Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Babe No Get Sense At All - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe No Get Sense At All (6997 Views)

I Swear Ur Babe No Set Reach Her / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Guys, I'm starting to regret dating this girl, she is about to spoil major bag
I'm talking thousands of dollars
Millions of Naira!!! cry

I have been dating this girl for 1 year now, she was invited for seminar and big people attended, big people from Europe, asia at intercontinental hotel in Lagos. During the meeting, one of the cooperate guy started crushing on her and was trying to woo her.
She said she doesn't like Chinese guys( the guy is Asian) I told her to play along and get money gifts from the man then split the money 40/60.
She started insulting me saying do I think she is cheap girl or olosho??

Did I say anything wrong?
I told her to sleep with the man with condom and ask him for 10k dollars because the man really loaded, he funds research and grants of about $170k and he like my girl
she is jobless and economy hard yet I still give her and spend my hard earned money on her. So how is it wrong that she can't reason together let's make big money from the rich cooperate guy.
Was I wrong?

You want her to go and prostitute her body?

Let me ask you a question.

If you have a sister whose boyfriend wants her to go and sleep with a man for money, would you pat the boyfriend in the back?

I know of one or two similar stories. I know one guy who was pimping his own girlfriend out to men. This girl already had a child for him. Yet, he would be sending her out to sleep with men for money. In the end, he left the girl, and officially married someone else.

1 Like

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by hayor2015: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by imagrg(m): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Why are you recommending my babe, GoodLady? Nor let me tear u slap oh. grin
Autobot05:

Don't you have a mother or sister?
And I hope you know that pimping is a crime in many parts of the world ??

I recommend Goodlady tho

Say no to fornication
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by DeepSight(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2023
wirinet:

Yes it's an ancient trade, but it had always been an illegal and sinful ancient trade. At no time was it ever accepted.

I am not sure this is correct.

In fact I am sure I remember a prostitute in the old testament who was quite the heroine for Israel. Rahab.

https://jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/rahab-bible#:~:text=A

She was also a grandmother of King David and thus one of the ancestors of Alhaji Jesus himself.

Perhaps I should also mention Mary Magdalene, widely regarded as a former prostitute, but one who rose to become one of the most important characters in the ministry and post-humous expansion of the movement of Jesus the Nazarene. I should be quick to mention though, that in the case of Mary, the allusion to her as a prostitute seems to have sprung from the later catholic church of the middle ages and is not something grounded in scripture. But I think the point remains the same - that someone so characterized could be so important.

But speaking more expansively - when you say "at no time was it ever accepted" - perhaps you should rather say - "at no time was it ever accepted by the orthodox, official, formal, conservative religious authorities - in public" - because the truth is that at all times and in all ages - and might I add, in all places - prostitution has been accepted by society at large.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Crampyblood(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2023
If you call her your woman and you tell her to fvck another man you're shameless and f00lish.....

You're not a king, you're a servant.

Grow up!
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by JustPowerApps(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2023
See poverty mentality, she came for conference and the next thing is for her to start flirting with men there for the purpose of ripping them. It is not in every situation you show the world how financially wretched you are.

Tryna do better things to rise in life so you can live peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Autobot05: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2023
imagrg:
Why are you recommending my babe, GoodLady? Nor let me tear u slap oh. grin

So Your babe na evening newspaper?? cheesy cheesy
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Solocoin: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Millions of Naira!!! cry

I have been dating this girl for 1 year now, she was invited for seminar and big people attended, big people from Europe, asia at intercontinental hotel in Lagos. During the meeting, one of the cooperate guy started crushing on her and was trying to woo her.
She said she doesn't like Chinese guys( the guy is Asian) I told her to play along and get money gifts from the man then split the money 40/60.

I told her to sleep with the man with condom and ask him for 10k dollars because the man really loaded, he funds research and grants of about $170k and he like my girl
she is jobless and economy hard yet I still give her and spend my hard earned money on her. So how is it wrong that she can't reason together let's make big money from the rich cooperate guy.
Was I wrong?
When the money get to you at the end of the day you'll call her name's and start looking for another girl. Have you see your life? Repent.
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2023
JustPowerApps:
See poverty mentality, she came for conference and the next thing is for her to start flirting with men there for the purpose of ripping them. It is not in every situation you show the world how financially wretched you are.

Tryna do better things to rise in life so you can live peacefully.
shut up, you that don't even have 500 naira in your bank account

1 Like

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Goodlady(f): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Autobot05:

So Your babe na evening newspaper?? cheesy cheesy
It's time to curse you. You need to trek across Nigeria till Buhari hand over power.

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Autobot05: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2023
Goodlady:

It's time to curse you. You need to trek across Nigeria till Buhari hand over power.

