Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time (59135 Views)

I’ve Been Cleansed Of Stealing, Says Actress Yetunde Akilapa / Kleptomania: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested Again In Lagos / Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2023
That wig dey cover their brain.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Tzar91: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2023
Let her go to anambara or aba and try this rubbish and see if they won't roast her alive, rubbish. If you free her she will still do it again
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Tony4000:
Pls Vote wisely.
You meant vote Peter obi. I am not part of the voters but when I hear this, it means to vote obi.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Passionate888: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2023
So no be only clitocurrency dem dey use?
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by VoltageDivida(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Hmm
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by cutedharmee: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Adojutini omo. That's if the story is true thou. Cos I no dey believe all dis social media nonsense no more.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by sofeo(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Alright
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by 175(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2023
She needs help. . . .but if na man now, kill him, dump am for prison, no release am again.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Doctordogood(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2023
She get wetin go fetch her this money without stealing kwanu!!!
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by emonis88: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2023
puremaker7:
klepto
This is not klepto, she is a confirmed robber, specialized in breaking n entry , a klepto picks things not belonging to them, not using master keys, n looting the whole house.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Johnadeniyi: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2023
I blame the judges in her previous court cases... Why granting her bail after several attempts with evidence?
Give her like 20-30yrs by the time she's done her time she would be too old to do all these shit again

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2023
This one no be ordinary again na sure swear
Abeg who you offend

Na wa ooo abeg jst check out my signature and click on the link below for more information
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Badguy77(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Edi re o... Them don swear for this one cos it's no more ordinary

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by israelmao(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2023
The spirit of stealing is robbing her of fame and glory and that spirit is out to disgrace her.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2023
SuperBlack:
Dear Nigerian youths, it is not only your Past Heroes that have laboured, you also have!
Do not be quick to forget 20.10.20
Do not sell your Vote!
Do not vote Sentimentally!
Do not be Tribalistic in your voting!
Don't vote wisely, Vote Peter Obi

A quick reminder please don't be too easy to be fooled
Don't vote wisely. Jst vote for Peter obi
Let build nigeria on a new solid rock peter
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by We4all: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2023
She breaks into people's homes and this qualifies her as a professional thief not a kleptomaniac. She is probably under a spell or suffering from a curse. Fear yoruba and their juju!
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by tyson98: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Tifesingz:
Lol, all for the gram yeahh? Seriously most of these Yoruba actresses needs some brain check! They are always somehow tbh, if no be olosho, na bleaching, this one come finish am add stealing join? Did I just see for the 7th time? This ugly leech should be chilling in jail by now.

Anyways, anything is possible in Nigeria as far as it’s female gender, Seun Egbegbe no do reach this one o.

In another news, Toyin Aimakhu and that Mumu Eniola Badmus supporting Tinubu for their selfish interests too should be given the same treatment, bunch of useless leaches. I dey vex walai undecided
You are simply madt cos everyone has the right to support whoever he or she wants... children of hate obi cannot win!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by KosiGee(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2023
Opinedecandid:
You are healed of the spirit of cleptomania.
Amen.

After the healing, you should invite her and keep her in your house for a week to complete the rehabilitation.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by onatisi(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2023
i don tire for that lady matter , but i dont think she has any parent alive ooo.
is she the only one? i remember 3 cases of her been disgraced publicly and even beaten and stripped and i was thinking maybe they have found a solution to her problem
yemmight:
Something is wrong with that Lady.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by esosuo: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2023
This one have offend someone that’s stronger than her , spirit of stealing even what she is stealing isn’t what she needs , God abeg oh Na so some Dey lie even when what they are lying about isn’t something someone should be lying about , so many bad conditions we think only exist in the white mans world
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by puremaker7(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2023
emonis88:

This is not klepto, she is a confirmed robber, specialized in breaking n entry , a klepto picks things not belonging to them, not using master keys, n looting the whole house.
😂😂😂😂
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Mindlog: 10:54am On Feb 21, 2023
emonis88:

It is Kleptomania.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by DeMosthigh(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2023
Akilapa!
Where is the thick arm na?
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by backnbeta(f): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2023
She needs help- spiritual and psychological undecided
BTW, how is she an actress? Never seen her in a movie or heard of her sha
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by tonykester: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2023
You know the tire.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by ImoleNaija: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Kai, her village people are really not ready to free her.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by juman(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2023
She need some long years in jail.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by atdscentofwater: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2023
She needs help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos / Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.