Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo (26279 Views)

Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity / Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party / You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Beress(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Mumu SAN
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by ofemigeorge(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2023
There is a medical terms called dementia that affect older people mostly, it's a sickness that as no cure bit only increases unless controlled by drugs. Tinubu is a wise old king. He shows the medically proven advance sign of matured stage of dementia.

In audible words that are out of line.

Leadership is not always about being Infront, but the best leaders serve from behind, behind the curtain, rendering advice and guidance to those that are in front view. We call them godfathers.

To be a president of a nation like Nigeria, requires sound mind and health.
Information after information will be brought to your table, to read, and review , if possible physically meet with various organizations, meetings within and outside the country. This is not a small task. Little wonder why at every handover of every president, the hair once black , appears white.

Don't be deceived, the only reason Tinubu wants that seat, and he as repeated it a countless times is for his ego, he feels he deserves a payback in form of presidential power he never had and wants to experience. Not for the good of a nation(he lives well, he is a wealthy man. What does he know about suffering.)
Reason why dangote will never want to be president or a politician, he knows it's a game for the wealth and he as no time for that type of games.

Rather we need a young, vibrant man, that fears God with passion, in speech, action and desires for work, not for glory, not for power, not for experience, not for payback and definitely not for ego.

Think on these things before another 8 years of nations wealth is channeled to a few political families to benefit on.

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Elan83(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Coke key u dea
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Triangles1(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Keep pretending as if you don't know how you guys has been rigging it, you can only deceive them not everybody.

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Bryan88(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Stoopid reason from stoopid keyamo...no be only coke and Pepsi...what of weed for Tinubu thugs/agberos in lagos?
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Smith414: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l72_R9485W8?t=19

The spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo, has defended President Muhammadu Buhari on the redesign of the naira notes initiated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Buhari had in a nationwide broadcast on Thursday extended the validity of the old N200 notes till April 10.

The president, however, declared that the old N500 and N1000 notes had ceased to be legal tender contrary to the Supreme Court’s order which insisted that all the old notes remain valid pending the determination of the suit on February 22.

The development had led to violent protests in Lagos, Ogun Oyo and other parts of the country.

The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, and his counterparts in Kano, Jigawa, Lagos, and Ogun had rejected the president’s directive and insisted the old naira notes remain legal tender until the apex court determines otherwise.

Keyamo, who reacted to the development in a Channels Television’s programme “The 2023 Verdict on Friday,” said the president might have been advised wrongly on the matter.

He said the decision of the APC governors to take the Nigerian government to court on the policy was a true federalism in action.

Keyamo said: “My view is that the President acted honestly without intention to slight the Supreme Court, but he may have acted on wrong advice.

“I did not give that advice; it is not my responsibility. I don’t know who gave that advice. I want to say this openly because tomorrow, people will ask me where I stood at this time.

“He thought he was playing safe by saying, ‘Before you decide this matter in court, may I just provide some middle ground so that country burning, there are riots everywhere, so let me just try and provide some succour to the people, whilst acknowledging the matters are in court.’

“Now, if I were to advise him, I would have advised differently. I did not advise him. It’s not my responsibility; I don’t know who. The best thing is comply strictly with the terms of the order of the Supreme Court that all the old naira notes should circulate for now side by side with the new notes because that is the order of the Supreme Court.

“All authorities in Nigeria must obey the orders of the Supreme Court. Anything to the contrary is a descent into anarchy.

“It’s federalism in action. Those who are clamouring for true federalism – this is true federalism in action. People are thinking that this is the first time that governors of the APC are taking the President to court. It’s not.

“On various issues, they have always challenged the President in court. It doesn’t affect their amity; it doesn’t affect the cohesion of the party; it doesn’t affect the cohesion of these individuals.”

Source:https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/naira-buhari-may-have-acted-on-wrong-advice-keyamo/%3famp
okay
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Judolisco(m): 9:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Lol... Do transfer now

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by LadySarah: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Add weed for the "jagaban Army" foot soldoers that wil be working on saturday.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by mbahdi(m): 9:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Unto say na coke and fanta Dem come drink.senior advocate of nonsense
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Chidex500: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2023
Nobody head correct for this Country
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Memphitz357: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2023
You employed a manager and for 4 years he destroyed your company and made you broke. You decided to allow him again for another 4 years. He made it worst.

You decided to get another manager for another 4 years... Two guys that recommended that very bad manager to you are now telling you to hire them, in fact one of them said he will continue from where the terrible manager stopped.

Meanwhile you have other better candidates who will do the job better...

If you are not foolish, why will you employ those 2 guys... suffer no dey tire you? You don't want your company to be like other great companies.
Wake tha f**k up!!!!
72 hours to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by MiraDonaz: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2023
Not at all. We the real voters don't need even pure water ok.

