Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. (3699 Views)

See How Gold And Silver Investing Can Actually Make You Good Profit! / Where Can I Invest 2 Million Naira In Order To Get Enough Profit After A Year? / How To Invest 10,000 In Daviva Print Business And Make A Good Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Balogun212: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Nicely captioned. Yes I'm a business man too. Already in agriculture, seems you are in to agric too? smiley
lagosprices:
I could understand from your posture, you're most likely to be a business-oriented person.

But I will advise anyways (even though you should be paying my consultation fee wink wink )

So let's start this way

First, understand that there is no business that doesn't come with risk... The higher the profit the higher the risk. But the good news is that it is your knowledge about that business that will help you navigate the murky path of the business.

If I would advice you to go into any business, it is important to take a couple of things into consideration so as to play smart and safe.

▶ research about the business
▶ commitment ( how committed would you be to the business ?)
▶ understand your competitors
▶ figure out your unique strategy right from the start

Now, I will highlight just a few businesses that may work here for that "scope" of your request

▶ Ecom
▶ Flower, Plant & Vegetables Farming
▶ Okrika or Used wears (bulk and wholesaler) model
▶ flipping just any lower-priced asset as much as you can

....and if you'd like to get into further details, we can get in touch on 08139352669
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Nice2023(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
trafficpools:
share some of your business ideas with us nah!!!!

Guy,I can't share it here.

I am even about to diversify further but all the same...I will keep them secret.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Robertgreene1(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Balogun212:
Good evening.

I have been going through the investment thread for the past weeks and can't be able to figure out what business one can invest the sum of 10million and get good returns.

I have read some topics here, got some clue but haven't hit that jackpot. I'm technically savvy and I want to diversify to other source of income.

Pls suggest what business can give good return. Thanks.
Good day sir...I think that Rice destoning and rebagging bizness is a very profitable one...of course you know that Nigerians must eat rice no matter what...800k to 1 million can set up a modest Rice destoning center for you...just like a mini factory where you remove Stones and shaffs from rice...then re-bag and seal the destoned Rice for Rice suppliers...you can also combine the Rice destoning with Rice supply...depends on your capital and how you want to go about the biz...
But I assure you that Rice destoning/Rice Supply is a very profitable biz as Nigerians all too well have a love affair with eating rice.
If you are interested sir...then we can talk further on Whatsapp...I've been into Rice supply bizness since 2019...and I'm willing to work with you sir...
All the best...
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Robertgreene1(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2023
trafficpools:
share some of your business ideas with us nah!!!!
can you invest in Rice destoning biz sir...very profitable
Re: What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. by Ynix(m): 2:02am On Mar 30, 2023
Balogun212:
Good evening.

I have been going through the investment thread for the past weeks and can't be able to figure out what business one can invest the sum of 10million and get good returns.

I have read some topics here, got some clue but haven't hit that jackpot. I'm technically savvy and I want to diversify to other source of income.

Pls suggest what business can give good return. Thanks.

Do you want something you want to run yourself or a third-party business you want to invest in.
Either ways we can discuss, you can reach out to me via 08184397113, I have some suggestions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Think You Have What It Takes To Make Money - GET IN HERE! / Miscochat.com Review / Accumulate 160.91 Bitcoin With A One Time Investment Of 13500naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.