Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time (59132 Views)

Iโ€™ve Been Cleansed Of Stealing, Says Actress Yetunde Akilapa / Kleptomania: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested Again In Lagos / Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by odaniel1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
u go Kirikiri com back, still continue? Ah, na to beg your grandmama for grave because o ti tun zeh!! angry
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by sweetkev(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Passionate888:
A literate that capitalised every first alphabet in a word.
I've seen you
You just finished the guy lol grin
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Donedeal1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Must be for some bad habits
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by ennygr8: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
illicit:
Ofon
Are they really sure she wasn't on set acting while she was caught...hehehehe
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by emonis88: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mindlog:

She is a serial burglar not an armed robber.
Which is breaking n entry.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Tadaj: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Please kindly help to acknowledge and report to nearest police station if found. Thanks.

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by GloriousGbola: 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mindlog:

You were gender specific and demeaned the gender with "only few, very very few of them are sensible" and that is in comparison with which other gender?

I need to also remind you that peer pressure is not limited to the female gender but cuts across both gender rather there are areas each gender faces more peer pressure than the other. Men are less peer pressured about body image that leads many women into unnecessary surgeries to feel validated while women are less peer pressured into going to yahoo, ritual killings for wealth, abusing drugs etc as men are.

You missed a clear sign of peer pressure, boys doing agidi to belong to red pill geng
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Wawelexy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mindlog:

You were gender specific and demeaned the gender with "only few, very very few of them are sensible" and that is in comparison with which other gender?

I need to also remind you that peer pressure is not limited to the female gender but cuts across both gender rather there are areas each gender faces more peer pressure than the other. Men are less peer pressured about body image that leads many women into unnecessary surgeries to feel validated while women are less peer pressured into going to yahoo, ritual killings for wealth, abusing drugs etc as men are.

Yes I used the word very few because if you should check or even carry out a survey yourself on both genders(since you want to forcefully drag in comparison), on sensitivity to mental capability, you will be amazed on how these people reason, I'm not castigating them for that, cos I want to believe that is the way they are programmed, but not wanting to admit and seeing themselves as equal with the other gender is what's annoys one, even when reality is being rubbed on their faces.... Don't get it twisted, we have daft men too, but on a scale with the other gender, it's so clear that the weight is on them.....

Anyways, I get where you are coming from, tho not changing my mentality bout them, but you actually proved a point....
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Shadysen: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
illicit:
Ofon
are you an akwa ibomite?
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Shadysen: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
illicit:
Ofon
are you an akwa ibomite? huh
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Mindlog: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You missed a clear sign of peer pressure, boys doing agidi to belong to red pill geng

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dem red pill geng, whey never chop belleful. I know one who used to claim red pill here on NL, I know am reach im mama kitchen.

He got married November, 2021 and if you see bros now, you will instantly offer to take him out to buy him a drink, so he can unburden his heart. I just even checked his moniker, last seen is August 2022.....Guy used to be so toxic....he was my sister's secondary school classmate.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Mindlog: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wawelexy:

Yes I used the word very few because if you should check or even carry out a survey yourself on both genders(since you want to forcefully drag in comparison), on sensitivity to mental capability, you will be amazed on how these people reason, I'm not castigating them for that, cos I want to believe that is the way they are programmed, but not wanting to admit and seeing themselves as equal with the other gender is what's annoys one, even when reality is being rubbed on their faces.... Don't get it twisted, we have daft men too, but on a scale with the other gender, it's so clear that the weight is on them.....

Anyways, I get where you are coming from, tho not changing my mentality bout them, but you actually proved a point....

Interests in how the human minds function across genders is how I earn my daily bread.

Try visit psychiatric facilities near you (I have worked in several) I believe you would come back better informed on who is more likely to be mentally balanced and tends to thrive better in different circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Autobot05: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
This is a severe case of kleptomania
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by timota(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tifesingz:
Lol, all for the gram yeahh? Seriously most of these Yoruba actresses needs some brain check! They are always somehow tbh, if no be olosho, na bleaching, this one come finish am add stealing join? Did I just see for the 7th time? This ugly leech should be chilling in jail by now.

Anyways, anything is possible in Nigeria as far as itโ€™s female gender, Seun Egbegbe no do reach this one o.