This is liberation time for Nigerians and Nigeria.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by azpekuliar: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2023
Go and use the old notes to pay for the Pepsi and Coke and stop complaining from one TV studio to the other
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Solocoin: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2023
People selling coke and Pepsi don't have POS or bank account for you to carry out the payment? Without buying vote can you people win election
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Enemyofpeace: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2023
Yinmu! Keyamo is nothing but a very big disappointment
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Eriokanmi: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2023
Hahahaha. Do transfer Keyamo. Afterall, danfo drivers don move on with their transportation business here in lagos by going about with POS. A bottle of coke and biscuit is 300 naira. They can transfer to the seller via USSD or their bank apps. Simple!

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari don scam druggie.your agents can buy pure water instead
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by press9jatv: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Kingsley34:

The spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo, has defended President Muhammadu Buhari on the redesign of the naira notes initiated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Buhari had in a nationwide broadcast on Thursday extended the validity of the old N200 notes till April 10.

The president, however, declared that the old N500 and N1000 notes had ceased to be legal tender contrary to the Supreme Court’s order which insisted that all the old notes remain valid pending the determination of the suit on February 22.

The development had led to violent protests in Lagos, Ogun Oyo and other parts of the country.

The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, and his counterparts in Kano, Jigawa, Lagos, and Ogun had rejected the president’s directive and insisted the old naira notes remain legal tender until the apex court determines otherwise.

Keyamo, who reacted to the development in a Channels Television’s programme “The 2023 Verdict on Friday,” said the president might have been advised wrongly on the matter.

He said the decision of the APC governors to take the Nigerian government to court on the policy was a true federalism in action.

Keyamo said: “My view is that the President acted honestly without intention to slight the Supreme Court, but he may have acted on wrong advice.

“I did not give that advice; it is not my responsibility. I don’t know who gave that advice. I want to say this openly because tomorrow, people will ask me where I stood at this time.

“He thought he was playing safe by saying, ‘Before you decide this matter in court, may I just provide some middle ground so that country burning, there are riots everywhere, so let me just try and provide some succour to the people, whilst acknowledging the matters are in court.’

“Now, if I were to advise him, I would have advised differently. I did not advise him. It’s not my responsibility; I don’t know who. The best thing is comply strictly with the terms of the order of the Supreme Court that all the old naira notes should circulate for now side by side with the new notes because that is the order of the Supreme Court.

“All authorities in Nigeria must obey the orders of the Supreme Court. Anything to the contrary is a descent into anarchy.

“It’s federalism in action. Those who are clamouring for true federalism – this is true federalism in action. People are thinking that this is the first time that governors of the APC are taking the President to court. It’s not.

“On various issues, they have always challenged the President in court. It doesn’t affect their amity; it doesn’t affect the cohesion of the party; it doesn’t affect the cohesion of these individuals.”

Source:https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/naira-buhari-may-have-acted-on-wrong-advice-keyamo/%3famp
keyamo and Tinubu ti lule piiii
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Eriokanmi: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Yinmu! Keyamo is nothing but a very big disappointment
I'm telling you. Money can really change some people. SMH!
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by bewla(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2023
asanausana91:
just because this guy is a fool, he thought everybody is a fool. You want to buy coke why not transfer? This man is a fool I swear.
SM. Sure most of. You complain bitterly but politicize this thing as na Apc
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Wellington123: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
If d CBN Governor is a cousin of the VP candidate of the PDP then are you thinking what I am thinking? PDP may just be wining this election on a landslide… you all may only find out too late why Atiku chose Okowa as his running mate instead of Wike.. the foolish APC left a member of the previous administration in a sensitive position after they took power and that foolishness they are about to pay for dearly grin
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Evergreen4(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
I taught he was hospitalized after his visit to DSS his he still talking that means the beating no reach
is not keyamo that was grilled by DSS but FFK. But they are all the same lying machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
is it ony apc agents that need money for coke or drinks?

why are they the only ones complaining?
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by ThugOfWar: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
coke and pepsi ambassador
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Blaze14k: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Why is apc crying so much
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Prettychild(f): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2023
Kingsley34:

That’s not a problem, you can make transfer since it’s coke and Pepsi that you are buying in bulk. Mtcheew! You think everyone is a fool
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Sapaz02: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2023
Story
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Zane2point4(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2023
Atimes i have a deep thought on what some of this politicians utter,or they thought the populace are fools?

Just look at what a grown ass man is saying,cant you make transfer and buy the whole crate and serve them?

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Highways: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2023
"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Greatechng(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2023
May God not let our parents disgrace us publicly.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Lanretoye(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2023
So out of every point raised,it is only coke that the op can bring out.una go still lose laslas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FinCEN Files: US Places Atiku, Wives, Under International Banking Surveillance / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose / Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.