Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. (7725 Views)

How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured. / This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by flokii: 12:14pm On May 27, 2023
@OP The fault is hers, not yours.. I can partially relate as women are naturally selfish beings (some are different tho.)..
There is this thing about mental health we don't pay attention to much.. you can cut off things or people that trigger memtal upset in you. It's very normal.

Since she wants money to render a service, then she doesn't deserve any assistance or help free of charge. It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by Collins4u1(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2023
Kobicove:

It's only in Nigeria that someone can do this for you; no one will do it for you for free in the UK!

Unfortunalty, it's in that UK.
not once not twice, not one person.
perhaps it depends on relationship.
Re: How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. by DonroxyII: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
morinto:
There this new female lady who is a Nigeria that just got employ in my place of work in the UK. Omo this lady did not know the work very well because she is new and I have to cover for her so that the white people will nor use her to catch cruise because stylish racism is very common at my working place. So me and this girl vibe very well because we are Nigerian. After work this girl was going to my city and she drive unlike me that use public transport. So I told her to drop me in mycity base on say we are going to the same city. This girl told me that she can't carry me free and I have to drop 5 pounds and public bus dey carry me 2 pounds. Omo I told her say nor worry I go follow public motors.
Next day at work she want to get closer to me. Omo I just lock up. I nor send her again. When she was complaining that those oyinbo people are rude I just reply her saying what do u want me to do? I can't be saving your ass for place of work and u can't reciprocate the favour back. The thing she do me pain me die. How can u charge a person that is going to the same distinction with u and also the same person that help u at work?
Some people are just terrible. Am still in pain as I am typing because am feeling guilty of paying her back with evil but she force me to do that. Am not a wicked person but just have to do it.
Train Yourself not to be Regretful to Stupidities & Balderdash ....

You have helped in making her a Better Person which is

Humanities 101:

Dem No dey teach am for school Na for Street !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / How Do You Feel When Your Ex Becomes Really Successful? / My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.