Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? (4679 Views)

She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by johnwell(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2012
I met my wife-to-be early 2010 in Eket; she told me she is schooling in UNICAL, after some months I told her my plans of visiting her in Calabar, & she accepted but with conditions. The condition was: she said she is staying with her aunty, when I drive to a particular point in calabar, I should call her so that she can come & meet me there, which I did.
November 2010 something terrible happend: A man used her line to call me & told me the she is his GF & the most funny thing is that they're staying together; I was shocked to hell,  After few days she visited me, I asked her "why didn't you tell me?" her answer was "you're the best that has ever happend to me, I didn't want to loose you". she pleaded I should not quit the relationship. Well, as a man, I played my own part but the wound was still in my heart. The most painful thing was her line was always barred from receiving calls or switched-off, even when she visit me, she either puts her phone on silence or she switched it off completely. One day I called her & she told busy the call, later send me a text and said "pls why can't you let me go? it was fun why it lasted" JESUS! I shouted, I tried all I could to contact her but to no avail. well, I was in the middle of nowhere. early 2011 I travelled to Cuba, there she start communicating again, she ask me to send money to her to enable her secure accomodation that she want to seperate from her guy; I refused to send the money, few months later she told me she's homeless, her relationship colapse because of me. she keeps on sending me sms sometimes MMS her pics to me.
Ending August 2011, I returned from Cuba, I called her & we reconcilled. September we meet, something terrible happend; I looked into her hand bag, I saw more than 5 etisalat lines, a pack of condom, etc. "holi-moses", I was speechless. I travelled to Ghana, getting there I called her & asked her indirectly but she denied, I then open up & told her the whole thing & she was ,  December 2011 we met & she introduced me to her mom as her husband to be, she even introduce me to her pastor in calabar too. weeks later i visited her in calabar; a  man called & I intercepted the call; she faught me & brought her kitchen knife & said if I don't gve her the phone she'll kill me. she said "it can never happend, he is my helper, when he helped me where were you?". hours later she came & opologize & said "I don't know what came on me, its the hand work of the devil, please forgive me", after weeks, another man called & she rejected the call. well, I asked her to terminate all hanging  relationships by sending text message to all her share-holders if she really want me, she accepted, but she asked me to give her a new line with phone which I did, but uptil now Feb 14, 2012 ,  8:39am, she has not sent it. I asked her this morning why she has not send the message, she asked me if I have send to all me EXs the she should send. the question is: Can I change her? can I go ahead to marry her? what should I do?
my problems are:
1,  I don't double date
2,  I don't beat/fight  women
3,  I love her,
please what should I do?
Akwa Ibom idoho OK!
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2012
Johnwell, wallai you be big mumu. Cut that crap you call love. You cannot and can never change the colour of her present skin. Such women continues with such attitude even after marriage!
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Killz3(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2012
[size=20pt]STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER SO THAT YOU MAY LIVE LONG! ! ![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by andypash(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2012
Na wah for u
See u see grave and u say u love grave
First is better to have a broken relationship than marriage
Secondly she will never be loyal or faithful to u
Thirdly her taste of life is high so if u no get enough pepper u go end up washing her under wears
Finally ur life span wey remain don reduce less than quater oooo
My broda leave her thank God u called Jesus on ur write-up so pray to G. O. D to lead u to ur real wife that girl is just a waker pass babe
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Tosinville(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2012
OP, pls read all what u just posted once again to see if this girl is the kind of lady u can marry? what kind of love is this? is she using calabar spell on u? are u having a problem getting another lady till date? Obviously, u need to wake up from ur slumber before is too late cos u might end up regretting ur entire life as long as a girlfriend can pick up a knife to fight u then she'll do more in marriage so ur life is at stake & by then might be in 6feet underground remembering Tosinville's advice and other members & it'll be too late for a change, pls don't let silly love wax away ur common sense and let the dangerous girl go now and never come back.

