Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads (10514 Views)

Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises / Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital / Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by sonssyo: 6:55am On Feb 22, 2023
PeggySandas:

No igbo man will rule nigeria. 🤣🤣🤣

You are not doing Igbo man a favour, anyhow things be Igbo man will still stand out! Did you see them burning down things because of cash crunch? Ibos are proud of themselves shocked

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by Chibuike94(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2023
yarimo:
NGIGE and OBIANO did very well as governor and now SOLUDO is doing great as governor
why no Peter obi
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by udemzeus(m): 7:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Senseless leader is soludo to be honest just building fake roads all over the place, he should use concrete in roads abeg.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by Longman8: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2023
After 2 years from now, u no go recognize say na the road Soludo come inspect. With this their cement road wey dem dey build
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by ogwumgbe: 7:26am On Feb 22, 2023
Cantonese:

oo.

Abi?

However let me remind you the following:

1. The clothes on your body are sold by the Igbos
2. Your shoes by the Igbos
3. Your phone, laptop, all electronic, electric and technological gadgets are sold by the Igbos.
4. The furniture in your house na Igbos
5. The roof over your head na Igbos
6. Your toothbrush/paste na Igbos
7. The buglary proof to protect you na Igbos
8. Security gadgets na Igbos
9. Fire detector na Igbos
10. Car na Igbos
The korope, Keke Napep and all transport vehicles na Igbos
10. Your cooking utensils na Igbos
There are too many others to mention.

You, first become a class prefect, or contest as secretary of your one room tenants association.

Bros can you not see that the people you hate actually have you in the balls? They control every aspect of your life.

Simply clap for them, as them too pass you.

You forgot to mention the hotels they lodge, almost nothing economically that's not owned by the igbos, the plugs they use for their cars now are manufactured by the igbos, the battery for their cars are manufactured by the igbos, even the engine oil for their cars, no wonder they don't want the igbos to leave them, because that will expose them to nothingness they are truly are, without igbos, Benin republic is better than Nigeria, that's an undeniable truth

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by OVB123: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2023
LikeAking:

Very low quality road, constructed by a road side construction company.
Nawa!
It's not by proffesor.
He shud met woke to sch him too.

Anambra people never see anything at all.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by Collins4u1(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Ezi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ézí Adimorah (Adimorah's place)

Ézì (pig)

even though the Words were punctuated, in that context they're not talking about pig.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by hisgrace090: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Udopasa:
This man should be ashamed of himself.

The only sector he has shown his professorial acumen is in the infestation of Agbero and taxes on the people which has earned him an infamous name of SoluTax or SoluAgbero.

Tueh!

Solutax or from governor Charles to Gov tax soludo.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by AmazingELixir: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2023
undecided

Why can't they evacuate all those lattrite and sharp sand on both sides of the drainage before asphalting....besides I see no proper binding course on that surface before the finishing asphalt, i just pray that road last a full year.

Soludo be inspecting substandard roads all the time....

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by BrickDevo: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Ezi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Na mumu man
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by Unrated900(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Na bricklayer construct this road or carpenta
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by LikeAking: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Cantonese:
Very good.

All we demand from our leaders is good governance, accountability, integrity, security, better infrastructure and a peaceful society. We want to hold political office holders, right from councillors to the President accountable at all times.

Thankfully PMB has squeezed them by the neck with the naira redesign. Without cash to buy voters; with no food to distribute on election day, voters should be reasonable enough in their choices. There must be no sentiments, otherwise Nigeria will remain where it is.

Thankfully Soludo works daily to fix roads in his state and make life easier for the citizens. With roads, goods and services are delivered quicker and life is easier.

Continue surporting bad govt.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by LikeAking: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Curious345:
Any one Peter Obi supports for governor will easily unseat that error called soludo

But you guys voted for him... U didn't see d error in him?
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by LikeAking: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2023
Cantonese:

oo.

Abi?

However let me remind you the following:

1. The clothes on your body are sold by the Igbos
2. Your shoes by the Igbos
3. Your phone, laptop, all electronic, electric and technological gadgets are sold by the Igbos.
4. The furniture in your house na Igbos
5. The roof over your head na Igbos
6. Your toothbrush/paste na Igbos
7. The buglary proof to protect you na Igbos
8. Security gadgets na Igbos
9. Fire detector na Igbos
10. Car na Igbos
The korope, Keke Napep and all transport vehicles na Igbos
10. Your cooking utensils na Igbos
There are too many others to mention.

You, first become a class prefect, or contest as secretary of your one room tenants association.

Bros can you not see that the people you hate actually have you in the balls? They control every aspect of your life.

Simply clap for them, as them too pass you.

Bia!

Stop this kind talk.

A reason they hate Igbos.

Igbos too like to blow their trumpet..

Guy calm down, when u are on top be calm...

Act like it's nothing..
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by Okwyjesus(m): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2023
oilykid:
Omoh,
This road quality is very poor please.
Soludo should do better if possible contact umahi on how go build a good solid road..
No sidewalks, open drainages. Omoh, even the most educated ones will always engage in mediocrity

I thought l was the only on e that saw that. He should contact Wike instead.

Umahi did some rubbish work outside Abakaliki
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by Tony4000: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2023
All these politicians are quite annoying, why promise us good governance as if it’s not why we elected you into that office? Soludo be very careful oo!
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by Curious345: 11:37am On Feb 22, 2023
LikeAking:

But you guys voted for him... U didn't see d error in him?

Stop being a petty foool..

I am against soludu- I'm Igbo
I am against Oshiomhole - I'm Igbo
Against failed economic policy - I'm Igbo
Against Fulani herdsmen killings- I'm Igbo .

Must I be Igbo to have sense .. ?

Fiools and their offsprings everywhere these days
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by XerXerz: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ugwuanyi has wasted almost eight years with nothing to show but you are concerned about the progressive Anambra

christejames:
Is this the Dubai Taiwan standard Soludo has been yapping about? 😕

Adeleke of weeks ago is constructing standard roads far better than this...

We keep watching him.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by Jcoleworld911: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Curious345:
Any one Peter Obi supports for governor will easily unseat that error called soludo

You guys hate and bitterness against Anambra state and his people are lengendary

Stop hating

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by LikeAking: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Curious345:

Stop being a petty foool..

I am against soludu- I'm Igbo
I am against Oshiomhole - I'm Igbo
Against failed economic policy - I'm Igbo
Against Fulani herdsmen killings- I'm Igbo .

Must I be Igbo to have sense .. ?

Fiools and their offsprings everywhere these days

U are d king of idiots.
Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by Menclothing: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mr gov

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads by yarimo(m): 12:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Chibuike94:
why no Peter obi
He defrauded the state

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILAG Renaming Noble But Illegal, Says Abiola's Lawyer Afe Babalola / How Boko Haram Started – Gov Aliyu / Rivers APC Chairman Escapes Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.