Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience No Gree Me Rest (4685 Views)

Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! / On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by boltwings: 5:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Illegal1:
See wetin hunger cause...

so dis mrn around 10am,i was going to meet a frd of mine to see if he can lend me sum money bcus i was 100% broke and cashless due to dis buhari new policy and better hunger dey wipe me...

i was walking behind a man carrying a bag along the busy mbiama market road,then i saw money fell down frm the bag the man was carrying,i quickly moved forward to picked the money and i was still moving bhind him...

one mind said to me"michael...gv the man he money nah.....the other mind said"oboi na better hungry go beat u if u gv dis man dis money..

dats was hw i divert my movement,enter 1 near by store then took cold pepsi and bread to step down,i counted the money and it was 8500(all new note)

my problem now is dat my conscience has nt let me rest since mrn till now,bcus i did nt return the money bk to the man,i have spent jst 500 frm it...

i don't knw the man,if nt,i wud hv given him bk his money ooh....

i no steal the money,nah see i see am pick ooh...
exactly what happened in the book titled the richest man in Babylon my best book. The pulse of the richest man fell down and two broke friends instead of picking the pulse and spending the money, they picked it and return it to the man after thorough contemplation.

The man thanked them and give them a golden advice and privilege which made them rich.

because of 8500, you lost a golden opportunity
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by lolu2019: 5:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Survival.though,it is bad.
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by lolu2019: 5:32am On Feb 22, 2023
But,when u r paying back, don't complain

1 Like

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Paulchib: 5:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Illegal1:

so dis mrn around 10am,i was going to meet a frd of mine to see if he can lend me sum money bcus i was 100% broke and cashless due to dis buhari new policy and better hunger dey wipe me...

Do what your conscience told you to do return the money.

i was walking behind a man carrying a bag along the busy mbiama market road,then i saw money fell down frm the bag the man was carrying,i quickly moved forward to picked the money and i was still moving bhind him...

one mind said to me"michael...gv the man he money nah.....the other mind said"oboi na better hungry go beat u if u gv dis man dis money..

dats was hw i divert my movement,enter 1 near by store then took cold pepsi and bread to step down,i counted the money and it was 8500(all new note)

my problem now is dat my conscience has nt let me rest since mrn till now,bcus i did nt return the money bk to the man,i have spent jst 500 frm it...

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Xxx123xxx(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2023
Illegal1:

..The first step to inner peace is accepting the facts, you are a thief , if it was only hunger your should have remove 1k and returned the rest.

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Blupen(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Illegal1:

bros abeg u no go too blame me,wetin hunger dn use my eyes since last wk,no be child play...

i be no reason well,wen i see the money,if nt, i 4 gv am bk dat time...
Lol free your mind oga na the universe give you that money to take eat deh see road......So be thankful to the universe
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Blupen(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2023
Berrityga:
why will you ask God for forgiveness when God is the one that provided a way out for him. God heard his cry of hunger and sent that man to drop that money. He should give thanks to God not pray fr forgiveness
Exactly what am saying bro, they don't know how the universe works
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by 2times2(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2023
OKOATA:
Bro let me tell you a true life story, I don't really care if you are atheist but this is a real story that happened to a pastor called Kenneth Copeland in the USA. Very popular man in the ministry.

He said one day he, his wife and kids had nothing to eat. They were so hungry and no help from anywhere. With faith he instructed his wife to write on a piece of paper all they needed. From groceries to whatever they needed at home at that time.

Then he said a few moments later, someone knocked their door, she looked out through the kitchen window who knocked, they found no one and she went to check the door and found all she had written in the paper was brought to her and her hungry family. Everything as she had written it and even more than she could imagine.

What I'm saying in a nutshell is that God brought that angel to your way bro. Whatever happens, the man was even careless for not keeping his money well. Maybe next time if you are boxed up and that happens to you you can call that person and give it back but since you are so hungry and God sent you that angel to you but that could be hard to come by anyways since things like this happen once in a blue moon. God is merciful to you. Bro erase that conscience and give thanks to the Most High.

I need person like you each time i do bad thinhšŸ˜¢
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Starboytwo(m): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Itā€™s 2017. I went into the guys shop and met it empty, saw a towel draped over something low key. Took the towel and behold a nice looking Tecno.

Shook my head outside from the shop and scan the area as it was a street, I donā€™t want anyone trying to remember who entered this shop or try to describe me. Old woman counting money, minding her business and a little kid, the others are far and looseguarded. I took the phone, smoothly slip between the sliding doors so as not to make any noise. Went back to where I came, hid the phone and I changed to new cloths.

I passed another route entirely, and walked to the junction. Waiting to hail a cab and 1 stopped, someone alighted, guess who shocked, yeah you damn right. The owner of the phone. I was shocked was an understatement embarassed of all 200 million people in 9ja, look who I ran into. Anyway, he came out, our shoulder almost touched, the cab manā€™s horn jolted me back.

It was a short ride, but I was lost in thoughts. My mama keep disturbing me in my head, ā€œis this what I sent you to do in schoolā€ blah blah. I thought about the nigga too, damn, I was šŸ˜ž. I decided I gotta take this shit back.