Spend the val alone maybe in fastfood, cinemas etc and i bet u'll get hooked up again.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2012
You need heavy deliverance, U are sure under a spell, shocked

She's way above your class, Confirm runs gurl, she would kill you and sort herself out, angry
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by kpolli(m): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2012
Ur a big fooooolllll!!!! Gosh
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by johnwell(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2012
kpolli:

Ur a big fooooolllll!!!! Gosh

Ijogz K:

You need heavy deliverance, U are sure under a spell, shocked

She's way above your class, Confirm runs gurl, she would kill you and sort herself out, angry
2goodbobo:

Johnwell, wallai you be big mumu. Cut that crap you call love. You cannot and can never change the colour of her present skin. Such women continues with such attitude even after marriage!

Sorry: please I needed advice, not all these, !
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by mashnino(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2012
Oga if you know what is good for you please leave this gal before you die before your time
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2012
OP, a word is enuf for d wise! Read d above comments and advice urself b4 u die an untimely death! U be fly wey nor hear word, that coffin of a girl friend u r datin will soon be buried!
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by IZUKWU(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
johnwell:

Sorry: please I needed advice, not all these, !
tell your parents or siblings ,may be they will give you a different advice. But guy ,run for ur life. Would like to hear the opinion of the female forumites on this.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by johnwell(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2012
IZUKWU:

, Would like to hear the opinion of the female forumites on this.
I really need the females advice on this but non has shown up.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by newmusic: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
OP, the babe na runs girl. Dont dull.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by AZeD1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
OP what kind of advise are you looking for?
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ok here i am. Op the lady is as confused as you are. Flee for your life. She has nothing to offer you but more and more confusion. she will never be contented with you and if you marry her she will still leave you for a fairly used jeep or so that one of her man frend will buy for her. don't be silly.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by johnwell(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
andromida:

Ok here i am. Op the lady is as confused as you are. Flee for your life. She has nothing to offer you but more and more confusion. she will never be contented with you and if you marry her she will still leave you for a fairly used jeep or so that one of her man frend will buy for her. don't be silly.
The pains is unbearable, where do I go frm here? how do i start over? will i ever love again? well, even though my heart is broken there's aways a sollution to every problem.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
@op
i think you re under a spell.what do you mean where do you go from here?you never had a relationship in the first place.
better listen to what you are being told before it is too late.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
johnwell:

The pains is unbearable, where do I go frm here? how do i start over? will i ever love again? well, even though my heart is broken there's aways a sollution to every problem.

What is this? The pain is normal, you will get over her. one of the most attractive quality in anyone person is confidence. believe you will meet a better woman. Get to know yourself and what you want from a woman. What you will tolerate and what you wont. Women dnt like a man they can walkover they only settle for such when there is nothing left. Never mistake your being a doormat to being a kind man they are two very different things.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by johnwell(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
andromida:

What is this? The pain is normal, you will get over her. one of the most attractive quality in anyone person is confidence. believe you will meet a better woman. Get to know yourself and what you want from a woman. What you will tolerate and what you wont. Women dnt like a man they can walkover they only settle for such when there is nothing left. Never mistake your being a doormat to being a kind man they are two very different things.
My sister, Thanx for been there for me, I'll try all I could.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
0p you are under her clucthes, juju is at work just stay away from her
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
Guy please this girl is not responsible, you just allow this girl to over welm your thinking, its normal, but be wise and do away with her because she don't worth it, there are other girls that are more responsible out there pls search, i believe you will get one ok. i dont think this particula girl will do you any good on this issue,i am 76% sure she will still cheat on you after marriage. Please i beg you if you dont need you pain now and after marrige quit this sick relationship.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by johnwell(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
Guyz, well, this night I'll try to hook-up to another, but can I make a good choice today? I need a wife, I need responsibility not a girlfriend. . . very unfortunate am in calabar; full with all manner of women, can I make it here?
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Tosinville(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
The pains is unbearable, where do
I go frm here? how do i start over?
will i ever love again? well, even
though my heart is broken there's
aways a sollution to every
problem.

