Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. (7683 Views)

How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. / This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by morinto: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
There this new female lady who is a Nigeria that just got employ in my place of work in the UK. Omo this lady did not know the work very well because she is new and I have to cover for her so that the white people will nor use her to catch cruise because stylish racism is very common at my working place. So me and this girl vibe very well because we are Nigerian. After work this girl was going to my city and she drive unlike me that use public transport. So I told her to drop me in mycity base on say we are going to the same city. This girl told me that she can't carry me free and I have to drop 5 pounds and public bus dey carry me 2 pounds. Omo I told her say nor worry I go follow public motors.
Next day at work she want to get closer to me. Omo I just lock up. I nor send her again. When she was complaining that those oyinbo people are rude I just reply her saying what do u want me to do? I can't be saving your ass for place of work and u can't reciprocate the favour back. The thing she do me pain me die. How can u charge a person that is going to the same distinction with u and also the same person that help u at work?
Some people are just terrible. Am still in pain as I am typing because am feeling guilty of paying her back with evil but she force me to do that. Am not a wicked person but just have to do it.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by Starz825(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
People dey like that...esp gurls...if you meet girl wey assist u may be monetarily...either she like you or she get fear of God

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by habsydiamond(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
She's just an ingrate... all an ingrate wants is for favours to be coming from one side alone and not both sided... she has forgotten that one sided favours get one fed up with time and both sided last for a long time. Women are the ones that play the entitlement card when it comes to one sided favours... if she cant reciprocate make she fuvk off mehn!

24 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by akwesenana: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Don't they conduct language tests before opening gates in uk?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by morinto: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
akwesenana:
Don't they conduct language tests before opening gates in uk?
It Is not gate. It is border.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by devlishGINGER(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
She showed you what a true woman sees a man to be. She sees you as a tool that can be exploited.

The most ironic part is when a man treats a woman like that, peanut-brained men will start convulsing grin

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by kelspinall(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
naso life be boss..

2 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by seankafor(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
That lady saw you as a use and dump while you saw or took her with high esteems

Glad your eyes are clear now

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by devlishGINGER(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
2 words "stay wicked "

35 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by obinna58(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
She’s expecting you to do her as much favor as possible
These are people you avoid their puxy, she’ll drain you until you’re finished

9 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by Ballzproblem2: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
na typical Nigeria girl for you, ungrateful lots

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by Acidosis(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
devlishGINGER:
She showed you what a true woman sees a man to be. She sees you as a tool that can be exploited.

The most ironic part is when a man treats a woman like that, peanut-brained men will start convulsing grin

You're nothing but a tool in her hands.

1 Like

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by gaby(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Na their way.

This isn't limited to just one gender.

Born idiots are generally resident-idiots.

I no even dey get their time if na me.

The way people get fixated and obsessed with money/material stuff over being humane and wonder why they still don't get enough of the money/material stuff to be happy or satiated beats my imagination.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by MMempire(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Don't feel remorseful bro. Please, continue being "wicked". She deserves the treatment you're dishing out at her. They are always looking for who to use and dump.

17 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by Collins4u1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
You did very well, that's the way to go.

meanwhile my oga dey carry me for car come drop me for my doorstep and start going home. even when I tell him to drop me at the road side so I can just trek in.

Press her neck more, and you should let her know why you're doing that. she won't beat you!

21 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by seanwilliam(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
If I were you , I will stop talking to her totally .

5 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by LikeAking: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Op, u eff up.

Run from free things.

Pay your own trans.

2 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by Clinghton: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
I understand.

Don't pay evil with evil
Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by Dangrace01: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
LikeAking:
Op, u eff up.

Run from free things.

Pay your own trans.

Em no eff sometimes you need to test people to know the kind person you dey deal with.

