Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu (3811 Views)

See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi / What A Northern Friend Told Me / My Discussion With My Northern Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
When has zoo become your Country?

see not everybody that does not support Tinubu is an Igbo man...
Am an igala man from kogi state...
Pls that line is already stale...
If you know how stupid you look calling every anti-Tinubu person an Igbo you would not do it again...

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Pascal9: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2023
Mylove55:
no need to argue with you again,
You people are just trying to console yourselves, you will see the reality next 5days,
You think northern politicians Will go irrelevant or kill their political career because of atiku they will not benefit from,
The northerners are wiser now, they know is only tinubu that can give them what they want
have decamping season close that they will become irrelevant
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Mylove55:
no need to argue with you again,
You people are just trying to console yourselves, you will see the reality next 5days,
You think northern politicians Will go irrelevant or kill their political career because of atiku they will not benefit from,
The northerners are wiser now, they know is only tinubu that can give them what they want
what do the northerners want want Power.
Is Tinubu from the north No
Is Atiku from the north Yes
Is it possible for northerners to betray Tinubu
Can northerners regain power through Atiku
Can the northern governors decamp to PDP after the election
If you answer those last three question with honesty then you sef gan go know Wetin dey sup...

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
what do the northerners want want Power.
Is Tinubu from the north No
Is Atiku from the north Yes
Is it possible for northerners to betray Tinubu
Can northerners regain power through Atiku
Can the northern governors decamp to PDP after the election
If you answer those last three question with honesty then you sef gan go know Wetin dey sup...
no governor will decamp,
They can't go to pdp,
Apc is northern party

1 Like

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Tochj(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2023
If the reason Tinubu betrayed a fellow southerner and gave us worst president since independence is to be president.
He is selfiish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2023
Pascal9:
have decamping season close that they will become irrelevant
will atiku appoint any of them,
Shebi buhari appoint muazu the former pdp chairman that work against gej.
They have learned their lesson, they will remain in their party and use it to become president after tinubu.
Everyone in the north knows power must return to south
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by securitywatch50: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2023
I make this pronouncement today: as long as Jesus Christ sits on the throne he will fail woefully

FFK
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2023
richie240:
The farthest place in the entire world universe is the human mind.
The person you fed for 8 years, when its his turn to reciprocate your love, suddenly 'remembers' u've been feeding him undone meat; and instead of (kukuma) leave u to ur fate, he's scattering ur firewood!
Diariz God!
cool

there is intense deep wisdom in this post

1 Like

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Mylove55:
no governor will decamp,
They can't go to pdp,
Apc is northern party
na one question I ask you is it possible...
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Pascal9: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2023
Mylove55:
will atiku appoint any of them,
Shebi buhari appoint muazu the former pdp chairman that work against gej.
They have learned their lesson, they will remain in their party and use it to become president after tinubu.
Everyone in the north knows power must return to south
every Yoruba knows, not everyone in north
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2023
richie240:
The person you fed for 8 years, when its his turn to reciprocate your love, suddenly 'remembers' u've been feeding him undone meet; and instead of (kukuma) leave u to ur fate, he's scattering ur firewood!
Diariz God!
cool

I love that line "Diariz God!"... Reminds me of Patience Jonathan's lamentations;it kind of reflects Tinubu's predicaments right now.
Karma's a bitch... What goes around comes around
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Occurstaem(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2023
phorget:
Nigeria is now in a state of give and take.
Not only Nigeria, this life is give and take.
The question now is, what are you giving out? What do you expect to take back?

Believe me; you can't be giving out insults, abuse, intolerance and all manners of negativities, and be expecting to be take back positivities in return.
Remember, what goes around comes around and you reap what you sow.
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by relaxandsmile: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2023
richie240:
The person you fed for 8 years, when its his turn to reciprocate your love, suddenly 'remembers' u've been feeding him undone meet; and instead of (kukuma) leave u to ur fate, he's scattering ur firewood!
Diariz God!
cool
Say it again and again and again!

1 Like

Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by securitywatch50: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Your family members hate money
Winnersland67:
[color=#006600][/color]

Good morning ladies and gentleman men

Sure 2 odds available on daily games, And the games are 100% guarantee winnings.

Though the games are just 2 odds, but it’s reliable and guarantee 100% winning

I decided to come here and share to the people who have been battling with sport betting and losing their money on sport betting.

Contact me on this line if you’re interested

0903 368  2733
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by phorget(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Occurstaem:

Not only Nigeria, this life is give and take.
The question now is, what are you giving out? What do you expect to take back?

Believe me; you can't be giving out insults, abuse, intolerance and all manners of negativities, and be expecting to be take back positivities in return.
Remember, what goes around comes around and you reap what you sow.

Examples are so abound;
APC gave out lots of insults and threatened Jonathan prior to 2015 election and now APC is receiving double dosage of the same insults but unfortunately they cant stomach them.
Re: What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu by Occurstaem(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
phorget:

Examples are so abound;
APC gave out lots of insults and threatened Jonathan prior to 2015 election and now APC is receiving double dosage of the same insults but unfortunately they cant stomach them.
Yes, a good example.
But the bolded is incorrect.
Maybe you meant Obi supporters who cannot take half of what they dish out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki Relocates Deputy Governor’s Office From Government House To An Abandoned / The Masses Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria! / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Surgery Successful In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.