Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil (41082 Views)

Peter Obi Currently Leading By 85% In Online Poll By Statisense- Pics / Orji Uzor Kalu's Posters For Presidency Shared By Arewa Group In South-East / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by guychidile: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
For me and my friends,we are all ObiDient and yusful

1 Like

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by updatechange(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nice
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by SmartPolician: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Joevics:
Urchins will say elections aren't won online. Yet Tinubu and Atiku are running ads on twitter and nairaland.

Saturday will be sweet. Vote LP all through

I love this comment.

I like people who contribute logically and reasonably to discussions.

Keep it up!

2 Likes

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by bonechamberlain(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
sad
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by thinkmoney(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:
You still don't get it, do you? Any online poll you conduct today, Obi will always win, no matter whose timeline you conduct it.

If you recall correctly, in 2019, Buhari lost all polls, online and offline. In fact, when Buhari was pit against a Stone, the stone won with landslide.

Come Saturday, when votes start to trickle in from all over the country, reality is going to set in.

I expect to be insulted, as is now usual.
Online polls show what the ideal situation should be.
It is the choice of the learned. It is agberos and almajiris that frustrate our choice in real life.
Are you an agbero?

4 Likes

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by sofeo(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by BigBrother9ja: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by PeterObi4LP: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:
You still don't get it, do you? Any online poll you conduct today, Obi will always win, no matter whose timeline you conduct it.

If you recall correctly, in 2019, Buhari lost all polls, online and offline. In fact, when Buhari was pit against a Stone, the stone won with landslide.

Come Saturday, when votes start to trickle in from all over the country, reality is going to set in.

Incumbency played out. Atiku won and Buhari rig himself in again

2 Likes

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by MartinCorridon: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Okoros are jobless and always online.

So Peter Obi will always win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Ayo25: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Let me save this one again until next week grin
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by DonTattaglia: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Only a goat till now does not believe that Obi will win.

1 Like

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by tctrills: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Stop lying, Buhari did not lose all the polls in 2019.

1 Like

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by casualobserver: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
id911:
- Professor (Dr.) Yakubu Sani Wuhil

https://twitter.com/yakubwudil/status/1627725974568566791?t=MmZz2jWmgCXuxSDIEQRQNA&s=19

Why do you people continue and like to delude yourselves with feel good unrealistic unrepresentative polls that only serve to make you feel good but have no representation of realities on the ground?

Twitter and online people are more educated and more likely to vote Obi….this we know!!! But they represent only 20% of the voter demographic. So these o line polls are meaningless. Did they poll the market women, drivers, farmers who make up the majority?

2 Likes

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by gigabyte13: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
We already no our online president
Online president don't rule offline ABEGGGGGG
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by eedimo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

That's the conclusion of the whole matter.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by SmartPolician: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Atiku didn't win that election.

Which state with high population strength would have Atiku's votes come from?

Even in my polling booth in Ikeja, Buhari won there.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by atiku4President(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

You cannot be insulted. Nobody even understands what you say any more. It's not your fault.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Paperwhite(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Peter Obi still leading. Tinubu, Atiku still on the ground.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by toprealman: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

No he did not!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/amp/politics/article/anap-foundation-polls-in-2015-2019-gave-it-to-apc-but-jonathan-in-2011/
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by blaise26abj(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

You are right . MOST people online DO NOT HAVE PVCs . Just a lot of people who don’t put actions where their mouths are . Nigerians are not ready .
I just found out that a friend who has been arguing up and down in our group does not even have a PVC .

However irrespective of who comes out tops , I will vote my based on my personal convictions . Obi gets my vote

1 Like

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Raxxye(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Buhari rigged 2019 election in his own favour. Atiku actually won that election and would have been announced winner if the results had been left untampered.
Abuja's result was not rigged because most international observers were stationed there, and Atiku won Abuja!
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Nice2023(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

U are a liar.

Buhari won almost polls online and Anap predicted he was going to win too.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
A recurring theme is that even in the online polls Tinubu mostly comes 2nd
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by donbrowser(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin grin grin

I'm in about 14 Obidients groups. Anytime you see them winning polls online it's because they usually share links of polls to all their groups. Saturday is near
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Mysticbabe: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dont border yourself, Saturday is already here...everybody go rest.

dustmalik:

Come Saturday, when votes start to trickle in from all over the country, the reality is going to set in.

Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Blaze14k: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Oga calm down 2019 is not 2023. If the ability to rig is discarded tinupoo has no chance. And no one will insult u its of no use now beside when u tell agbado urchins the true they start calling u ipob terrorist. How can someone in his right senses pray ipob stop the election in southeast?
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by steeltrust: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Conducting an Arewa/Northern poll online when more than 90% of Arewa/Fulani/Hausa PVC holders have no access to internet phone.. continue, to fool yourself, dey play dey go
they don’t have access to internet but atiku deleted his tweet condemning Deborah’s murder

Be deceiving your self
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by Theunbothered: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Can you provide evidence for this claim?
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by MasterShifu010(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
dustmalik:

Voting conditions then was different, remember almighty bvas, pandemic Naira redesign and people today are more politically conscious now .
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by nairanaira12: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Levels1:
Out of sight is out of mind, since we are convinced that it is Asiwaju-Shettima that we want as our next president, as young people, our goal is to ensure that we do not sleep until Sunday.

24hrs of sleepless effort towards the emergence of BAT.

#NigeriaDecides

Tinubu rejected his real parents in their old age. May your own children too reject you in your old age
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by TooMuchStuff: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

One good head here...!

Buhari didn't win 2019 election but rigged himself by himself through INEC.
Re: The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil by amstardi: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
You're very stewpid for insulting us
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Conducting an Arewa/Northern poll online when more than 90% of Arewa/Fulani/Hausa PVC holders have no access to internet phone.. continue, to fool yourself, dey play dey go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) / How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.