what is this? dis guy need 7 hot slaps for d jaz 2 wipe away comot frm im face.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by Konnektions146(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2012
please my dear,
i am sorry abt all that had happened but i was like yu at a time,
yu re too soft, try and be a stronger man, i know it may be an issue forgettin her but dont let it whey yu down,
dont ttell her off outrightly, take it slowly, engage yurself with somethin that will take ur mind out of her, church, yur business etc, dont be in a hurry to meet anoda lady, just be cool and things will be well.

i gues yu re in Uyo/eket, we can meet and reason well as guys.

akwaibom ado ok
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by citous(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
Sad as this story sound, I have seen it happen even to the strongest and confident of men. Bruhs, find an avenue to channel your thoughts and energy into. The more confidence you have in yourself the better. What am about to ask may seem rude but bear with me cos there is a reason for the question. Do you have low self esteem? Believe that she is the only woman that you will ever be able to keep as yours? If these are the cases, then you need snap out of it and believe in yourself first and foremost and there will be half the solution to your problem. Cheers.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by mpmp: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
@johnwell,

sey she no tell you say she get many helpers?

wetin you still dey find for her life again.? as pe you no be one of the helpers.

Abeg, leave that lady o. Drop her like a hot cake. She don dey kpansh on a regular basis with those her helpers. The condom wey you jam for her hanbag, na chop dem dey chop am? wetin she dey use am for?

see ya life?
you never marry, you don dey call her wife-to-be?

see her life?
you never marry her, she don dey bring out knife, wan kill you. Anyway, na calabar you dey ba. Make sure say Police know the number of your house o, just in case she cut your neck with knife, as least NL fit throway some money on the medicals.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by henryhemon(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
@op,
I know understand what you are going thru and the manner of girls in calabar is nothing to write home about but forget this gal or u will be ruined for life.
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by no1madman(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
Obviously she's a fuckin LovePeddler!hope u dey use  condom?

She deserves a brutal G.a.n.g.b.a.n.g. .sorry!
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by johnwell(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
Tosinville:

what is this? dis guy need 7 hot slaps for d jaz 2 wipe away comot frm im face.
abeg if slap me no comot my eyes so that i go take search for more gudies.

Konnektions146:

please my dear,
i am sorry abt all that had happened but i was like yu at a time, yu re too soft, try and be a stronger man, i know it may be an issue forgettin her but dont let it whey yu down,
dont ttell her off outrightly, take it slowly, engage yurself with somethin that will take ur mind out of her, church, yur business etc, dont be in a hurry to meet anoda lady, just be cool and things will be well.

i gues yu re in Uyo/eket, we can meet and reason well as guys.

akwaibom ado ok
Akwa ibom ado ok my brother. am in calabar now but we can communicate tro 084552425. Ado Ok!

cito us:
, What am about to ask may seem rude but bear with me cos there is a reason for the question. Do you have low self esteem? Believe that she is the only woman that you will ever be able to keep as yours? If these are the cases, then you need snap out of it and believe in yourself first and foremost and there will be half the solution to your problem. Cheers.
I don't have such belief, its just that I over loved her, there are other better ones out there, but I have to get connected and confirm first before I switch over. a bird in hand is,
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by chuksikem(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2012
something like this happened to a very good friend of mine, the only way to flee from this girl is to channel your attention to something else cos once you are idle,your mind will definitely wander to her,

Get yourself busy, i wont suggest another girlfriend, hell no, its still too early. angry angry

But guys dey try sha, you still have the nerve to come seek for advise when it is so glaring you are being played shocked shocked, nawaoh
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by rosefleurs: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2012
OP, you're stupid. kill yourself. better still, wait for her to do it to you. she's going to use that kitchen knife to cut off your johnson while you sleep. grin
Re: Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? by kelz88(f): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
I have never come across anyone as stup!d as you.

In fact, stay with her and spend on her. You deserve all the rubbish she is giving you.

Olodo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) / This Heartbroken Dude Has A Lot To Say (photos) Lmfao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.