Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Advice From The Experienced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice From The Experienced (356 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice From The Experienced by Milesbillions(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
All my post here on nairaland has been from seeking one advice or the other. Lol....it is well. So, permit me to say that, this gonna make it exactly one year I completed my one year National service....it has not been easy for me.....from one odd job to another all in the name of getting experience but I decided to call it a quit from one of the job that I was doing....very tedious job, working from 8-9.30pm, sometimes I use to reach my house by 10:00pm to 11:pm. It was totally stressful for me. Health wise, I was not getting myself, until I decided to call it a quit. Remember, the pay is 50k and I spend almost 30k in a month to and fro....so the work was not really paying me. Apart from that, it was a work meant for O level holders not for a graduate of 2:1 that has completed Nysc. Mehn, to cut story short, I saw shege in the work from standing up without sitting for 14hrs straight to carrying different loads for customers to receiving various degrees of insults from colleagues and superiors...it was hell. Early this year, I decided to focus fully on self development, like taking one or two courses with free certification from online platforms like udemy and Alison but couldn't find any. Just completed a course on supply chain and management but when I wanted to get the certificate, atleast to use it as a proof incase I want to apply for work on that area but, unfortunately Alison said I should pay....mhen the money was much, I think around 15 euros, I decided to leave the certificate with them.

My plan this year is to aggressively apply to any entry level and graduate trainee opportunities but it seems this forth coming election is trying to spoil the plans for me. Regards, I am still keeping my hopes alive.

So incase you don't know, I am currently unemployed, looking for good opportunities in any job role, connections and offers. My academic background stems from faculty of biological sciences, university of Nigeria, Nsukka....dept of Environmental Biology and Zoology.... graduated with a high 2:1....and I will be 25 by May.

So I really need a lot of advice from the experienced folks out there. It is not getting easy for some of us that entered the labour market without having any godfather or senator that will give us federal government appointment.

What and what should I do to land a good paying job atleast for the main time because some of us have goals to pursue....some want to travel and some want to pursue their masters but in all this, we want to follow due process.
Because of this issue of unemployment, I got registered on upwork using my mobile phone and I got approved but the main issue is lack of laptop. So you see why I need a good paying job, atleast to finance of some of my plans to reach where I want to be in life.

So, my dear good people of nairaland, all advice and insults are welcomed.
I will be here to answer any of una questions.

I'm sorry that the post is too lengthy.

Mods
Please help me move to the promised land oooo
Re: Advice From The Experienced by dawnomike(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Milesbillions:
All my post here on nairaland has been from seeking one advice or the other. Lol....it is well. So, permit me to say that, this gonna make it exactly one year I completed my one year National service....it has not been easy for me.....from one odd job to another all in the name of getting experience but I decided to call it a quit from one of the job that I was doing....very tedious job, working from 8-9.30pm, sometimes I use to reach my house by 10:00pm to 11:pm. It was totally stressful for me. Health wise, I was not getting myself, until I decided to call it a quit. Remember, the pay is 50k and I spend almost 30k in a month to and fro....so the work was not really paying me. Apart from that, it was a work meant for O level holders not for a graduate of 2:1 that has completed Nysc. Mehn, to cut story short, I saw shege in the work from standing up without sitting for 14hrs straight to carrying different loads for customers to receiving various degrees of insults from colleagues and superiors...it was hell. Early this year, I decided to focus fully on self development, like taking one or two courses with free certification from online platforms like udemy and Alison but couldn't find any. Just completed a course on supply chain and management but when I wanted to get the certificate, atleast to use it as a proof incase I want to apply for work on that area but, unfortunately Alison said I should pay....mhen the money was much, I think around 15 euros, I decided to leave the certificate with them.

My plan this year is to aggressively apply to any entry level and graduate trainee opportunities but it seems this forth coming election is trying to spoil the plans for me. Regards, I am still keeping my hopes alive.

So incase you don't know, I am currently unemployed, looking for good opportunities in any job role, connections and offers. My academic background stems from faculty of biological sciences, university of Nigeria, Nsukka....dept of Environmental Biology and Zoology.... graduated with a high 2:1....and I will be 25 by May.

So I really need a lot of advice from the experienced folks out there. It is not getting easy for some of us that entered the labour market without having any godfather or senator that will give us federal government appointment.

What and what should I do to land a good paying job atleast for the main time because some of us have goals to pursue....some want to travel and some want to pursue their masters but in all this, we want to follow due process.
Because of this issue of unemployment, I got registered on upwork using my mobile phone and I got approved but the main issue is lack of laptop. So you see why I need a good paying job, atleast to finance of some of my plans to reach where I want to be in life.

So, my dear good people of nairaland, all advice and insults are welcomed.
I will be here to answer any of una questions.

I'm sorry that the post is too lengthy.

Mods
Please help me move to the promised land oooo

Visit www.alxafrica.com

Go for data analytics or data Science....The Courses and Certificates are free. Ifyou do well,you can even get a job placement
Re: Advice From The Experienced by Milesbillions(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
dawnomike:
Visit www.alxafrica.com

Go for data analytics or data Science....The Courses and Certificates are free. Ifyou do well,you can even get a job placement

Well appreciated BOSS

(1) (Reply)

To? / Hakimi A Role Model: Guys Relish & Celebrate "Hakimi's Method" Of Handling Brats / Please Guys Someone Should Help Me I Have Booked 4 Different Sure Tickets And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.