Now thatā€™s where the real shit happened

Typing
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Lamanii22(f): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2023
OKOATA:
Bro let me tell you a true life story, I don't really care if you are atheist but this is a real story that happened to a pastor called Kenneth Copeland in the USA. Very popular man in the ministry.

He said one day he, his wife and kids had nothing to eat. They were so hungry and no help from anywhere. With faith he instructed his wife to write on a piece of paper all they needed. From groceries to whatever they needed at home at that time.

Then he said a few moments later, someone knocked their door, she looked out through the kitchen window who knocked, they found no one and she went to check the door and found all she had written in the paper was brought to her and her hungry family. Everything as she had written it and even more than she could imagine.

What I'm saying in a nutshell is that God brought that angel to your way bro. Whatever happens, the man was even careless for not keeping his money well. Maybe next time if you are boxed up and that happens to you you can call that person and give it back but since you are so hungry and God sent you that angel to you but that could be hard to come by anyways since things like this happen once in a blue moon. God is merciful to you. Bro erase that conscience and give thanks to the Most High.

No I disagree, he knew the money fell from a man, it would have been a different case if he just found the money on the floorā€¦ it is lack of discipline that didnā€™t make him call the manā€™s attention to itā€¦. Maybe the man even used 1500 to collect 10k, we didnā€™t know, the owner of the money would be so painedā€¦.

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by tunize(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2023
You stole it stop justifying your actions take responsibility for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by OKOATA(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2023
Lamanii22:

No I disagree, he knew the money fell from a man, it would have been a different case if he just found the money on the floorā€¦ it is lack of discipline that didnā€™t make him call the manā€™s attention to itā€¦. Maybe the man even used 1500 to collect 10k, we didnā€™t know, the owner of the money would be so painedā€¦.
If the man was that careful and the money meant so much to him, he would have kept it very well. You as a lady, have you ever lost money in your purse before? If and how much? People don't loose money like that everyday mama. I can tell you that aside when I was kid my mom will send me message and I lost N10 I haven't lost money before. Loosing money doesn't happen everyday.
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by UrPapa: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2023
Transfer the remaining money to me and let me deal with the conscience
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Okorosemeka: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Illegal1:

bros abeg u no go too blame me,wetin hunger dn use my eyes since last wk,no be child play...

i be no reason well,wen i see the money,if nt, i 4 gv am bk dat time...
the probability of the story been true is low,imagine how scarce such currency is now in Nigeria and such will fall out a man's pocket,come on man,
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Lamanii22(f): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
TheGoodAmerican:
From personal experience: I once lost a phone several years ago one morning. It had fallen out of the pocket of my jacket as I was taken something out but I had no idea. The person (guy) who found it on the ground tracked me down to give it to me that afternoon. Because I didn't have a password on the phone, he was able to contact the last person I had texted that morning, who then sent me a mail that someone had found my phone and gave me his contact details. I was very much shocked to read that mail. How kind and thought of him to have contacted this person in order to find me. Long story short, he not only gave me my phone but he gave me a new pair of headphones. He said my earbuds, which were attached to the phone, had cracked when he found them, so he gave me a new pair of headphones. I didn't know this guy from Adam but anytime I remember him, I pray for him. He could've sold my phone to make money but instead he chose to find the owner to return it. I'm sure if it had fallen while he was there at the time, he would've called my attention to it or run after me, like this OP should've called the man's attention; but this guy wasn't even there and still went out of his way to find me. People like that are so rare in this selfish world.

Awwwwn that person has such a fine characterā€¦ so very rare to find such people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Lamanii22(f): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
OKOATA:
If the man was that careful and the money meant so much to him, he would have kept it very well. You as a lady, have you ever lost money in your purse before? If and how much? People don't loose money like that everyday mama. I can tell you that aside when I was kid my mom will send me message and I lost N10 I haven't lost money before. Loosing money doesn't happen everyday.

Are you now blaming the man? I wonder how people reason on this forumā€¦ on somebodyā€™s moneyā€¦ what the OP did was bad and Iā€™m not apologetic about it. He had the chance to call the attention of the man to it but he didnā€™t, he gave in to his selfish desiresā€¦.. it would have been a different case if he had not seen the manā€¦

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Illegal1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Okorosemeka:
the probability of the story been true is low,imagine how scarce such currency is now in Nigeria and such will fall out a man's pocket,come on man,

the money did nt fall frm the man's pocket,bt frm one of the side pocket of the bag he was carrying...

the deed has been done,and there's notin i can do abt it,i've asked God to 4gv me,i did nt picked dat money with clear eye...

bros u no go understand...
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by AyobamiIsaac12: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Natbrowny:
Delete that conscience.

God sent angel to you.

Baba i no lie u. If i commit crime. I dey use positive mindset delete my guilty conscience. Works like magic.

Wow! This is new shocked
Re: My Conscience No Gree Me Rest by Haynnie: 1:36am On Feb 23, 2023
Who knows if you returned the money the onset would have blessed you more than that?

Opportunity for blessing to reach you in a direct source instead you took on the other blessing. Op you no do well oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erotic Workout: How Instructors, Patrons Use Gyms For Intimate Affairs / She Doesnā€™t Give Me Attention / Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.