
importation Exportation of goods within Nigeria.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Divit(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Royalexquisuite: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
Send me a Dm on wattsap, 08103142558

I will share with you one of the most profitable investment which you can make 50% of your invested capital.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 23, 2023
Balogun212:
Aah Boss. Thank you for the insight. I was one of those that private message you but no reply yet.
I have been busy with work of recent. Close to 80 pms I'm not yet ready to reply.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 23, 2023
Royalexquisuite:

I will share with you one of the most profitable investment which you can make 50% of your invested capital.
there is no investment that can give 50% profit if it isn't Ponzi.

This is coming from 15yrs of investing experience.

Be guided.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by FundGrowthMast(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2023
CryptBrian:
I have been busy with work of recent. Close to 80 pms I'm not yet ready to reply.
Boss e be like say na u know the way oo.....show us cuz this year is not yearing well like this.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
CryptBrian:
woow. That's too much work already sir
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Royalexquisuite:

share it here. Let others learn too
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by danwa25(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Alcatel17:

R u into d litium mining urself??
I I am presently not into it but I have those into it
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Alcatel17: 12:35am On Feb 24, 2023
danwa25:
I I am presently not into it but I have those into it

Ok bro i will reach out to u wen im ready
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Sirkay78(m): 12:57am On Feb 24, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Lands!

If you trust me! Go invest in leading AI stocks. Comeback after 356 days from now to thank me!

Microsoft
Google

I Just go through stock chart now based on you recommendation to invest in MSFT in fact Pin Bar is on 200 MA, can we talk about stocks if you don't mind?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Sirkay78:

Can we talk about stocks if you don't mind?

Sure.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nice2023(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
CryptBrian:
there is no investment that can give 50% profit if it isn't Ponzi.

This is coming from 15yrs of investing experience.

Be guided.

Stop this joke my brother.

I made 27.5million last year alone.

Using a capital of 24million naira.

My business my secret.

What is difficult for u to do may be another persons starting point. What works for u,may not work for me.

Rusk appetite also differs.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nice2023:

My business my secret.

What is difficult for u to do may be another persons starting point. What works for u,may not work for me.

how is that 50% profit from 24m.

In one year you made 3.5 million and you call that 50%?

Keep it up joker
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nice2023:

My business my secret.

I don't believe this.

How is 3.5m 50percent profit. And in one year? Lmao
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nice2023(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Balogun212:
I don't believe this.

In financial mgt,there is what they called exponential/growth
profit...let us leave it there.

It is also a surprise to me too.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Wodu89: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Balogun212:
I don't believe this.

Oga. Obviously you don't know much about business. With 10M, you can make exponential profit of up to 100M in a single year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Wodu89:

Oga. Obviously you don't know much about business. With 10M, you can make exponential profit of up to 100M in a single year
lol. You are actually talking to someone who has made alot of money in business.

But I guess you do not know the angle I'm coming from
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nice2023:

In financial mgt,there is what they called exponential/growth
profit...let us leave it there.

It is also a surprise to me too.
Now you make sense. Exponential growth is not something that happens overnight or few months.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Wodu89: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Balogun212:
lol. You are actually talking to someone who has made alot of money in business.

But I guess you do not know the angle I'm coming from

I've crossed over 60M in business before secondary school friends happened to me. I am currently in rebuilding phase. Sir, my current endeavors now, with 10M, I can comfortably make even 40M in a year

There's the exponential growth factor which applies to Al businesses that's the key to massive turnover

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nice2023(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Balogun212:
Now you make sense. Exponential growth is not something that happens overnight or few months.

Oga,forget all the nonsense most of u guys are reading on the pages of some text books and news papers.

I make more than 50% of my capital every year. Personally,my risk appetite is higher than normal. And i can also bet u that,as at today,I have made close to 5million in two months.

U can chose to argue with me but it makes no sense doing that,remember the higher the risk,the higher the profit. I have equally read so many financial books and one thing I am always against is when they bench mark peoples profit based on the prevailing interest in the country's economy. E.g I hear people say because of the CBN has pegged the interest rate at such and such rate,therefore any business that promises higher interest than this is a ponzi...my brother not all.
I am a living example and I don't do ponzi nor yahoo,yahoo.

I believe in genuine business and that is what I do.

For me,that is absolutely wrong and that is what I do against most often. I hardly invest in treasury bills and others but I do advice others to do it because of their level of appetite.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by SavageResponse(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Wodu89:

All what you have been writing so far is fairy tales and bullcrap! angry

There is no genuine business anywhere in Nigeria that will allow you to make a profit of 100milion from a capital of just 10million in a single year!

I will repeat it again, it is not possible to make a profit of 100million in just 12 months while using business capital of 10million!

You are a small time petty trader who has no practical experience doing big time business in Nigeria so stop dishing out rubbish figures you will never be able to prove or achieve.

No experienced businessman in Nigeria who knows what he is doing will make this type of claim.
Wodu89:

I've crossed over 60M in business before secondary school friends happened to me. I am currently in rebuilding phase. Sir, my current endeavors now, with 10M, I can comfortably make even 40M in a year

There's the exponential growth factor which applies to Al businesses that's the key to massive turnover

If truly you have ever seen bulk money of 60million there is no way you will not have acquired some assets you can sell or use as collateral to get a loan to rebuild your business if things go south.

Your target is the 10million that OP wants to invest and that's the reason you have been churning out these lies.

Balogun212 if you're foolish enough to allow this guy to bamboozle you into giving him your money for investment or business make you just know say him go carry you go where you no know! grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira For Dollar / Do Real Business--work Hard--earn Money(providing Opportunity) / Find Out How To Successfully Invest In Gold Silver And Property For Just $18!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.