So this is what you use to lock your hookup clients ??
I see 🤔🤔🤔

2 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Goodlady(f): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Autobot05:

So this is what you use to lock your hookup clients ??
I see 🤔🤔🤔

When you are always behind me like say my yansh dey confuse you. You no get work?
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by DaddyCork: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Millions of Naira!!! cry

Was I wrong?

Bro calm down. I juss go back to London on Sunday & back in Nigeria mid march...let me fukk yor babe & I swaar I will pay u £500 cash...I will pay her £200 thou.(REAL TALK) angry

1 Like

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Autobot05: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Goodlady:

When you are always behind me like say my yansh dey confuse you. You no get work?

I'm not like your customers
Repent from fornication , entitlement mentality and prostitution
I bind the spirit of hookup and begging in you ijn.

Say amen ma'am 😏😒

1 Like

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by JustPowerApps(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
shut up, you that don't even have 500 naira in your bank account

Yet another poverty mentality, #500 is all that could come to your head grin You need to apologize to your gf and put a stop to your wretched perspective of life. To even think you can put your gf on the line for money cheesy, you are insane tbvh
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by fman(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Goodlady:

are you that diabolical?
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by fman(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Goodlady:

When you are always behind me like say my yansh dey confuse you.
seems u r endowed naturally? I love endowed and curvy women
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Saintmary(f): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Millions of Naira!!! cry

Was I wrong?

You forgot the case of the Kano girl collecting money from the Chinese man, now she's dead.

You are trying to pïmp out your girlfriend as a prostitute because of economic hardship.

Later you will now turn around and call Nigerian girls prostitutes.

She should dump you immediately.

Sense is very far from you.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by eventainment(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
person like you fit use women for prostitution and pay them peanuts after sleeping with your clients
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Millions of Naira!!! cry

Was I wrong?

You are right my guy. You can still salvage the situation. There is still time for to be a gay hooked. Sell your anus and share the profits 60/40. Wise man.
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by decatalyst(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Carry your holiness dey suffer for trenches. Na holiness go build you house, feed you ode

You and your papa nah "ode"

Omo Irankiran
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Fmghewzy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Millions of Naira!!! :'
Was I wrong?

Op you are very stu.pid , probably the most stu.pid statement I have read on Nairaland in a long time.

That girl needs to break up with you.

Go love-vendor your sister and mother
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by DMCA: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
fman:
seems u r endowed naturally? I love endowed and curvy women

Is sisterfire endowed? 🥱
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by chris4gold(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Yes I know it, she is stupid for dating a senseless and shameless guy like you. 🤔🤔🤔boda wey no well
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by davidadenrele: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Really!!

This is the dumbest and stupid advice i will heard and read coming from a guy to her girlfriend in the year 2023, how would even think of such dirty and silly thought don't start something you cant end, cos at the end she will end up as a hook up babe and you would later regret it when she dumps you ass for some rich coperate gentleman this one weak me ooo!!!
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by DonroxyII: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
dontrulee:

Ladies like to be the manipulators and not the manipulated. Hardly will you find a chaste Lady. grin cheesy
grin and Many Of them Sabi twist Fact... Many Nigerian Men are in Trouble because if you don't have sense, Wisdom, Higher Maturities, You can't Manage Nigerian Women and Once You fail in Managing Your Wife, You home would be a Dyfunctional Ground for Your Children .... ... gbam ... !

Especially girl wey dey think they have sense grin ... It takes a Full Fledged Matured Man for Marriage to work in the Gen Z Era!
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by spotifyfollower(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Hello,

Gift Delivery Australia is the platform who gives you the best range of gifts.
Visit:-
https://www.giftdeliveryaustralia.com/gifts

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Isabi4lov: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Millions of Naira!!! cry

Was I wrong?
Shebi at the end you'll still use it to judge her in the future undecided undecided , I know your type I can actually relate to this .

I do say it to ladies , they should not loose their morals just because their boyfriends or husbands ask them to do so .

The men will judge them harshly by their past .

Some ladies will be like my guy is forcing me to sleep with married men bla bla bla , he said if I love I should allow him to do 3some with my friend bla bla bla.

Tomorrow he will judge you harshly 😅😅😅 ,we the online in-laws won't hesitate to read your admin "hide my ID"

That girlfriend of yours knows her worth , even if she wants to do olosho, is better she do it without your knowledge.
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by AmancalledGod: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

I swear I just dey vex, the girl dey very stupid. Something. Wey she supposed use her OT organize make we cash out
And the worst part be say she still dey beg me for money this evening. Which kind mumu girl be this!!
Lol... this op funny, you for organise one girl aside use am run the man, if your banny no gree, then when the money spills you share it, is like the Asian guy they like toto too much

But you sef op wetin dey your mind sef, if your girlfriend still run this parole nah you go first use am against her.
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by jomarick(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Op is a very wicked and selfish soul, advising your babe to sleep with a man for money. After you've gotten your share then you'll start insulting and body shaming her and breakup. It turns out you're the one being stupid here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? / What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.