In another news, Toyin Aimakhu and that Mumu Eniola Badmus supporting Tinubu for their selfish interests too should be given the same treatment, bunch of useless leaches. I dey vex walai undecided
Pls that thing is not ordinary, she is being charmed so as to destroy her life,pls reason well
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by thunderbabs: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
This girl don offend person wey pass her. This ain't ordinary no more na
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by AFONJACOW(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Make she no try this thing cross river Niger enter Aba ooo... Aba people no dey hear word ooo they no know who be actress and who be ordinary person.. they go just burn u dey go
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Wawelexy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mindlog:

Interests in how the human minds function across genders is how I earn my daily bread.

Try visit psychiatric facilities near you (I have worked in several) I believe you would come back better informed on who is more likely to be mentally balanced and tends to thrive better in different circumstances.

Naa! not me... Not trying to form an island of all, as I'm a fan of acquiring more knowledge, but I don't subscribe to visiting people for changing my mentality or way of thinking, you can only share your view, how I assimilate it is left to me .. I am a free thinker .... Stay safe...
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Mindlog: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wawelexy:

Naa! not me... Not trying to form an island of all, as I'm a fan of acquiring more knowledge, but I don't subscribe to visiting people for changing my mentality or way of thinking, you can only share your view, how I assimilate it is left to me .. I am a free thinker .... Stay safe...

You are not obligated nor am I remotely interested in changing your view or way of thinking (when I am not even paid to) but if I am interested, I don't ignore personal views that individuals wants them to be regarded as FACTS that are not evidence-based.

Kwaheri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Obiorahpcfg: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Evil uncle or aunty has done this!
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Zeezenho: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinibu too have same disease exactly the reason why we should never allow him near our common wealth.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Ken4Christ: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Sheโ€™s possessed

Exactly. Her family should send her for deliverance. Though, she opened the door for the demon to enter her over the years. She had probably started stealing at younger age. But, now she is finding it difficult to stop.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by felzokugo(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tony4000:
Pls Vote wisely.

Pls say "vote peter Obi". Thanks.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by sonnie10: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Olasyke:
She's a kleptomaniac, what do you expect?
She needs professional help. Joseph "MEND" ing her won't help.
No she is not kleptomaniac. Please check the criteria for recognizing kleptomania and you would agree that she does not fall into that category,
Basically, kleptomaniacs do not steal because of the value of the items, they steal on impulse.
Secondly because the stealing in kleptomania is impulsive, it is never pre planed. For the fact that she went with a bunch of keys, it means it pre meditated.
Last, she has never been caught stealing things that have no value.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by greatman247(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tifesingz:
Lol, all for the gram yeahh? Seriously most of these Yoruba actresses needs some brain check! They are always somehow tbh, if no be olosho, na bleaching, this one come finish am add stealing join? Did I just see for the 7th time? This ugly leech should be chilling in jail by now.

Anyways, anything is possible in Nigeria as far as itโ€™s female gender, Seun Egbegbe no do reach this one o.

In another news, Toyin Aimakhu and that Mumu Eniola Badmus supporting Tinubu for their selfish interests too should be given the same treatment, bunch of useless leaches. I dey vex walai undecided

They are actually fighting for their mouth and secured future. They miscalculated thinking Tinubu will win and that way they can corner big contract and then buy big houses and latest cars as usual but they will realize their mistakes when Obi wins and all of them will resign from acting by then it will never be business as usual, where to be lazy and earn all the goodies in the industry. You must work hard to reap.

Peter Obi for President!
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by StJasper(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tifesingz:

Those two ladies are better than anybody in your cursed lineage and region
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Tony4000: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
If thatโ€™s what your mind is telling you, then follow your mind then by voting wisely
felzokugo:

Pls say "vote peter Obi". Thanks.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by aycorporat(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pidginwhisper:
Kudi klepto

I think that was the movie done to honour her then
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by sonnie10: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Autobot05:
This is a severe case of kleptomania
No. It is not.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by felzokugo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tony4000:
If thatโ€™s what your mind is telling you, then follow your mind then by voting wisely
Is ur mind telling u to vote wisely?? Den vote "wisely" on d ballot on saturday.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Tony4000: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Do the same too pls.
Vote wisely! Thanks
felzokugo:

Is ur mind telling u to vote wisely?? Den vote "wisely" on d ballot on saturday.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Lobotomy02: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
illicit:
Ofon

Gbewiri.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan โ€” Police / Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.