Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo (26282 Views)

Nigerians Need Cash Now – Osinbajo Speaks On Naira Scarcity / Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party / You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Ajalalomo: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2023
Clown
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by WilliamsAE: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2023
fijiuba:
Koke and Pepsi drown and kee you dia
Na pH you from ?
Cause that kee you dia ,na there I learn im

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by ufuosman(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2023
Kayemo don smoke πŸ’¨ weed

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Wheezdom(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Thief tell us what its in your mind.... πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by cliffypatt(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2023
What about money for snacks?

Abi agents no go chop something.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by ayenale1(m): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2023
This is against the law...insha Allah Tinubu will not win...he won't smell it cos of people like Keyamo...so polling unit is now a stadium where you can buy coke and Pepsi add gala now
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Oddfinder12: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2023
Godkiaz:
I respect men who worked hard to attain greatness, I respect Tinubu.
Is Tinubu the best for Nigeria's situation, No, I don't think so. Peter is better.
Vote for Peter Obi.
Kindly mention Tinubu businesses, his portfolios apart from politics. Show us how he made his money or achieved the 'greatness' u talked about
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by IamAsiri: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
asanausana91:
just because this guy is a fool, he thought everybody is a fool. You want to buy coke why not transfer? This man is a fool I swear.

Why not even buy a trailer load per state and make transfers? Then you can decide to ice them and take them all around, instead of looking for more excuses.

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by lotkyes200: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
🀣🀣 this man na mumu even mai shayi now collect transfer much more coko and pepsi distributors 🀣🀣🀣
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by asanausana91: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
ajani1978:

Think deep before you comment, how many transfer? Is all of them are in the same place.
are you mumu? We have polling unit to word, word to local government. One or two agents can go and get the whole coke for the word. If you can be able to carry money to their various polling units what will stop you from taking the coke to those polling units.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by DavSagacity(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
π‘―π’π’˜ 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Šπ’ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒅 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’†π’—π’Šπ’ π’‘π’‚π’“π’•π’š π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’”π’π’–π’π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’•π’–π’‘π’Šπ’…..??
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Zico777(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Emmanuella00:
On point!

πŸ‘Ž
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by sukar886: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coke and Pepsi kee u there, looters
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Trizzyy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
If you see keyamo bear bear, they look am for jail for Abuja. Taken from the song Nigeria jagajaga. by eldris
Once an activest turned bloody politician
Coke and fantar Kee you DER
We nor dey give shi shi
Vote Obi datti
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by toprealman: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
How did this guy become SAN. Are shops not closed on election day? Do you see street hawkers even?
This man just confirmed that APC is business as usual and should be voted out urgently.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by emanobis(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
This man is alwys exhibiting top level of stupidity all in a quest to defend apc's evil agenda...
Why not do a transfer for the pepsi/coke and snacks since you said it is for your party agents
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Germanjoe(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
wahoom:
Politics is so powerful, it can make an old man reason like a child, turn an educated person to an illiterate and even make a SAN inSANe.
Ur head get oil.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by fabolouz1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
People who you believe are matured when not close to the corridors of power suddenly becomes coward when in power .
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by petluvsu(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Keyamo shut your dirty mouth. Use transfer and buy biscuits. Muntula
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Lordedifice1: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coke and Pepsi?
We are not fools
May God take your life away for lying.
Vote buyers
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
fijiuba:
Koke and Pepsi drown and kee you dia
E reach to...🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by lagosrd: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Oga keyamo... Coke is #200/bottle and bread is also #250 so you're required to have one agent per polling unit. So with #1000 an agent is good to go.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Advancedman(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l72_R9485W8?t=19

The spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo, has defended President Muhammadu Buhari on the redesign of the naira notes initiated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Buhari had in a nationwide broadcast on Thursday extended the validity of the old N200 notes till April 10.

The president, however, declared that the old N500 and N1000 notes had ceased to be legal tender contrary to the Supreme Court’s order which insisted that all the old notes remain valid pending the determination of the suit on February 22.

The development had led to violent protests in Lagos, Ogun Oyo and other parts of the country.

The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, and his counterparts in Kano, Jigawa, Lagos, and Ogun had rejected the president’s directive and insisted the old naira notes remain legal tender until the apex court determines otherwise.

Keyamo, who reacted to the development in a Channels Television’s programme β€œThe 2023 Verdict on Friday,” said the president might have been advised wrongly on the matter.

He said the decision of the APC governors to take the Nigerian government to court on the policy was a true federalism in action.

Keyamo said: β€œMy view is that the President acted honestly without intention to slight the Supreme Court, but he may have acted on wrong advice.

β€œI did not give that advice; it is not my responsibility. I don’t know who gave that advice. I want to say this openly because tomorrow, people will ask me where I stood at this time.

β€œHe thought he was playing safe by saying, β€˜Before you decide this matter in court, may I just provide some middle ground so that country burning, there are riots everywhere, so let me just try and provide some succour to the people, whilst acknowledging the matters are in court.’

β€œNow, if I were to advise him, I would have advised differently. I did not advise him. It’s not my responsibility; I don’t know who. The best thing is comply strictly with the terms of the order of the Supreme Court that all the old naira notes should circulate for now side by side with the new notes because that is the order of the Supreme Court.

β€œAll authorities in Nigeria must obey the orders of the Supreme Court. Anything to the contrary is a descent into anarchy.

β€œIt’s federalism in action. Those who are clamouring for true federalism – this is true federalism in action. People are thinking that this is the first time that governors of the APC are taking the President to court. It’s not.

β€œOn various issues, they have always challenged the President in court. It doesn’t affect their amity; it doesn’t affect the cohesion of the party; it doesn’t affect the cohesion of these individuals.”

Source:https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/naira-buhari-may-have-acted-on-wrong-advice-keyamo/%3famp

The most stupid................and..................of the century.
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by OdogwuToks(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Won't you buy corn and cassava for them too.

Rubbish!
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
I didn't see where he said we need money for soft drinks there
Re: We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo by Emdebby2: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
God will keep exposing all of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.