He did the right thing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by eddykaka(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
morinto:
There this new female lady who is a Nigeria that just got employ in my place of work in the UK. Omo this lady did not know the work very well because she is new and I have to cover for her so that the white people will nor use her to catch cruise because stylish racism is very common at my working place. So me and this girl vibe very well because we are Nigerian. After work this girl was going to my city and she drive unlike me that use public transport. So I told her to drop me in mycity base on say we are going to the same city. This girl told me that she can't carry me free and I have to drop 5 pounds and public bus dey carry me 2 pounds. Omo I told her say nor worry I go follow public motors.
Next day at work she want to get closer to me. Omo I just lock up. I nor send her again. When she was complaining that those oyinbo people are rude I just reply her saying what do u want me to do? I can't be saving your ass for place of work and u can't reciprocate the favour back. The thing she do me pain me die. How can u charge a person that is going to the same distinction with u and also the same person that help u at work?
Some people are just terrible. Am still in pain as I am typing because am feeling guilty of paying her back with evil but she force me to do that. Am not a wicked person but just have to do it.
to wipe you this my new Oriamo cord de hungry me... You are even answering her sef, you are even feeling guilty sef, dah....you are even looking at her sef.... Na dis kind tin i d like... Only God knows what I would have been doing to her

13 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by flokii: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
i would have asked you to bone her but on a second thought.. keep whatever you have with her formal, if she asks you for assistance, do it if it takes nothing . That way you'd feel better and happy.

The transportation system in UK is okay so no big deal using the public transport.

7 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by Nursepepeye(f): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2023
morinto:
you are not serious, your main reason why you are in UK is to make as much pounds as you can. If she charges you 5pounds for TP, anytime she need your help, you too charge her $50. Is that simple. I don't see anything wrong there

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2023

16 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by LogicBomb8: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2023
That girl only wants to use your popularity in that office because she is new, once she becomes a little more relaxed and accepted she would totally disregard you. She is only after her own selfish interest

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by easyflex: 12:54am On Feb 22, 2023
I might be wrong, but I think you are taking this too personally. It's a rule of thumb that if you want to carpool, you should offer to chip in on the cost of gas. It's part of Oyibo culture. If I were in your shoes, I'd offer to pay her what you typically pay for bus ride. You should know that gas is expensive in the UK. You might be helping her today but she may save your life tomorrow.

It's lways better to build bridges than to burn them. An eye for an eye and the whole world will go blind . Aspire to always be the bigger person.

7 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by NomzyJust(m): 12:56am On Feb 22, 2023
Do you buy fuel for her?
Do you know how much it costs to go from acquiring a driving license to getting a car and maintaining it in the UK?
Do you know if she has more bills and responsibilities than you?
What makes you think you are entitled to get a ride in her car for free?
Do you know how much stress she will save you by giving you a ride?
Both of you are going to work to earn income at the end so what's wrong if you invest £5 to your work? Probably you even earn more than her.
She can as well return the favour by covering you at work when you need when she gets used to the work. She's new, so give her a break. The more you teach her, the more you too learn. You were once new and someone had to cover for you at some point.

Ogbeni, keep catching the bus or buy a car.
Stop feeling entitled. She owes you no favour. Grow up o, na abroad u dey.

4 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by NonsenseRubbish: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2023
You sure say na UK you dey work because this your grammar sef get as e be. shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by NomzyJust(m): 1:05am On Feb 22, 2023
NonsenseRubbish:
You sure say na UK you dey work because this your grammar sef get as e be. shocked shocked

When cold don hammer am or bus delay, e go still pay that fiver or more one day.
Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by techWriter3: 1:15am On Feb 22, 2023
na typical Nigeria girl for you, ungrateful plenty

Um, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment.

3 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by Truvelisback(m): 1:25am On Feb 22, 2023
morinto:
I'm yet to read where u paid her back. Don't help her again. if she fvcks up while working, act as though u didn't notice it, so that those guys would blast her.

3 Likes

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by Connected1: 3:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Do business man.

She charges £5 for a private transport because she knows the luxury of a car is better than public transport, how about charging £50 per day because private tutoring by someone from your region is better than mockery from foreigners.

Make more money man, don't run a charity program for ungrateful people.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reporter Goes On Air Wearing Suit Coat And No Pants (photos/video) / Lady With Huge Camel Toe Grabs It In A Trending Photo Shared On Social Media / Don’t Push Away A Girl Who Shows These 20 Signs She Cares About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.