Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time (59134 Views)

I’ve Been Cleansed Of Stealing, Says Actress Yetunde Akilapa / Kleptomania: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested Again In Lagos / Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Hokage001(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Passionate888:
A literate that capitalised every first alphabet in a word.
I've seen you

Lol, You Mustn't Always Show The World You're Stupid
Firstly, It's "An Illiterate"
Secondly, Please Point Out To Me Where It's Stated That Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word Is Wrong??
Ode🤣😂
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Hokage001(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wawelexy:

Oh you want to come up with your defensive line because she's a female, or probably you want to rewrite the meaning of a klept... Before one could have the impulse or excessive urge to steal, that person's covetousness was ignored right from adolescence. Or let's just believe it's spiritual cos you will want to claim she can't control it? Please spare us that, this is the seventh time for God's sake, whatever help she needed should have been administered since the second or third.... Most of this stealing are triggered by peer pressure, the only reason that can make me agree with you is if she was stealing unnecessary things, i.e things she doesn't need or things she could afford, like that of one of the Queens of England (can't remember the actual one)... But this lady is stealing jewelleries and money....

I Never Said Nor Intended To Say It's Spiritual And Secondly Being A Kleptomaniac Has Nothing To Do With Peer Pressure Nor Covetousness
It's Abnormality In The Brain, And Each Person With It Has His Or Her Own Way Of Manifestation Just Like Turrets
It Varies Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Passionate888: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hokage001:

Lol, You Mustn't Always Show The World You're Stupid
Firstly, It's "An Illiterate"
Secondly, Please Point Out To Me Where It's Stated That Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word Is Wrong??
Ode🤣😂
A literate that isn't any different from street urchin. Take your L and rest in Jesus name.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Hokage001(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2023
Passionate888:

A literate that isn't any different from street urchin. Take your L and rest in Jesus name.

Learn, Don't Be A Fool.
I'm A Billion Percent Sure You Don't Know The Meaning Of The Word Urchin, But That's A Topic For Another Day, I can't Bother With A Dummy Like You.
Re: Police Arrest Yetunde Akilapa For Burglary A Seventh Time by Biola67: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
sweetkev:
You just finished the guy lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police / Portable Travels Outside Nigeria For The First Time To Perform His Song (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.